I think This is where it started

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 24, 2004.

1. HairysonFord

HairysonFord Undisputed Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i already know what you are basically gonna say so here are my auto responses

i have better things to do then stick around just to put the sleepy man up

:spadafora:

:wub:

:MrX:

:bitch:

use these as my auto responses to whatever you say buddy

thanks [/b][/quote]
    i(I, capitalize) already know what you are basically gonna say (poor construction, predicate needs adverb agreement) so here are my auto (automatic, wrong word - auto is a automobile) responses (. punctuate)

Please tell me you are not in college. :shaneUD12Oscar:

2. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i already know what you are basically gonna say so here are my auto responses

thanks [/b][/quote]
    i(I, capitalize) already know what you are basically gonna say (poor construction, predicate needs adverb agreement) so here are my auto (automatic, wrong word - auto is a automobile) responses (. punctuate)

Please tell me you are not in college. :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    Notre Dame, sadly.

3. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i already know what you are basically gonna say so here are my auto responses

thanks [/b][/quote]

Where did you go to college Hairy???

AssM.U.?

:D

4. HairysonFord

HairysonFord Undisputed Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i already know what you are basically gonna say so here are my auto responses

thanks [/b][/quote]

Where did you go to college Hairy???

AssM.U.?

:D [/b][/quote]
    HairyysonFord - proud graduate of BULLSHIT UNIVERSITY BAR & GRILL

:D :D :D :D :D :D

5. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

6. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> DaGift 3

# of posts to each member in this thread [/b][/quote]
    :wacko:

7. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> DaGift 3

:wacko: [/b][/quote]
    It's been so long, i'd forgotten all about those :D

8. Jake

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> DaGift 3

:wacko: [/b][/quote]
    It's been so long, i'd forgotten all about those :D [/b][/quote]
    :D

9. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    Okay, this is getting tiresome and a bit repetitive now.

Unless there's some fresh discussion in the next couple of hours, then the thread should be closed and pinned as a Hall of Fame thread.

10. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

thanks [/b][/quote]

lol

sorry if you thought i gave a damn on the net

:lol:

11. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i already know what you are basically gonna say so here are my auto responses

thanks [/b][/quote]

Notre Dame, sadly. [/b][/quote]

im surprised you had enough balls to show your face on this thread after the beatings you have been taking

oh and in the pic you posted

i know the tent on the windows is pretty dark but i didnt notice a rather large and obese man anywhere in the pic

and i think i would notice you

12. Jake

Home Page:
    rahrah, I;m sure you don't care, but I'll throw this out anyway:

DYK that upwards of 1/6 of your FightWorld posting life has been spent in this thread? :D

13. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>[
    Yes, I can see it now. Dogspunk is dealing with those high roller clients, and then he says, "Wait a second, guys! I have to post on the internet! Then I'll be right back so we can be high rollers!"

:D :D :D

You're about as much a high roller as runtrunt is an astronaut! :D[/b][/quote]
    Jealousy is a curse Buddy. :huh:

When you run the show, you do what you like. A few beers with the boys and girls, some laughs, couple of signatures and a handshake, work's done! Then it's beer and schooling Buddy time. :rolleyes:

Mate, don't hate. You're entire existence is in the public domain.....and it ain't pretty. :puke: :rolleyes:

14. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> rahrah, I;m sure you don't care, but I'll throw this out anyway:

DYK that upwards of 1/6 of your FightWorld posting life has been spent in this thread? :D [/b][/quote]
    naw actually i noticed that
    when they posted how many times i posted on this thread

i think its cause im usually to busy to come back consistently but this thread has given me a reason

so to buddy, petre, and orion thnks for allowing me to bitch your ass all across this thread

:rolleyes:

15. Punk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>And now Dogspunk has joined in the picture. A flannel-wearing Zab Judah lookalike who's a "high roller" on the internet! Keep practicing those Saturday Night Fever dance moves! DogSpunk is now standing in his mother's basement in his piss-stained leisure suit, serving tea to the stuffed animals that his mother bought for him (each and every stuffed animal is a bonafide HIGH ROLLER), and he's screaming at the computer, "I AM A HIGH ROLLER!!! " :D :D[/b][/quote]
    Zab Judah lookalike?? :rolleyes:

It's called an avatar Buddy. For a moderator who has spent 6-12 hours a day reading and deleting threads, you should know better. Try the forum-help section for clues. :huh:

Your one-trick schtick is beyond old....in fact it's beyond dead. Mother Teresa is capable of better smack!! Let's analyse;

Stupid play on forum name - check
    Fictitious story usually involving mother and/or urine/semen - check
    Hundreds of laughing emoticons to convince yourself of your "hilarity" - check

The "big dog" of smack??? :D

yelp!

[​IMG]

16. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Quick poll

WHo would you rather be a cat that played college football and played 2 years in the NFL and has his own business or a pizza delivery boy who never played anytype of sport and is now a teachers assistant? You don't have to respond mini moderator because I already know that you wish you were me. And another quick question why does the micro moderator keep talken about spunk and sperm and shit like that. I don't know about you guys but sounds like the micro moderator may be coming out of the closet. I'll Holla 5000

17. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

im surprised you had enough balls to show your face on this thread after the beatings you have been taking

oh and in the pic you posted

i know the tent on the windows is pretty dark but i didnt notice a rather large and obese man anywhere in the pic

and i think i would notice you [/b][/quote]
    I've taken no beating from you or anyone else here.

And what do you mean by "tent" on the windows? :wacko:

And if you are referring to my car, you will never see an obese man anywhere near my car, the only person that gets near my car is myself and my women.

18. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>[
    Yes, I can see it now. Dogspunk is dealing with those high roller clients, and then he says, "Wait a second, guys! I have to post on the internet! Then I'll be right back so we can be high rollers!"

When you run the show, you do what you like. A few beers with the boys and girls, some laughs, couple of signatures and a handshake, work's done! Then it's beer and schooling Buddy time. :rolleyes:

Mate, don't hate. You're entire existence is in the public domain.....and it ain't pretty. :puke: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    I've yet to see anyone in this thread "school" Buddy. Although, Buddy has given out one helluva verbal ass whippin' to Bigdawg and his sidekick brother, Rahrah.

19. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Quick poll

WHo would you rather be a cat that played college football and played 2 years in the NFL and has his own business or a pizza delivery boy who never played anytype of sport and is now a teachers assistant?  You don't have to respond mini moderator because I already know that you wish you were me.  And another quick question why does the micro moderator keep talken about spunk and sperm and shit like that.  I don't know about you guys but sounds like the micro moderator may be coming out of the closet.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Do you somehow think your life is more accomplished than others because you played football? Its a fucking sport for God's sake man, there are plenty of other people in this world who have never played a sport that I am far more envious of than you. I find it rather funny that you think you are better than everyone else because you had a VERY brief career in the NFL. So fucking what! :spadafora:

20. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>[

Mate, don't hate. You're entire existence is in the public domain.....and it ain't pretty. :puke: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    I've yet to see anyone in this thread "school" Buddy. Although, Buddy has given out one helluva verbal ass whippin' to Bigdawg and his sidekick brother, Rahrah. [/b][/quote]
    :spadafora: :bitch:

i knew your dumb ass would say something like that

you are a liar

just like you arent fat, just like you own that car, and just like buddy schooled us

:YeahRight:

and if i do recall REED got all up in dat ass

21. Punk

Keep it up boys, this thread can go to 2000 posts!

22. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

if they quits sayin lame ass shit

23. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Okay, this is getting tiresome and a bit repetitive now.

Unless there's some fresh discussion in the next couple of hours, then the thread should be closed and pinned as a Hall of Fame thread. [/b][/quote]
    HEY!! :huh: :huh: That was my IDEA!!!

24. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Fattout

First off I wasn't talken to you scrub. Second off don't be mad at me cause I played in the league. Hate yourself for being a fuken whack ass sparring partner who tried to be a boxer but was a fuken stiff. Hey Reed what is your real name so I can call you? You got punked like the bitch that you are. Not only are you fat but a fat ass liar. You fuken fat janitor go eat some more cookies fat ass. I'll Holla 5000

25. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> By the way, I am fat and have a small penis. [/b][/quote]
    Unlucky son :wacko:

26. Rainmaker

Rainmaker "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fattout

First off I wasn't talken to you scrub. Second off don't be mad at me cause I played in the league. Hate yourself for being a fuken whack ass sparring partner who tried to be a boxer but was a fuken stiff. Hey Reed what is your real name so I can call you? You got punked like the bitch that you are. Not only are you fat but a fat ass liar. You fuken fat janitor go eat some more cookies fat ass. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    What? :shaneUD12Oscar: You are insulting REED? I can't believe it.

27. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:

thanks [/b][/quote]

An in five ta six more year he gonna be an Civil Engineer :D

28. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>[

I've yet to see anyone in this thread "school" Buddy. Although, Buddy has given out one helluva verbal ass whippin' to Bigdawg and his sidekick brother, Rahrah. [/b][/quote]
    :spadafora: :bitch:

i knew your dumb ass would say something like that

you are a liar

just like you arent fat, just like you own that car, and just like buddy schooled us

:YeahRight:

and if i do recall REED got all up in dat ass [/b][/quote]
    You material is weak, but I'm not really sure you can do better.

Calling me fat, saying that is not my Vette, and that Buddy didn't school you is just like saying you're not black, you don't go to school at Notre Dame, and you're IQ is over 75.

29. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fattout

First off I wasn't talken to you scrub. Second off don't be mad at me cause I played in the league. Hate yourself for being a fuken whack ass sparring partner who tried to be a boxer but was a fuken stiff. Hey Reed what is your real name so I can call you? You got punked like the bitch that you are. Not only are you fat but a fat ass liar. You fuken fat janitor go eat some more cookies fat ass. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Too bad this janitor is further in life than you are, at a younger age at that. I didn't even need to play football to do it either.

:5000:

30. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:

thanks [/b][/quote]

An in five ta six more year he gonna be an Civil Engineer :D [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: