I think This is where it started

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 24, 2004.

1. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Not everyone in here plays "Wolf" and those were real pics of his kids.

By his own admission , his own wife new it was wrong ... he decided not to listen to his better smarter half.

Just say it ... "I don't give a fuck about anyone around here "

2. boxerpuncher

boxerpuncher Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal. Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin. Yeah I said it so fuken what. Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me. There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group. Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so. Where I come from we do that. So your best bet is to not have ugly kids. If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them. Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets. Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins. Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment. Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin. I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.

Atomic

You got me big time. Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner. So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me. By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of. And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball? What triple "A" team did you play for again. I missed that. Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business. Umm that would be not a damn thing. Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business. I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way. By the way business is starting to pick up. A cat is starting to see some income. It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit. So next time come correct or don't come at all. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    You are a fucking douchebag. You must be from New York you fucking asshle. I am called asshole by all who know me, but you disgust me. I won't ever talk shit on someone's kids. They are children you fucking dick. Don't try to rationalize your fucking cocksucking behavior. I don't give a fuck about Boxerdog and I think all people who put their picture up are acting stupidly, but that is just a child you fuck. [/b][/quote]
    I'm out this shit but I just had to jump in since you decided to take a shot at New Yorkers and anyone from anywhere in the metro area is generally considered a New Yorker. He's from the West Coast. Washington state you fucking idiot.

3. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Petre

If my brother or any of my hommies ever get into a scrap you best believe I'm gonna jump in.  Believe that shit.  There ain't no rules in fighting in the streets.  If I'm there you will get done in PERIOD!  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    :D

Well .... that's big talk anyway. :D

I'm guessing by your comments that you'd have no trouble at all crossing any line. In the end you hurt yourself , not me and Karma's a bitch that'll bite your ass one day.

You don't talk about a man's kids , that's just another cheap shot , another low blow , can't win fair and square so it's time to cheat .... maybe where you come from that's OK .... Where I come from that makes you a loser. [/b][/quote]
    comin from a faggot like you im sure that really hurts [/b][/quote]

RahRah ... what exactly does this mean ? :wacko:

So I'm a fag now ? :D

What is this the 3rd grade ? :rolleyes:

BTW: I know your "getting your cousins back" , even though I never attacked BigDawg in any way ... but a smart man would have said .... "Everyone .... I fucked up , I crossed the line , my sincere apologies to all" .... and that would have been the end of it , totally difusing the situation .... But some people don't see those choices ... instead they shoot a dog and brag about it. [/b][/quote]
    what the fuck are you talkin bout

who the fuck are you captain save a hoe

comin to boxerdogs rescue and shit

ALL i am sayin is who gives a fuck what is said, especially since it has nothin to do with you

secondly its some fuckin words on the internet on a message board by some one you don even know

why the hell do you care

and then sayin he should be the bigger man by apologizing thats some gay ass shit

you think you are all hiogh and mighty cause you take cheap shots at people, but you didnt address his kids so it is all good

the only difference is that nobody cares bout what you say just like nobody cares bout what i say

if you woulda of came at his kids he would of took it like a man, not run off like a lil bicth and have other people come stick up for his bitch ass

shit people come at me or my bro bout football and school and other shit all the time

and what do we do

just brush that shit off, cause yall dont mean shit to me [/b][/quote]
    You and I see things differently ... nothing I say is going to change that. :spadafora: [/b][/quote]
    i see reality

4. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i see reality [/b][/quote]
    Yep ... your reality full of shitty morals . Get it?

5. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

reality is

you can say whateva you want to whomeer you want and if you have a problem with what somebody says to you then deal with it yourself

also

this is the fuckin internet, who cares what somebody says who you dont even know

next

he said the shit to boxerdog not his kids

lastly

this shit aint real life

6. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i see reality [/b][/quote]
    Yep ... your reality full of shitty morals . Get it? [/b][/quote]
    reality check

this isnt real life idiot

and obviously you was raisded a lil soft

grow some then come holla at me bout reality

7. Free Ike (old)

Free Ike (old) Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.?? Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.?? Yeah I said it so fuken what.?? Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.?? There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.?? Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.?? Where I come from we do that.?? So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.?? If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.?? Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.?? Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.?? Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.?? Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.?? I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.?? ?? ??

Atomic

You got me big time.?? Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner.?? So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me.?? By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of.?? And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball??? What triple "A" team did you play for again.?? I missed that.?? Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business.?? Umm that would be not a damn thing.?? Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business.?? I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way.?? By the way business is starting to pick up.?? A cat is starting to see some income.?? It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit.?? So next time come correct or don't come at all.?? I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    You are a fucking douchebag. You must be from New York you fucking asshle. I am called asshole by all who know me, but you disgust me. I won't ever talk shit on someone's kids. They are children you fucking dick. Don't try to rationalize your fucking cocksucking behavior. I don't give a fuck about Boxerdog and I think all people who put their picture up are acting stupidly, but that is just a child you fuck. [/b][/quote]
    I'm out this shit but I just had to jump in since you decided to take a shot at New Yorkers and anyone from anywhere in the metro area is generally considered a New Yorker. He's from the West Coast. Washington state you fucking idiot. [/b][/quote]
    Fuck New York on all you ugly bastards on the East Coast. Washington is alright though. I go there al the time. His family must be from New York CIty.
    ________
    Avandia Settlement News

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  8. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.  Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.  Yeah I said it so fuken what.  Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.  There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.  Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.  Where I come from we do that.  So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.  If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.  Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.  Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.  Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.  Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.  I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.     

Atomic

You got me big time.  Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner.  So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me.  By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of.  And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball?  What triple "A" team did you play for again.  I missed that.   Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business.  Umm that would be not a damn thing.  Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business.  I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way.  By the way business is starting to pick up.  A cat is starting to see some income.  It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit.  So next time come correct or don't come at all.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    I'm out this shit but I just had to jump in since you decided to take a shot at New Yorkers and anyone from anywhere in the metro area is generally considered a New Yorker. He's from the West Coast. Washington state you fucking idiot. [/b][/quote]
    Fuck New York on all you ugly bastards on the East Coast. Washington is alright though. I go there al the time. His family must be from New York CIty. [/b][/quote]
    not even close you fuckin faggot

9. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i see reality [/b][/quote]
    reality check

grow some then come holla at me bout reality [/b][/quote]
    :wacko:

Why is that cause we don't chat face to face ..... You need to change that sig buddy ?

Or you trying to say maybe those weren't real pics of BDog's kids ?

Soft don't have shit to do with anything. Some of the hardest pipe hitting mother fuckers on the planet don't cross the line on a man;'s kids and you wanna be the first dead mother fucker in prison ... enter as a child molestor.

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

MOST of U Motherfuckers that R Acting OFFENDED,Sat on the Sidelines,Filing your Fucking Nails,SPECTATING,when REED's Youngest Child Got Thrown Under the Bus...

Now U're ALL on Some Ol' Dirty Bastard,"Wu Tang is 4 the Children" Shit??? :wacko:

Whatever :YeahRight: ...

REED DOESN'T have a Fucking VAGINA btwn his Legs like Boxerdog Apparently Does,so REED Handled HIS OWN Fucking Business,when his Child Got Dissed...

REED Didn't ASK 4,Nor EXPECT Any "Help",when his Child Got Dissed,but Upon Hearing the REACTION of Some of U Motherfuckers(2 what BIGDAWG Did),REED Can't Help but Wonder where All these "Morals" & "GOOD Character Traits" were,Then???? :wacko:

What BIGDAWG Said was Foul(He's a Grown Ass Man & he's Standing by what he Said,Bottom Line),but it's NOT Like BOXERDOG was Some Innocent Bystander,that Got Caught N the Crossfire...That Cat INSTIGATED a WHOLE BUNCH of Shit on this Site,UNDENIABLY...EVERYfuckingTIME Boxerdog Got N 2 a "Pissing Match",it was Cause HE STARTED the Shit...

That's a Fucking FACT...

So SPARE REED this OVERSATURATED "Feel Good" Crap,OK???...Especially Since NONE Of U Motherfuckers had an OUNCE of Sentiment 2 Offer REED,when the SAME Fucking Thing Happened 2 him...

REED :Calvin Brock:

11. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

MOST of U Motherfuckers that R Acting OFFENDED,Sat on the Sidelines,Filing your Fucking Nails,SPECTATING,when REED's Youngest Child Got Thrown Under the Bus...

Now U're ALL on Some Ol' Dirty Bastard,"Wu Tang is 4 the Children" Shit??? :wacko:

REED DOESN'T have a Fucking VAGINA btwn his Legs like Boxerdog Apparently Does,so REED Handled HIS OWN Fucking Business,when his Child Got Dissed...

REED Didn't ASK 4,Nor EXPECT Any "Help",when his Child Got Dissed,but Upon Hearing the REACTION of Some of U Motherfuckers(2 what BIGDAWG Did),REED Can't Help but Wonder where All these "Morals" & "GOOD Character Traits" were,Then???? :wacko:

What BIGDAWG Said was Foul(He's a Grown Ass Man & he's Standing by what he Said,Bottom Line),but it's NOT Like BOXERDOG was Some Innocent Bystander,that Got Caught N the Crossfire...That Cat INSTIGATED a WHOLE BUNCH of Shit on this Site,UNDENIABLY...EVERYfuckingTIME Boxerdog Got N 2 a "Pissing Match",it was Cause HE STARTED the Shit...

That's a Fucking FACT...

So SPARE REED this OVERSATURATED "Feel Good" Crap,OK???...Especially Since NONE Of U Motherfuckers had an OUNCE of Sentiment 2 Offer REED,when the SAME Fucking Thing Happened 2 him...

REED :Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    If someone dissd your child I'd have said something then too Reed ... that's a fact.

12. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

That's a Fucking FACT...

REED's got a damn good point.

When Ron King pulled that shit, no one said shit about it.

In fact, Ron took his bitchmade ass one step further...when REED stepped to him via PM...Ron posted the PM at this site AND another site.

I don't recall this kind of uproar when Ron King did the exact same thing.

"Ya'll musta forgot."

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal. Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin. Yeah I said it so fuken what. Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me. There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group. Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so. Where I come from we do that. So your best bet is to not have ugly kids. If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them. Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets. Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins. Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment. Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin. I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.

Atomic

You got me big time. Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner. So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me. By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of. And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball? What triple "A" team did you play for again. I missed that. Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business. Umm that would be not a damn thing. Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business. I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way. By the way business is starting to pick up. A cat is starting to see some income. It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit. So next time come correct or don't come at all. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    :YeahRight:

Stop Acting like U're "High & Mighty",or that U WOULDN'T Stoop 2 Certain Levels...

Just YESTERDAY,U BLATANTLY ACCUSED REED of Dissing Boxerdog's Children,Even AFTER REED Made it ABUNDANTLY Clear that he HADN'T...

Now that the TRUTH is Out,what's the Deal???...Instead of Being a Fucking MAN,& APOLOGIZING 2 REED(Since U were CLEARLY WRONG N thinking REED Dissed his Kids),U've SHIFTED the Target of your ANGST...

U & Boxerdog R "BROTHERs N BITTERNESS"....Your Mouth Literally SALIVATES @ the Opportunity 2 Express your ANGER @ Another Poster....

14. Free Ike (old)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.?? Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.?? Yeah I said it so fuken what.?? Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.?? There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.?? Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.?? Where I come from we do that.?? So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.?? If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.?? Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.?? Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.?? Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.?? Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.?? I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.?? ?? ??

Atomic

You got me big time.?? Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner.?? So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me.?? By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of.?? And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball??? What triple "A" team did you play for again.?? I missed that.???? Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business.?? Umm that would be not a damn thing.?? Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business.?? I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way.?? By the way business is starting to pick up.?? A cat is starting to see some income.?? It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit.?? So next time come correct or don't come at all.?? I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Fuck New York on all you ugly bastards on the East Coast. Washington is alright though. I go there al the time. His family must be from New York CIty. [/b][/quote]
    not even close you fuckin faggot [/b][/quote]
    Who cares where you are from; you are trash. You are probably some confused inbred fuck from the forest. Bashing a kid is the lowest thing someone could do. You will never know unless one of your cousins suddenly becomes available. Say what you want about me, if you hate me it is the highest possible praise to me you steaming pile of inbred shit.
    ________
    How to roll a joint

15. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

That's a Fucking FACT...

If someone dissd your child I'd have said something then too Reed ... that's a fact. [/b][/quote]
    :huh:

Read my post Thurston.

Truth be told, I thought that was a bitch move on Ron's end. I haven't reread the thread, but from what I recall, Bigdawg was just fucking with Boxerdog...but I have to reread the thread.

Ron's shit was completely different and he wasn't fucking around with REED.

16. Free Ike (old)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.?? Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.?? Yeah I said it so fuken what.?? Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.?? There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.?? Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.?? Where I come from we do that.?? So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.?? If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.?? Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.?? Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.?? Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.?? Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.?? I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.?? ?? ??

Atomic

You got me big time.?? Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner.?? So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me.?? By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of.?? And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball??? What triple "A" team did you play for again.?? I missed that.???? Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business.?? Umm that would be not a damn thing.?? Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business.?? I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way.?? By the way business is starting to pick up.?? A cat is starting to see some income.?? It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit.?? So next time come correct or don't come at all.?? I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

Stop Acting like U're "High & Mighty",or that U WOULDN'T Stoop 2 Certain Levels...

Just YESTERDAY,U BLATANTLY ACCUSED REED of Dissing Boxerdog's Children,Even AFTER REED Made it ABUNDANTLY Clear that he HADN'T...

Now that the TRUTH is Out,what's the Deal???...Instead of Being a Fucking MAN,& APOLOGIZING 2 REED(Since U were CLEARLY WRONG N thinking REED Dissed his Kids),U've SHIFTED the Target of your ANGST...

U & Boxerdog R "BROTHERs N BITTERNESS"....Your Mouth Literally SALIVATES @ the Opportunity 2 Express your ANGER @ Another Poster....

Reed, if you were literate, you would know I was clearly joking when you were accused. I made that clear when I said things like, in the absence of compelling evidence he is guilty..........I changed Payton 34's post and made it sound like you were guilty and then put this :D :D Get over it Reed. It was a joke. I wouldn't stoop to that level.I am not an angry guy, Reed. I don't even dislike you. I love clowning you in fact. If you disappeared, I would led the search party. I sent you a PM before Reed, trying to say we started out on the wrong foot. You never acknowledged that. :mellow: :mellow:
    ________
    Harmed By Prilosec

17. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i see reality [/b][/quote]
    reality check

Why is that cause we don't chat face to face ..... You need to change that sig buddy ?

Soft don't have shit to do with anything. Some of the hardest pipe hitting mother fuckers on the planet don't cross the line on a man;'s kids and you wanna be the first dead mother fucker in prison ... enter as a child molestor. [/b][/quote]
    what are you talkin bout

quit responding to me cause i treat you like i treat bitches on the street

you dont talk unless i give you permission

you make no sense

those prolly was his kids, who cares, bigdawg said the shit to boxerdog not to his kids

whateva who cares

the question is why are you comin to his rescue? have you had some bad experiecnes with people talkin bout your kids? are you trailer trash? i mean you ae takin the shit real personal

but this is the fuckin internet, you can say, be, act like whomever you want

and you comin out actin all high and mighty and gonna change shit and dont mean shit to me

and some of the hardest motherfuckers say whateva they want to whomever they want

man you are makin up shit
    there are no rules and nothin is off limits when it comes to crackin jokes

when you post a pic, especially a fucked up pic, its do at your own risk

lets get real

18. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

That's a Fucking FACT...

If someone dissd your child I'd have said something then too Reed ... that's a fact. [/b][/quote]

Read my post Thurston.

Truth be told, I thought that was a bitch move on Ron's end. I haven't reread the thread, but from what I recall, Bigdawg was just fucking with Boxerdog...but I have to reread the thread.

Ron's shit was completely different and he wasn't fucking around with REED. [/b][/quote]
    :wacko: huh ?

19. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

That's a Fucking FACT...

PETRE...

Some 1 DID Talk Shit about REED's Child & U DIDN'T Do or Say SHIT about It :huh: ...

THAT's the Point...

20. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.  Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.  Yeah I said it so fuken what.  Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.  There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.  Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.  Where I come from we do that.  So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.  If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.  Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.  Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.  Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.  Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.  I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.     

Atomic

You got me big time.  Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner.  So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me.  By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of.  And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball?  What triple "A" team did you play for again.  I missed that.   Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business.  Umm that would be not a damn thing.  Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business.  I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way.  By the way business is starting to pick up.  A cat is starting to see some income.  It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit.  So next time come correct or don't come at all.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    not even close you fuckin faggot [/b][/quote]
    Who cares where you are from; you are trash. You are probably some confused inbred fuck from the forest. Bashing a kid is the lowest thing someone could do. You will never know unless one of your cousins suddenly becomes available. Say what you want about me, if you hate me it is the highest possible praise to me you steaming pile of inbred shit. [/b][/quote]
    hahahahahhahahahahah

what the fuck are you talkin bout

first off chill the fuck out

no need to act hard on the net you arent scarin anyone

secondly

its not the lowest thing

lets get real

child molesting, murder, laughing at retards hahahahaha

so calm the fuck down

hahahahahhaha

you idiot i dont hate you

I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

you dont mean shit to me and the shit you talkin is rubbish you already showed me your hoe card the way you entered this thread

the only person here that is confused is you

am i hard :wacko:
    or am i a lovin caring for the kids type person :wacko:
    or am i a bitch ass whiney cry baby :wacko:

my guess is the last option
    the way you are gettin all emotional

21. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i see reality [/b][/quote]
    reality check

Soft don't have shit to do with anything. Some of the hardest pipe hitting mother fuckers on the planet don't cross the line on a man;'s kids and you wanna be the first dead mother fucker in prison ... enter as a child molestor. [/b][/quote]
    what are you talkin bout

you make no sense

those prolly was his kids, who cares, bigdawg said the shit to boxerdog not to his kids

whateva who cares

the question is why are you comin to his rescue? have you had some bad experiecnes with people talkin bout your kids? are you trailer trash? i mean you ae takin the shit real personal

and you comin out actin all high and mighty and gonna change shit and dont mean shit to me

and some of the hardest motherfuckers say whateva they want to whomever they want

lets get real [/b][/quote]

You trying to punk me ? :D

Good luck .

22. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

That's a Fucking FACT...

Read my post Thurston.

Ron's shit was completely different and he wasn't fucking around with REED. [/b][/quote]
    :wacko: huh ? [/b][/quote]
    You have to realize, I talk to Bigdawg fairly regularly...so when I originally read that shit, I knew he was just fucking with him so I didn't take it as seriously as someone else might have.

On the flipside, one could say the same about Ron King especially seeing that I don't know him...but Ron being the coward and shit stirrer that he is...proved the bitch in him by posting the PM and running to another site crying like a kindergarten schoolgirl.

23. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i see reality [/b][/quote]
    reality check

what are you talkin bout

you make no sense

whateva who cares

lets get real [/b][/quote]

You trying to punk me ? :D

Good luck . [/b][/quote]
    no we are on the internet

this shit is a game to me

but yall take this shit WAY to seriously

you guys are my entertainment

24. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.  Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.  Yeah I said it so fuken what.  Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.  There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.  Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.  Where I come from we do that.  So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.  If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.  Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.  Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.  Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.  Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.  I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.     

Atomic

Reed, if you were literate, you would know I was clearly joking when you were accused. I made that clear when I said things like, in the absence of compelling evidence he is guilty..........I changed Payton 34's post and made it sound like you were guilty and then put this :D :D Get over it Reed. It was a joke. I wouldn't stoop to that level.I am not an angry guy, Reed. I don't even dislike you. I love clowning you in fact. If you disappeared, I would led the search party. I sent you a PM before Reed, trying to say we started out on the wrong foot. You never acknowledged that. :mellow: :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    Just as REED Suspected...U DON'T Have the Fucking CASHEWS 2 ADMIT U were WRONG...

Instead,U're trying 2 Somehow VALIDATE your Shit from Yesterday,by Saying U were "Joking" :YeahRight: ...U're a LIVING,BREATHING,Real-Life,TANGIBLE "Joke",PERSONFIED,Ike...But U're RARELY(if EVER)"Joking",when U Post...

Like REED Said,U Get MOIST btwn the Legs @ the Mere Thought of having a "JUSTIFIABLE" Opportunity,2 "Hate" on a Poster....& Because U're Soooooooooo COMPLETELY Absorbed N your OWN Bitterness,U Can't Bring yourself 2 APOLOGIZE 2 REED,when CLEARLY,U were WRONG....

No Harm Done,just DON'T Act all High & Mighty,Cause it Comes Off as Being MORE Phoney than those Surgically Added INCHES on Ron Jeremy's Infant Sized Phallus....

25. Muzse

Home Page:
    Is Free Ike an alias for EsK?

26. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Is Free Ike an alias for EsK? [/b][/quote]
    naw hes an alias for bitch

27. oooh jackie lad

oooh jackie lad Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    can we close this thread?

:spadafora:

28. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

no this is my entertainment

29. oooh jackie lad

oooh jackie lad Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> no this is my entertainment [/b][/quote]
    no, my sig is entertainment

:rolleyes:

30. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:

That's a Fucking FACT...

REED's got a damn good point.

When Ron King pulled that shit, no one said shit about it.

In fact, Ron took his bitchmade ass one step further...when REED stepped to him via PM...Ron posted the PM at this site AND another site.

I don't recall this kind of uproar when Ron King did the exact same thing.

"Ya'll musta forgot." [/b][/quote]
    No there was an uproar - towards REED.

I remember because I caught a lot of shit for "not doing anything" about the situation. In fact, Ron King even had REED's comments in his sig, and then a remark about "Watch what you say about other poster's family... you will be subject to racial remarks..." or something to that effect.

The difference here is that whatever BoxerDog PM'd to Bigdawg is unknown. If bigdawg posted the PM's, would the reactions be any different? That's what I wonder (though I'm not asking bigdawg to post the PMs :huh:)