I think This is where it started

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Perez I read that post...and it WAS fucked up/disgusting........ :huh:  :huh: [/b][/quote]
    I thought it was quite classy. [/b][/quote]
    For the record, any racial shit should be kept out of here. No matter what.

If boxerdog got into any racial shit, then he did show true colours. The racial stuff is inexcusable. No matter the attempt at tedious rationalization.

But then again, some people scream racism simply because they have no other way to bullshit. Maybe he didn't say anything racial at all and these guys are full of shit. [/b][/quote]
    Racist!!!!

:eek:ntome: :sulk:

2. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

Look at who is defendending Boxerdog:

Atomic dogg: the migget internet tough guy, who's also mentally challenged

Robocon : the typical american ignorant bigot

shitmaker : the middle eastern uncle Tom

When those 3 stooges are defending you, it's a proof that you were an idiot.

The board is better without Boxerdog, stop crying for his comeback

3. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It's just like a street fight .... some people are capable of keeping it , man to man ... others show their true caliber and play dirty. [/b][/quote]
    no rules to fighting buddy

and after its all said and done if you got your ass whooped people arent gonaa justify it on the street by sayin he got hit below the waist [/b][/quote]
    I agree. I am average size. 50% of the peope I see are bigger than I am. I will punch their balls, bite them, stab their eyes wit a pencil........they are trying to kill me. Streetfighting should never be done, but there aren't any rules. [/b][/quote]
    That just goes to show you the caliber of most of todays street thugs. That's all .... doesn't disprove what I said.

When I was a kid , no way one dude would pull anothers hair , bite him or kick him in the nuts .... you'd be laughed at like a fucking girl and people around would stop the fight .

NO WAY any of my friends would get sucker punched or ganged on and I or any of my friends would stand there and watch .

Back in the day ... Gangs that would fight would agree before hand what was fair and what was not and it was a matter of honor that you obeyed those rules (That wasn't just shit in the movies)

THOSE are the lines that have moved .

Today if I found myself in this type of situation , I'd know not to take anything for granted cause the lines have moved .

IMO .... crackin on a guys kids crosses the lines that still exist today.

If someone ever thought for a second about doing that around me they'd better be prepared to get hurt. [/b][/quote]
    thats what im sayin

you can be all honorable and shit but if the other guy isnt it doesnt matter

the way it is now if my boy, teammate gets in a fight then im fightin also

unless he killin the guy right away

the way it is

you can call me a coward all you want as your ass is gettin stomped into te ground

now im not sayin i partake in this shit often, its just how its gonna go down

and if i get in a fight with somebody who has more friends around then me then either ima bow down or ima be ready to get jumped and fight everyone

you gotta be smarter then that and ready [/b][/quote]
    So you're admitting that you're a dickless piece of shit that would jump in because your friend wouldn't have the cojones to hold his own. :D [/b][/quote]
    naw i graduate in a year

by the way where did you go to college?

maybe ill hire you when im all done with football

4. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Petre

If my brother or any of my hommies ever get into a scrap you best believe I'm gonna jump in. Believe that shit. There ain't no rules in fighting in the streets. If I'm there you will get done in PERIOD! I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    :D

Well .... that's big talk anyway. :D

I'm guessing by your comments that you'd have no trouble at all crossing any line. In the end you hurt yourself , not me and Karma's a bitch that'll bite your ass one day.

You don't talk about a man's kids , that's just another cheap shot , another low blow , can't win fair and square so it's time to cheat .... maybe where you come from that's OK .... Where I come from that makes you a loser.

5. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Petre

If my brother or any of my hommies ever get into a scrap you best believe I'm gonna jump in. Believe that shit. There ain't no rules in fighting in the streets. If I'm there you will get done in PERIOD! I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

I'm guessing by your comments that you'd have no trouble at all crossing any line. In the end you hurt yourself , not me and Karma's a bitch that'll bite your ass one day.

You don't talk about a man's kids , that's just another cheap shot , another low blow , can't win fair and square so it's time to cheat .... maybe where you come from that's OK .... Where I come from that makes you a loser. [/b][/quote]
    comin from a faggot like you im sure that really hurts

6. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Posting pics of your family on an internet board is equivalent to getting nude and on all fours in the Blue Oyster Bar with a grease-gun up your ass while wearing a blonde wig and lipstick, i.e. asking for trouble.

It was there and Bigdawg took it and used it as a nuke, and it worked. Regardless of "class" or any such value judgements about ragging on someone's kids, he turned the key and it had the desired effect. Bigdawg by KO.

Lesson - don't give free ammo to your opponents. [/b][/quote]
    DAMN. I was thinking about posting a pic of my granddaughter who happens to be the cutest baby ever born. But .... maybe not....

BTW, some of us are not drop dead georgous, or even close to it. I would imagine that the majority of people who post here could not make a living as models. Does that mean we are ashamed of the way we look? Hell no. I have posted my picture and God KNows I am not very photogenic. I guess I was lucky nobody jumped all over me and called me names.

But really bigdawg, talking trash about somebodies kids is hitting below the belt. I'm gonna have to deduct a point for that. :huh:

7. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> A picture of my wonderful wife.

[​IMG]

Of course, everyone will respect that she is the love of my life and not use her fugliness against me.

Right? :D [/b][/quote]
    Hey that sort looks like me, but my hair is red :mellow:

8. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> A picture of my wonderful wife.

[​IMG]

Of course, everyone will respect that she is the love of my life and not use her fugliness against me.

Hey that sort looks like me, but my hair is red :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    And your boobs are bigger. :lol:

9. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> A picture of my wonderful wife.

[​IMG]

Hey that sort looks like me, but my hair is red :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    And your boobs are bigger. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I have more chins

10. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> personally phonetap wouldn't crack on anyones kids but fuck boxerdog's oversensitive ass... he was a shit starter who couldn't handle the heat. when boxerdog said his usual slick shit and phonetap checked the bitch on it...boxerdog took it upon himself to PM phonetap talking some shit about whuppin the irrepressible ones ass. phonetap let the muthafucka babble on for a few PM's then phonetap said fuck this shit...he PM'ed boxerdog his digits and said 'alright toughguy, let's set something up and do this'. of course phonetap received NO phonecall and the faggot changed his tune REAL quick.

don't act all big & bad, call a man out then bitch-up when the challenge is accepted. fuck boxerdog. [/b][/quote]
    I have no problem at all with man to man banter or fighting.

11. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    I dont get some of the responses on this board. Whats the big deal? Is this not a message board? Anything goes in a message board. Nothing is off limits. Everyone here is all upset about some typed words by someone you dont even know.

Boxerdog took a chance and posted a picture of his family. He got burned. He couldnt take the heat, so he got out of the kitchen.

Some of you people need to relax. Dont take insults so damn serious.

12. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Petre

If my brother or any of my hommies ever get into a scrap you best believe I'm gonna jump in.  Believe that shit.  There ain't no rules in fighting in the streets.  If I'm there you will get done in PERIOD!  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

You don't talk about a man's kids , that's just another cheap shot , another low blow , can't win fair and square so it's time to cheat .... maybe where you come from that's OK .... Where I come from that makes you a loser. [/b][/quote]
    comin from a faggot like you im sure that really hurts [/b][/quote]

RahRah ... what exactly does this mean ? :wacko:

So I'm a fag now ? :D

What is this the 3rd grade ? :rolleyes:

BTW: I know your "getting your cousins back" , even though I never attacked BigDawg in any way ... but a smart man would have said .... "Everyone .... I fucked up , I crossed the line , my sincere apologies to all" .... and that would have been the end of it , totally difusing the situation .... But some people don't see those choices ... instead they shoot a dog and brag about it.

13. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> [​IMG]

"Hi, I'm BigDawg. You may recognize me as a former NFL football player.......no? We that's not important anyways since I only scored 1 touchdown in my career. Some of my favorite hobbies include shooting dogs and making fun of children. Now that we have that outta the way let me introduce you to the love of my life........SPARKEBAR. The natural energy soap. It's the hottest thing going so please buy some. My broke washed up athlete ass really needs the money so please buy a bar, please......please......I'm begging you buy some soap........" :crybaby:

SPARKEBAR!! Give you the energy to break bagettes with ease!

<_< [/b][/quote]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA......I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. :D

Now THAT was brutal. :D [/b][/quote]

No shit that was funny as hell . :rolleyes:

14. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Petre

If my brother or any of my hommies ever get into a scrap you best believe I'm gonna jump in.  Believe that shit.  There ain't no rules in fighting in the streets.  If I'm there you will get done in PERIOD!  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

:YeahRight:

pot calling the kettle...

15. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Petre

BTW: I know your "getting your cousins back" , even though I never attacked BigDawg in any way ... but a smart man would have said .... "Everyone .... I fucked up , I crossed the line , my sincere apologies to all" .... and that would have been the end of it , totally difusing the situation .... But some people don't see those choices ... instead they shoot a dog and brag about it. [/b][/quote]
    what the fuck are you talkin bout

who the fuck are you captain save a hoe

comin to boxerdogs rescue and shit

ALL i am sayin is who gives a fuck what is said, especially since it has nothin to do with you

secondly its some fuckin words on the internet on a message board by some one you don even know

why the hell do you care

and then sayin he should be the bigger man by apologizing thats some gay ass shit

you think you are all hiogh and mighty cause you take cheap shots at people, but you didnt address his kids so it is all good

the only difference is that nobody cares bout what you say just like nobody cares bout what i say

if you woulda of came at his kids he would of took it like a man, not run off like a lil bicth and have other people come stick up for his bitch ass

shit people come at me or my bro bout football and school and other shit all the time

and what do we do

just brush that shit off, cause yall dont mean shit to me

16. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> personally phonetap wouldn't crack on anyones kids but fuck boxerdog's oversensitive ass... he was a shit starter who couldn't handle the heat. when boxerdog said his usual slick shit and phonetap checked the bitch on it...boxerdog took it upon himself to PM phonetap talking some shit about whuppin the irrepressible ones ass. phonetap let the muthafucka babble on for a few PM's then phonetap said fuck this shit...he PM'ed boxerdog his digits and said 'alright toughguy, let's set something up and do this'. of course phonetap received NO phonecall and the faggot changed his tune REAL quick.

don't act all big & bad, call a man out then bitch-up when the challenge is accepted. fuck boxerdog. [/b][/quote]
    I have no problem at all with man to man banging or cockfighting. [/b][/quote]
    :shaneUD12Oscar:

:vom:

17. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    never ignorant my ass

18. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I dont get some of the responses on this board. Whats the big deal? Is this not a message board? Anything goes in a message board. Nothing is off limits. Everyone here is all upset about some typed words by someone you dont even know.

Boxerdog took a chance and posted a picture of his family. He got burned. He couldnt take the heat, so he got out of the kitchen.

Some of you people need to relax. Dont take insults so damn serious. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

best shit i heard in this post

and only person with some sense other then myself

i have to keep reminding these people that this shit is not real life

its just a message board

19. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    yah, but you gotta pretty low attacking someones family

thats just bullshit

20. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> yah, but you gotta pretty low attacking someones family

thats just bullshit [/b][/quote]
    you dont even know the person and if it aint tru why would you care

21. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> never ignorant my ass [/b][/quote]
    I am starting to wonder if you're not some kind of pedophile.

The fact that you're the coach of a boy soccer team support my guess.

You are one disgusting fucker.

Traz :Frank-ILLUMINATI: soccer child

22. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> yah, but you gotta pretty low attacking someones family

you dont even know the person and if it aint tru why would you care [/b][/quote]
    huh?

23. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> yah, but you gotta pretty low attacking someones family

you dont even know the person and if it aint tru why would you care [/b][/quote]
    huh? [/b][/quote]
    im sayin

boxerdog doesnt even know bigdawg

so why the fuck does he care bout a joke somebody said about his familly

unless there was a lil truth to what was said

people need to quit actin like bitches, cryin over shit said on the net

24. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    This is the deal. Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin. Yeah I said it so fuken what. Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me. There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group. Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so. Where I come from we do that. So your best bet is to not have ugly kids. If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them. Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets. Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins. Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment. Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin. I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.

Atomic

You got me big time. Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner. So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me. By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of. And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball? What triple "A" team did you play for again. I missed that. Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business. Umm that would be not a damn thing. Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business. I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way. By the way business is starting to pick up. A cat is starting to see some income. It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit. So next time come correct or don't come at all. I'll Holla 5000

25. saad

saad Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal. Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin. Yeah I said it so fuken what. Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me. There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group. Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so. Where I come from we do that. So your best bet is to not have ugly kids. If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them. Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets. Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins. Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment. Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin. I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.

[/b][/quote]
    Sounds reasonable to me.

26. Free Ike (old)

Free Ike (old) Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal. Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin. Yeah I said it so fuken what. Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me. There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group. Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so. Where I come from we do that. So your best bet is to not have ugly kids. If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them. Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets. Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins. Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment. Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin. I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.

Atomic

You got me big time. Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner. So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me. By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of. And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball? What triple "A" team did you play for again. I missed that. Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business. Umm that would be not a damn thing. Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business. I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way. By the way business is starting to pick up. A cat is starting to see some income. It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit. So next time come correct or don't come at all. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    You are a fucking douchebag. You must be from New York you fucking asshle. I am called asshole by all who know me, but you disgust me. I won't ever talk shit on someone's kids. They are children you fucking dick. Don't try to rationalize your fucking cocksucking behavior. I don't give a fuck about Boxerdog and I think all people who put their picture up are acting stupidly, but that is just a child you fuck.
    ________
    Live Sex

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  27. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Petre

BTW: I know your "getting your cousins back" , even though I never attacked BigDawg in any way ... but a smart man would have said .... "Everyone .... I fucked up , I crossed the line , my sincere apologies to all" .... and that would have been the end of it , totally difusing the situation .... But some people don't see those choices ... instead they shoot a dog and brag about it. [/b][/quote]
    what the fuck are you talkin bout

who the fuck are you captain save a hoe

comin to boxerdogs rescue and shit

ALL i am sayin is who gives a fuck what is said, especially since it has nothin to do with you

secondly its some fuckin words on the internet on a message board by some one you don even know

why the hell do you care

and then sayin he should be the bigger man by apologizing thats some gay ass shit

you think you are all hiogh and mighty cause you take cheap shots at people, but you didnt address his kids so it is all good

the only difference is that nobody cares bout what you say just like nobody cares bout what i say

if you woulda of came at his kids he would of took it like a man, not run off like a lil bicth and have other people come stick up for his bitch ass

shit people come at me or my bro bout football and school and other shit all the time

and what do we do

just brush that shit off, cause yall dont mean shit to me [/b][/quote]
    You and I see things differently ... nothing I say is going to change that. :spadafora:

28. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> personally phonetap wouldn't crack on anyones kids but fuck boxerdog's oversensitive ass...  he was a shit starter who couldn't handle the heat.  when boxerdog said his usual slick shit and phonetap checked the bitch on it...boxerdog took it upon himself to PM phonetap talking some shit about whuppin the irrepressible ones ass.  phonetap let the muthafucka babble on for a few PM's then phonetap said fuck this shit...he PM'ed boxerdog his digits and said 'alright toughguy, let's set something up and do this'.  of course phonetap received NO phonecall and the faggot changed his tune REAL quick.

don't act all big & bad, call a man out then bitch-up when the challenge is accepted.  fuck boxerdog. [/b][/quote]
    I have no problem at all with man to man banging or cockfighting. [/b][/quote]
    :shaneUD12Oscar:

:vom: [/b][/quote]

You may be an old coot ... but your young at heart :D

29. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal. Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin. Yeah I said it so fuken what. Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me. There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group. Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so. Where I come from we do that. So your best bet is to not have ugly kids. If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them. Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets. Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins. Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment. Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin. I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.

[/b][/quote]
    Sounds reasonable to me.[/b][/quote]
    :lol: In fact, it was quite poetic.

30. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal. Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin. Yeah I said it so fuken what. Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me. There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group. Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so. Where I come from we do that. So your best bet is to not have ugly kids. If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them. Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets. Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins. Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment. Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin. I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.

Atomic

You got me big time. Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner. So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me. By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of. And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball? What triple "A" team did you play for again. I missed that. Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business. Umm that would be not a damn thing. Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business. I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way. By the way business is starting to pick up. A cat is starting to see some income. It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit. So next time come correct or don't come at all. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    You are a fucking douchebag. You must be from New York you fucking asshle. I am called asshole by all who know me, but you disgust me. I won't ever talk shit on someone's kids. They are children you fucking dick. Don't try to rationalize your fucking cocksucking behavior. I don't give a fuck about Boxerdog and I think all people who put their picture up are acting stupidly, but that is just a child you fuck. [/b][/quote]
    hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

why the fuck are you gettin all mad and shit

hahahahahahahahhaha

he aint even say it to the kids face

and shit it aint like he disrespected the kids personally its more of a knock on the parents for raisin some fucked up kids

you fuckin cry baby

damn people on this site are fuckin weirdos takin shit way to personally

this shit aint real