I think This is where it started

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i can't believe i contributed that many posts to a thread about nothing.
    makes me feel really involved in real life.
    excellent.
    thanks for posting those saddening facts, slice...lol [/b][/quote]
    :D.. yep, this thread was FightWorld's version of "seinfeld"

Amazing how it's all but come to a screeching halt, though, since moved to SmackTalk. This forum was actually DEMANDED, yet has become little more than a wasteland. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    you screwed up the momentum..all of the talk was confined to this thread so there was no need to move it to smacktalk. you should have moved this thread once posting volume decreased...not when shit was still hot. there was no telling how many postings this thread could have gotten... [/b][/quote]
    I submit this as evidence that BitchAss Jake is indeed SHOT.

2. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> 941.

Buddy, if you want to be #1000, you better be paying attention. :YeahRight: [/b][/quote]
    Hairy, being #1000 in this thread didn't matter to me. It's just a number...and it's plain to see that I had these chumps' numbers also. Glad to see a thread hit the 1 grand mark though. :D

3. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :D :D

Holy fuck Orion, you are the absolutley the dumbest motherfucker I have ever come across in my life. [/b][/quote]
    Damn....that's an insult. :Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    Yep, that's like getting dissed by Butterbean on your manbreasts. :D

4. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I think its me. :Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    Yep, the G-father made the grade. Congrats on the 1000!

I'll holla 1000. :D

5. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i can't believe i contributed that many posts to a thread about nothing.
    excellent.

Amazing how it's all but come to a screeching halt, though, since moved to SmackTalk. This forum was actually DEMANDED, yet has become little more than a wasteland. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    Smacktalk should be in TAA. Smacktalk was always meant to be part of a non-boxing area, but by itself it dies. The type of convos in TAAA generate smacktalk almost automatically.

6. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
  7. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i can't believe i contributed that many posts to a thread about nothing.
    excellent.

Smacktalk should be in TAA. Smacktalk was always meant to be part of a non-boxing area, but by itself it dies. The type of convos in TAAA generate smacktalk almost automatically. [/b][/quote]
    I agree, and I'm more than tempted to take out this section altogether.

8. Jake

Home Page:
    excellent.

you screwed up the momentum..all of the talk was confined to this thread so there was no need to move it to smacktalk. you should have moved this thread once posting volume decreased...not when shit was still hot. there was no telling how many postings this thread could have gotten... [/b][/quote]
    That's partially true. I agree with your point, but:

1) My goal all along was to simply let it get to 1000, and then move it

2) It was in fact spreading to other threads, even w/ this thread open in TAAA.

As mentioned earlier, this forum has become a waste - there's actually more smacktalk in TAAA than there is over here, and posters are actually MORE cordial in SmackTalk than vice versa :D

What I don't get is why posters all but refuse to post over here. I feel like if I didn;t transfer ANY threads over here, then this place would be as useful and active as the Spanish and British forums.

9. Jake

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i can't believe i contributed that many posts to a thread about nothing.
    excellent.

I submit this as evidence that BitchAss Jake is indeed SHOT. [/b][/quote]
    Oh hush up. I give you advice on how to clean up dog debris, and this is how you thank me?

You're lucky I respect my elders.

10. saad

saad Scrub

Can anyone verify whether the kids were ugly or not?

11. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Can anyone verify whether the kids were ugly or not? [/b][/quote]
    I got a picture of them, but dont think i should post it. They didnt look too bad to me.

12. Anthony

Motherfucker
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i can't believe i contributed that many posts to a thread about nothing.
    excellent.

That's partially true. I agree with your point, but:

1) My goal all along was to simply let it get to 1000, and then move it

2) It was in fact spreading to other threads, even w/ this thread open in TAAA.

As mentioned earlier, this forum has become a waste - there's actually more smacktalk in TAAA than there is over here, and posters are actually MORE cordial in SmackTalk than vice versa :D

What I don't get is why posters all but refuse to post over here. I feel like if I didn;t transfer ANY threads over here, then this place would be as useful and active as the Spanish and British forums. [/b][/quote]
    I personally hate going from forum to forum. Im sure others are the same.

13. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Hey Jake, if you put this thread back in TAAA, I bet that me and the football cocksuckers can get this thread right up to 2000. That is if the fairies don't kill themselves, which they obviously should! :D

14. Jake

Home Page:
    If you want to transfer it, be my guest. As I said (third time now :D), I'm pondering trashing this forum anyway. My only concern is that TAAA becomes a junkyard as a result.

15. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> If you want to transfer it, be my guest. As I said (third time now :D), I'm pondering trashing this forum anyway. My only concern is that TAAA becomes a junkyard as a result. [/b][/quote]
    Nah...not gonna happen. Some of our gossamer-skinned compatriots might have to wear helmets occasionally, but I don't think it'll be all that bad. :D

I'm moving it back. All the serious posts have to go though. People whining about shit instead of creating quality smacktalk gets on my fucking nerves. :D

16. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    I wonder....after the ticket lady laid hazbeen out like a cheap rug...did she cut a promo and say, "This asswhupping was brought to you by SPARKEBAR!!!! FEEL THE SPARKE!!!!" :D

17. HairysonFord

HairysonFord Undisputed Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I wonder....after the ticket lady laid hazbeen out like a cheap rug...did she cut a promo and say, "This asswhupping was brought to you by SPARKEBAR!!!! FEEL THE SPARKE!!!!" :D [/b][/quote]
    #2000 or bust! :Calvin Brock: :Calvin Brock:

18. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>People whining about shit instead of creating quality smacktalk gets on my fucking nerves. :D[/b][/quote]
    If making up fictitious stories about people, giving them a silly name, then trading a few lame insults followed by hundreds of laughing emoticons is "quality smacktalk", then yes this thread is indeed chock a block full of it............. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :5000:

19. HairysonFord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>People whining about shit instead of creating quality smacktalk gets on my fucking nerves. :D[/b][/quote]
    If making up fictitious stories about people, giving them a silly name, then trading a few lame insults followed by hundreds of laughing emoticons is "quality smacktalk", then yes this thread is indeed chock a block full of it............. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :5000: [/b][/quote]
    Be careful Punk, I've seen Buddy take down legends before. It's not wise for little puppies to bite too often at the big dogs feet. :shaneUD12Oscar:

20. Punk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>People whining about shit instead of creating quality smacktalk gets on my fucking nerves. :D[/b][/quote]
    If making up fictitious stories about people, giving them a silly name, then trading a few lame insults followed by hundreds of laughing emoticons is "quality smacktalk", then yes this thread is indeed chock a block full of it............. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :5000: [/b][/quote]
    Be careful Punk, I've seen Buddy take down legends before. It's not wise for little puppies to bite too often at the big dogs feet. :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    :drink:

21. HairysonFord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>People whining about shit instead of creating quality smacktalk gets on my fucking nerves. :D[/b][/quote]
    Be careful Punk, I've seen Buddy take down legends before. It's not wise for little puppies to bite too often at the big dogs feet. :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    :drink: [/b][/quote]
    The beginning of wisdom! :drink:

22. Punk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>People whining about shit instead of creating quality smacktalk gets on my fucking nerves. :D[/b][/quote]
    The beginning of wisdom! :drink:[/b][/quote]
    The bar fridge in my office is extremely well stocked. :drink:

23. Jake

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>People whining about shit instead of creating quality smacktalk gets on my fucking nerves. :D[/b][/quote]
    The beginning of wisdom! :drink:[/b][/quote]
    The bar fridge in my office is extremely well stocked. :drink: [/b][/quote]
    Is the use of :drink: your answer to Buddy's :D ?

24. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    how did this topic get back here :shaneUD12Oscar:

25. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> how did this topic get back here :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    because of insanity.
    that's how.
    -jake is shot (copyright being infringed)

26. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> petre

this was a post that petre made on another thread

It's been fun but ... I have to go eat some grub , since I didn't fill up on BigDawgs manjuice earlier .

told yall he was a faggot

my gaydar doesnt lie, i knew it fromj the moment he started posting

that would explain why he has been trying to get with me over the entire post

sorry petre i like pussy, and not just your mothers,

no fudgepacking for me [/b][/quote]
    :D Understand through association you moron .... I'm with Buddy remember ?

Your the one sucking on bigdawgs SpunkBar you idiot :Cotto-ILLUMINATI:

Maybe I should have clarified it completely so the less intelligent could understand

Here ..... "It's been fun but ... I have to go eat some grub , since I didn't fill up on BigDawgs manjuice earlier Like RAH RAH " :D

27. Jake

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> how did this topic get back here :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    because of insanity.
    that's how.
    -jake is shot (copyright being infringed) [/b][/quote]
    :huh: ... The pizza boy delivered this back here.

28. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Can anyone verify whether the kids were ugly or not? [/b][/quote]
    I got a picture of them, but dont think i should post it. They didnt look too bad to me. [/b][/quote]
    Nah, they weren't bad. Bigdawg was just being a dick about it. REED & Boxerdog were having a nice little mano-a-mano smacktalk style, and all of a sudden Bigdawg decided to jump in and talk about his kids.

29. Anthony

Motherfucker
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Can anyone verify whether the kids were ugly or not? [/b][/quote]
    I got a picture of them, but dont think i should post it. They didnt look too bad to me. [/b][/quote]
    Nah, they weren't bad. Bigdawg was just being a dick about it. REED & Boxerdog were having a nice little mano-a-mano smacktalk style, and all of a sudden Bigdawg decided to jump in and talk about his kids. [/b][/quote]
    Its cool. Boxerdog talks so much shit, that some shit back at him wasnt no big deal.

30. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> petre

this was a post that petre made on another thread

It's been fun but ... I have to go eat some grub , since I didn't fill up on BigDawgs manjuice earlier . 

told yall he was a faggot

my gaydar doesnt lie, i knew it fromj the moment he started posting

that would explain why he has been trying to get with me over the entire post

sorry petre i like pussy, and not just your mothers,

no fudgepacking for me [/b][/quote]
    :D Understand through association you moron .... I'm with Buddy remember ?

Your the one sucking on bigdawgs SpunkBar you idiot :Cotto-ILLUMINATI:

Maybe I should have clarified it completely so the less intelligent could understand

Here ..... "It's been fun but ... I have to go eat some grub , since I didn't fill up on BigDawgs manjuice earlier Like RAH RAH " :D [/b][/quote]
    hahahahhahahaha

:spadafora:

naw we all know what you ment

your subconscious made you write what you was thinking

nice try though

you're queer as fuck

:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: