I think This is where it started

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    This is getting old...somebody start talking shit about Orion again. :D

2. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is getting old...somebody start talking shit about Orion again. :D [/b][/quote]
    Hey look! I found a picture of Urine's corvette on the internet!

[​IMG]

3. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is getting old...somebody start talking shit about Orion again. :D [/b][/quote]
    Hey look! I found a picture of Urine's corvette on the internet!

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    DAMN!!

How much money do you think it set him back to buy that sweet-ass red X??

4. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> petre

this was a post that petre made on another thread

It's been fun but ... I have to go eat some grub , since I didn't fill up on BigDawgs manjuice earlier . 

told yall he was a faggot

my gaydar doesnt lie, i knew it fromj the moment he started posting

that would explain why he has been trying to get with me over the entire post

sorry petre i like pussy, and not just your mothers,

no fudgepacking for me [/b][/quote]
    :D Understand through association you moron .... I'm with Buddy remember ?

Your the one sucking on bigdawgs SpunkBar you idiot :Cotto-ILLUMINATI:

Maybe I should have clarified it completely so the less intelligent could understand

Here ..... "It's been fun but ... I have to go eat some grub , since I didn't fill up on BigDawgs manjuice earlier Like RAH RAH " :D [/b][/quote]
    hahahahhahahaha

:spadafora:

naw we all know what you ment

your subconscious made you write what you was thinking

nice try though

you're queer as fuck

:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    :YeahRight:

5. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Is the use of :drink: your answer to Buddy's :D ? [/b][/quote]
    Yes. If I use it 100 times after a post, it should work just as well.

Actually, I was smacking down some Kilkennys at work and it seemed quite an apt emoticon.

6. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>People whining about shit instead of creating quality smacktalk gets on my fucking nerves. :D[/b][/quote]
    If making up fictitious stories about people, giving them a silly name, then trading a few lame insults followed by hundreds of laughing emoticons is "quality smacktalk", then yes this thread is indeed chock a block full of it............. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :5000: [/b][/quote]
    Be careful Punk, I've seen Buddy take down legends before. It's not wise for little puppies to bite too often at the big dogs feet. :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    :drink: [/b][/quote]
    I've heard of groupies, but this guy is too much. He would rather that I piss in a glass than piss on his face.

Apparently "Dogspunk" doesn't want to miss a drop. :D

7. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> petre

It's been fun but ... I have to go eat some grub , since I didn't fill up on BigDawgs manjuice earlier . 

Maybe I should have clarified it completely so the less intelligent could understand

Here ..... "It's been fun but ... I have to go eat some grub , since I didn't fill up on BigDawgs manjuice earlier Like RAH RAH " :D [/b][/quote]
    :D :D :D

SPUNK-E-BAR!!!! APPARENTLY "SPARKE" WASN"T A HIT!!!! ESPECIALLY WITH THE SOUND OF PISSING ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!!

SPUNK-E-BAR!!!! DRINK THE SPUNKE!!!!

THIS EXPLAINS RUNTRUNT'S AVATAR. I THOUGHT HE WAS SUCKING ON THE BARS...NOT DRINKING THE SECRET INGREDIENT, SPERM, OUT OF THEM!!! :D :D :D

8. Punk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I've heard of groupies, but this guy is too much. He would rather that I piss in a glass than piss on his face.

Apparently "Dogspunk" doesn't want to miss a drop. :D[/b][/quote]
    What???? I wait 24 hrs....for this???? :spadafora:

Hairy, I gather this is the "big dog" to which you were referring? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

9. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I've heard of groupies, but this guy is too much. He would rather that I piss in a glass than piss on his face.

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    Don't you be making fun of bigdawg. It's not his fault that he got an injured paw and the NFL dropped him like a sack of moldy dogshit. If you wait five minutes, his half-retarded cousin will be here to cry on his behalf (and yes, it's the top half that is retarded...much like yourself!) :D

10. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I've heard of groupies, but this guy is too much. He would rather that I piss in a glass than piss on his face.

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    I see you reading, "Dogspunk." Make sure you drink another glass of my cum...but try not to swallow too much of your Mom's saliva when she spits it into the glass for ya....it turned my dick orange! :D

11. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>People whining about shit instead of creating quality smacktalk gets on my fucking nerves. :D[/b][/quote]
    If making up fictitious stories about people, giving them a silly name, then trading a few lame insults followed by hundreds of laughing emoticons is "quality smacktalk", then yes this thread is indeed chock a block full of it............. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :5000: [/b][/quote]
    Be careful Punk, I've seen Buddy take down legends before. It's not wise for little puppies to bite too often at the big dogs feet. :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    :drink: [/b][/quote]
    Keep drinking my asscheese, Dogspunk. That's my good little bitch! :D :D :D

12. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> petre

SPUNK-E-BAR!!!! APPARENTLY "SPARKE" WASN"T A HIT!!!! ESPECIALLY WITH THE SOUND OF PISSING ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!!

THIS EXPLAINS RUNTRUNT'S AVATAR. I THOUGHT HE WAS SUCKING ON THE BARS...NOT DRINKING THE SECRET INGREDIENT, SPERM, OUT OF THEM!!! :D :D :D [/b][/quote]
    you dont like it when i pick on your lover do you

cute how you cum to his rescue

but please keep the gay shit away from me

im homophobic and want no part of it

13. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

THIS EXPLAINS RUNTRUNT'S AVATAR. I THOUGHT HE WAS SUCKING ON THE BARS...NOT DRINKING THE SECRET INGREDIENT, SPERM, OUT OF THEM!!! :D :D :D [/b][/quote]
    im sorry if petre is not enough man for you

but you can get off my dick

i already told petre no and i have to say the same to you

14. Punk

3 replies to my one post? LOL, do 20 more and you might even write a funny one. :rolleyes:

Buddy - Yap yap yap!
    Punk - :spadafora:

[​IMG]

15. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> petre

i already told petre no and i have to say the same to you [/b][/quote]
    Easy fo sheazzy, mah lil'runtrunt. You don't have tha same enthusiasm that you had before. It's all good....you just ran out of gas and then plain RAN OUT! :D

Now you're back with some feeble..." DUUHHHHH.....get off my nutz dawg.....my azz hurtz dawg....where mah patron saint of Spunk-e-barz at...IT'Z NOT FUNNY, DAWG," horseshizzzzznik! :D

What's the matter? Did you realize that sentence fragments, racist comments, and failed academic skills wouldn't get you through here? :D :D

As said by the patron saint of bend-ovazzzzz, "You're not black enough to talk to me....correcting grammar is a WHITE thing to do." :shaneUD12Oscar:

You are one played out, shitty driving, course-failing, Spunkebar-sucking sack of shit! :D :D :D

16. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> 3 replies to my one post? LOL, do 20 more and you might even write a funny one. :rolleyes:

Buddy - Yap yap yap!
    Punk - :spadafora:

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    I'm sorry for you, Dogspunk....not sorry enough to correct your mistakes, but sorry for you nevertheless. I replied to two of your posts (rahrah, if you're reading...remember that the first "to" is a preposition, and the second "two" is both a number and an adjective).

Now DogSpunk drank too much fermented piss and thinks I responded to the same post three times? :shaneUD12Oscar:

Wow...this new one is the Vito Antuofermo of Smacktalk..but without the athletic ability or chin...he cuts up pretty easily though. :D

17. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Now I can see you two ugly bitches, Dogspunk and runtrunt, READING. You have two options:
    1. Post something new and interesting...not likely.
    2. Admit that you are the sad Spermebar-sucking losers that you are.

NO, NOT TO ME, YOU HOMOS!!!! TO BIGDAWG!!!! He might let you drive the Spermmobile....after all...one of you is named after sperm...and you both drink it! :D

Goodnight bitches! Wash the turds off of your faces! :D

18. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> petre

Easy fo sheazzy, mah lil'runtrunt. You don't have tha same enthusiasm that you had before. It's all good....you just ran out of gas and then plain RAN OUT! :D

Now you're back with some feeble..." DUUHHHHH.....get off my nutz dawg.....my azz hurtz dawg....where mah patron saint of Spunk-e-barz at...IT'Z NOT FUNNY, DAWG," horseshizzzzznik! :D

What's the matter? Did you realize that sentence fragments, racist comments, and failed academic skills wouldn't get you through here? :D :D

As said by the patron saint of bend-ovazzzzz, "You're not black enough to talk to me....correcting grammar is a WHITE thing to do." :shaneUD12Oscar:

You are one played out, shitty driving, course-failing, Spunkebar-sucking sack of shit! :D :D :D [/b][/quote]
    :spadafora:
    i like you attitude, that never die never give up even with your back against the wall

i've been slapin your ass up and done this thread and really im just bored with you

you arent bringing anything to the table

all your points have been shot down

and unlike you i have work and practice tomorrow

now im racist :wacko:

it is a white boy thing to do
    YALL perceive difference as ignorance

ive never been called ignorant for the way i talk by a puerto rican, asian, or anybody else but a few white posters on this site
    lol
    it never fails when yall are gettin your asses whooped you all resort to the same lame shit

but lets rewind this for a sec

you get the response you are deserving of
    you aint bringin shit to the table

your life is pathetic so you are trying to bring mine down

but it aint happening no matter how hard you try you know everything i have is shitting on you

hahahahah just look at your last line
    and you wonder why i respond the way i do

YOU ARE A FAILURE

im everything you wish you could be and never were able to be

even if everything you said was true my life wouldnt be as shitty as yours

but im glad you are doing something great by teaching kids

show them what not to do with their life and where a bunch of failures and wrong choices will get them

you can actually do something positive now with your shitty ass life

holla at cha boy

19. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Now I can see you two ugly bitches, Dogspunk and runtrunt, READING. You have two options:
    1. Post something new and interesting...not likely.
    2. Admit that you are the sad Spermebar-sucking losers that you are.

NO, NOT TO ME, YOU HOMOS!!!! TO BIGDAWG!!!! He might let you drive the Spermmobile....after all...one of you is named after sperm...and you both drink it! :D

Goodnight bitches! Wash the turds off of your faces! :D [/b][/quote]
    hahahahhahahaha

naw partna i do other things while im verbally abusing you

it is a great night for me though

i whoop up on college football with myself in the game
    and i whoop your ass on the comp

hows that for multitasking

20. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

i see you reading

come on dawg

explain to me how you think your shitty ass life is better than mine

21. Punk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm sorry for you, Dogspunk....not sorry enough to correct your mistakes, but sorry for you nevertheless. I replied to two of your posts (rahrah, if you're reading...remember that the first "to" is a preposition, and the second "two" is both a number and an adjective).

Now DogSpunk drank too much fermented piss and thinks I responded to the same post three times?  :shaneUD12Oscar:

Wow...this new one is the Vito Antuofermo of Smacktalk..but without the athletic ability or chin...he cuts up pretty easily though. :D[/b][/quote]
    LOL, Buddy is desperately resorting to the weak post error flame :rolleyes:. Sorry mate, you quoted me 3 times - do you actually expect me to read your narcoleptic drivel to decipher precisely to whom or to what you are referring? :D

Try utilising the forum features correctly next time to save yourself further embarrasment. :huh:

Here's a thought, I'll go easy on you for a while to let you think up a new strategy....how about 7 posts to my 1?? That should be fair. [_[

22. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

and now he disappears all together

i knw he read everything

he must be getting pictures or looking for some new material

trully pathetic but not as pathetic as his life

im gone for tonight please have some good shit waiting for me tomorrow

otherwise you need to just give up

(oh and im sure you can find some more gramatical errors considering i am the only poster here to have them and the only one that cares)

23. Punk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Now I can see you two ugly bitches, Dogspunk and runtrunt, READING. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry mate, was busy chugging beers in the office with my high roller clients. Can't be on the internet "6 to 12 hrs a day" like yourself now can we? :rolleyes:

24. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Now I can see you two ugly bitches, Dogspunk and runtrunt, READING. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry mate, was busy chugging beers in the office with my high roller clients. Can't be on the internet "6 to 12 hrs a day" like yourself now can we? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    o shit son

snap

strait up punked

25. Rainmaker

Rainmaker "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    Buddy Rydell----->[​IMG] :drink: [-----rahrah12

26. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Buddy Rydell----->[​IMG] :drink: <-----rahrah12 [/b][/quote]
    ah shit son,

snap

strait dissed son

27. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Buddy Rydell----->[​IMG] :drink: [-----rahrah12 [/b][/quote]
    :threesome: :crybaby:

buddy, rainmaker, petre, and fatout

28. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> petre

:D HAHAHAAHH :rolleyes: AHHAAHHAHA :crybaby: HAHHAHAHHAHAH :rolleyes: HAAAAHAHAHAAAA :D

:YeahRight:

:wub:

29. Muzse

Home Page:
    12% bodyfat...

:eek:ntome:

[​IMG]

30. Muzse

Home Page:
    Thurston Howell III cruises the block in his new convertible.

[​IMG]