I think This is where it started

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Eaner v2.0

Eaner v2.0 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

MOST of U Motherfuckers that R Acting OFFENDED,Sat on the Sidelines,Filing your Fucking Nails,SPECTATING,when REED's Youngest Child Got Thrown Under the Bus...

Now U're ALL on Some Ol' Dirty Bastard,"Wu Tang is 4 the Children" Shit??? :wacko:

Whatever :YeahRight: ...

REED DOESN'T have a Fucking VAGINA btwn his Legs like Boxerdog Apparently Does,so REED Handled HIS OWN Fucking Business,when his Child Got Dissed...

REED Didn't ASK 4,Nor EXPECT Any "Help",when his Child Got Dissed,but Upon Hearing the REACTION of Some of U Motherfuckers(2 what BIGDAWG Did),REED Can't Help but Wonder where All these "Morals" & "GOOD Character Traits" were,Then???? :wacko:

What BIGDAWG Said was Foul(He's a Grown Ass Man & he's Standing by what he Said,Bottom Line),but it's NOT Like BOXERDOG was Some Innocent Bystander,that Got Caught N the Crossfire...That Cat INSTIGATED a WHOLE BUNCH of Shit on this Site,UNDENIABLY...EVERYfuckingTIME Boxerdog Got N 2 a "Pissing Match",it was Cause HE STARTED the Shit...

That's a Fucking FACT...

So SPARE REED this OVERSATURATED "Feel Good" Crap,OK???...Especially Since NONE Of U Motherfuckers had an OUNCE of Sentiment 2 Offer REED,when the SAME Fucking Thing Happened 2 him...

REED :Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    actually sir I tried to respond in that thread where your newborn was called out but it got deleted. It was one the reasons why the dude who it did and I will have issues.

I mean in all reality this is the fucking net where the are no rules. But in this specific instance we are all at a specific place with people we all know somewhat so there at some point has to be some mutual respect.

in both instances the line was crossed bruh man REED. It wasn't right then and it isn't right now.

2. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    BitchAss Jake and Eaner try to make the peace...

[​IMG]

3. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> BitchAss Jake and Eaner try to make the peace...

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    :wacko:

I agreed with you,, so include yourself as part of the group, Mr. Belafonte.

4. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

MOST of U Motherfuckers that R Acting OFFENDED,Sat on the Sidelines,Filing your Fucking Nails,SPECTATING,when REED's Youngest Child Got Thrown Under the Bus...

Now U're ALL on Some Ol' Dirty Bastard,"Wu Tang is 4 the Children" Shit??? :wacko:

REED DOESN'T have a Fucking VAGINA btwn his Legs like Boxerdog Apparently Does,so REED Handled HIS OWN Fucking Business,when his Child Got Dissed...

REED Didn't ASK 4,Nor EXPECT Any "Help",when his Child Got Dissed,but Upon Hearing the REACTION of Some of U Motherfuckers(2 what BIGDAWG Did),REED Can't Help but Wonder where All these "Morals" & "GOOD Character Traits" were,Then???? :wacko:

What BIGDAWG Said was Foul(He's a Grown Ass Man & he's Standing by what he Said,Bottom Line),but it's NOT Like BOXERDOG was Some Innocent Bystander,that Got Caught N the Crossfire...That Cat INSTIGATED a WHOLE BUNCH of Shit on this Site,UNDENIABLY...EVERYfuckingTIME Boxerdog Got N 2 a "Pissing Match",it was Cause HE STARTED the Shit...

That's a Fucking FACT...

So SPARE REED this OVERSATURATED "Feel Good" Crap,OK???...Especially Since NONE Of U Motherfuckers had an OUNCE of Sentiment 2 Offer REED,when the SAME Fucking Thing Happened 2 him...

If someone dissd your child I'd have said something then too Reed ... that's a fact. [/b][/quote]
    PETRE...

Some 1 DID Talk Shit about REED's Child & U DIDN'T Do or Say SHIT about It :huh: ...

THAT's the Point...

Not if I never saw the thread Reed ... I don't know if it's still around or even when it happened , but you can be sure I'd have said something.

5. Eaner v2.0

Eaner v2.0 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> BitchAss Jake and Eaner try to make the peace...

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    Look Lionel Richie don't start with me!!!

6. boxerpuncher

boxerpuncher Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.  Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.  Yeah I said it so fuken what.  Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.  There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.  Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.  Where I come from we do that.  So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.  If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.  Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.  Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.  Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.  Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.  I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.     

Atomic

You got me big time.  Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner.  So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me.  By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of.  And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball?  What triple "A" team did you play for again.  I missed that.   Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business.  Umm that would be not a damn thing.  Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business.  I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way.  By the way business is starting to pick up.  A cat is starting to see some income.  It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit.  So next time come correct or don't come at all.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    You are a fucking douchebag. You must be from New York you fucking asshle. I am called asshole by all who know me, but you disgust me. I won't ever talk shit on someone's kids. They are children you fucking dick. Don't try to rationalize your fucking cocksucking behavior. I don't give a fuck about Boxerdog and I think all people who put their picture up are acting stupidly, but that is just a child you fuck. [/b][/quote]
    I'm out this shit but I just had to jump in since you decided to take a shot at New Yorkers and anyone from anywhere in the metro area is generally considered a New Yorker. He's from the West Coast. Washington state you fucking idiot. [/b][/quote]
    Fuck New York on all you ugly bastards on the East Coast. Washington is alright though. I go there al the time. His family must be from New York CIty. [/b][/quote]
    You're one ignorant ass decrepit-lookin bitch. Go suck another dick. Smelly ass bastard.

7. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    It's a low-class move by a low classtype person to make fun of someone's kids

8. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

That's a Fucking FACT...

Reed. I somehow entirely missed it when you had your daughter and this stuff happened. I never saw that thread.

9. saad

saad Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.  Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.  Yeah I said it so fuken what.  Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.  There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.  Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.  Where I come from we do that.  So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.  If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.  Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.  Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.  Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.  Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.  I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.     

Atomic

You got me big time.  Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner.  So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me.  By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of.  And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball?  What triple "A" team did you play for again.  I missed that.   Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business.  Umm that would be not a damn thing.  Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business.  I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way.  By the way business is starting to pick up.  A cat is starting to see some income.  It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit.  So next time come correct or don't come at all.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    You are a fucking douchebag. You must be from New York you fucking asshle. I am called asshole by all who know me, but you disgust me. I won't ever talk shit on someone's kids. They are children you fucking dick. Don't try to rationalize your fucking cocksucking behavior. I don't give a fuck about Boxerdog and I think all people who put their picture up are acting stupidly, but that is just a child you fuck. [/b][/quote]
    :YeahRight:

Stop Acting like U're "High & Mighty",or that U WOULDN'T Stoop 2 Certain Levels...

Just YESTERDAY,U BLATANTLY ACCUSED REED of Dissing Boxerdog's Children,Even AFTER REED Made it ABUNDANTLY Clear that he HADN'T...

Now that the TRUTH is Out,what's the Deal???...Instead of Being a Fucking MAN,& APOLOGIZING 2 REED(Since U were CLEARLY WRONG N thinking REED Dissed his Kids),U've SHIFTED the Target of your ANGST...

U & Boxerdog R "BROTHERs N BITTERNESS"....Your Mouth Literally SALIVATES @ the Opportunity 2 Express your ANGER @ Another Poster....

Reed, if you were literate, you would know I was clearly joking when you were accused. I made that clear when I said things like, in the absence of compelling evidence he is guilty..........I changed Payton 34's post and made it sound like you were guilty and then put this :D :D Get over it Reed. It was a joke. I wouldn't stoop to that level.I am not an angry guy, Reed. I don't even dislike you. I love clowning you in fact. If you disappeared, I would led the search party. I sent you a PM before Reed, trying to say we started out on the wrong foot. You never acknowledged that. :mellow: :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    Just as REED Suspected...U DON'T Have the Fucking CASHEWS 2 ADMIT U were WRONG...

Instead,U're trying 2 Somehow VALIDATE your Shit from Yesterday,by Saying U were "Joking" :YeahRight: ...U're a LIVING,BREATHING,Real-Life,TANGIBLE "Joke",PERSONFIED,Ike...But U're RARELY(if EVER)"Joking",when U Post...

Like REED Said,U Get MOIST btwn the Legs @ the Mere Thought of having a "JUSTIFIABLE" Opportunity,2 "Hate" on a Poster....& Because U're Soooooooooo COMPLETELY Absorbed N your OWN Bitterness,U Can't Bring yourself 2 APOLOGIZE 2 REED,when CLEARLY,U were WRONG....

No Harm Done,just DON'T Act all High & Mighty,Cause it Comes Off as Being MORE Phoney than those Surgically Added INCHES on Ron Jeremy's Infant Sized Phallus....

You've got ugly kids too Reed? Are they weirder looking than Jason Kidd's kids?

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Nah,REED's Daughters R GORGEOUS,N Actuality...& REED ISN'T Just Saying that Cause they're His Own,Either...

If REED Posted Pics of them,his ONLY Concern would B PEDOPHILIC Type of Responses...

If REED CAN'T Do ANYTHING Else N this World,he Can DRAW & Make BEAUTIFUL Babies....

2 GOD Given Abilities of REED's....

REED :Calvin Brock:

11. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

That's a Fucking FACT...

actually sir I tried to respond in that thread where your newborn was called out but it got deleted. It was one the reasons why the dude who it did and I will have issues.

I mean in all reality this is the fucking net where the are no rules. But in this specific instance we are all at a specific place with people we all know somewhat so there at some point has to be some mutual respect.

in both instances the line was crossed bruh man REED. It wasn't right then and it isn't right now. [/b][/quote]
    That's GREATLY Appreciated,Brother EANER...Especially Considering WHAT REED Said 2 wRONg KING,N Response...

Even though REED was PROVOKED,REED was WRONG...

12. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Nah,REED's Daughters R GORGEOUS,N Actuality...& REED ISN'T Just Saying that Cause they're His Own,Either...

They must not look like you huh ? :D

:wink:

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

That's a Fucking FACT...

If someone dissd your child I'd have said something then too Reed ... that's a fact. [/b][/quote]
    PETRE...

Some 1 DID Talk Shit about REED's Child & U DIDN'T Do or Say SHIT about It :huh: ...

THAT's the Point...

Not if I never saw the thread Reed ... I don't know if it's still around or even when it happened , but you can be sure I'd have said something. [/b][/quote]
    REED is BLOWN AWAY by Your SINCERITY,PETRE :YeahRight: ...No,SERIOUSLY :YeahRight: :YeahRight:

14. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

That's a Fucking FACT...

PETRE...

THAT's the Point...

Not if I never saw the thread Reed ... I don't know if it's still around or even when it happened , but you can be sure I'd have said something. [/b][/quote]
    REED is BLOWN AWAY by Your SINCERITY,PETRE :YeahRight: ...No,SERIOUSLY :YeahRight: :YeahRight:

Doesn't matter if you don't believe me you Roy Jones cock sucking mother fucker

I live by my morals :D

:wink:

15. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Nah,REED's Daughters R GORGEOUS,N Actuality...& REED ISN'T Just Saying that Cause they're His Own,Either...

They must not look like you huh ? :D

:wink: [/b][/quote]
    REED'll Say this...

His OLDEST Child is the SPITTING IMAGE of REED,only a 13 Year Old,Female Version...

REED has 2 CHECK Older(than Her)Males,from Time 2 Time,4 Staring her Down or Approaching Her...She's THAT Gorgeous...

But REED's 2nd Daughter is the "Superstar" of the Bunch...She DOESN'T Look as Much like REED,as the 1st Born Does...

16. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Your starting to have to scare off the dogs too huh .... :(

17. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Where was all this SAPPY,SENTIMENTAL,"Keith Sweat" Ass Shit,when REED's Newborn Child(LESS than a Month Old @ the Time)Got DISSED???? :wacko:

That's a Fucking FACT...

PETRE...

THAT's the Point...

Doesn't matter if you don't believe me you Roy Jones cock sucking mother fucker

I live by my morals :D

:wink: [/b][/quote]
    :finger: :D

18. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Your starting to have to scare off the dogs too huh .... :( [/b][/quote]
    :mellow: Yeah,it's Getting BAD,PETRE...

REED Caught 1 of his CLOSEST Friends(or So REED Thought)Giving his 13 Year Old the Up & Down,EXAMINING Look....This Motherfucker is 32 Years Old & Literally WATCHED REED's Daughter Grow....From 1 DOG to Another,REED RECOGNIZED the Look & Called his "Friend" on It...

He Swore REED was Overreacting,but we HAVEN'T Spoken Since...REED Trusts his Fatherly/Male Slut Instincts MORE than his "Friend"...

Just the Other Day,REED was N a Restaurant w/his Daughter & the Waiter was Paying EXTRA SPECIAL "Attention" 2 Her...This Cat HAD 2 B 25 or So...

REED Quickly Grew TIRED of that Shit & Blurted Out,"Look Dog,she's Only 13,Now Move Along"...Needless 2 Say,that Punk Motherfucker DIDN'T Get a Fucking Tip :huh: ...

It's Getting BAD...But REED is Working Out,Saving Bail Money & AIN'T Scared of Doing Jailtime,4 Killing Some Perverted Motherfucker,Fucking w/his Little Girl(Even though she's CLOSER 2 Being a Woman Now :( )....

Since U're Rich & All,Send REED some Extra BULLETs 4 his Shotgun :D

19. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED'll Say this...

His OLDEST Child is the SPITTING IMAGE of REED,only a 13 Year Old,Female Version...

[/b][/quote]
    Does this mean REED looks like a girl or REED knows how he looks in drag?

:eek:ntome: :sulk:

20. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED'll Say this...

[/b][/quote]

:eek:ntome: :sulk: [/b][/quote]
    Yep...

REED Makes 4 a VERY Attractive Female...REED COMPLETELY Understands WHY Men R Attracted 2 the Female Version of REED :eek:ntome: ...

21. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED'll Say this...

[/b][/quote]

:eek:ntome: :sulk: [/b][/quote]
    Yep...

REED Makes 4 a VERY Attractive Female...REED COMPLETELY Understands WHY Men R Attracted 2 the Female Version of REED :eek:ntome: ...

REED?

[​IMG]

22. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Makes a MUCH BETTER Looking Female,than Wesley Snipes Does...

Wesley was HIDEOUS N that Flick :puke: ....

While U're N a Picture Posting Mood,How Bout U Dig Up a Pic of GROSSBURGER from "Stir Crazy",N Honor of Boxerdog??? :rolleyes:

23. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    reading REED's posting pissed phonetap off because he has daughters too. the irrepressible one is going to jail oneday...

24. Free Ike (old)

Free Ike (old) Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.?? Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.?? Yeah I said it so fuken what.?? Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.?? There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.?? Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.?? Where I come from we do that.?? So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.?? If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.?? Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.?? Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.?? Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.?? Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.?? I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.?? ?? ??

Atomic

You got me big time.?? Callen me a washed up ex-NFL player who has only scored 1 touchdown in the NFL (Not For Long) in my case, who was drafted in the 6th round by the Buffalo Bills. not to mention has a National Championship ring, who is just not a spokes person for SPARKE Tech. but part owner.?? So next time get that shit straight if you are gonna bust on me.?? By the way what was it that you accomplished, what business are you part owner of.?? And since you hate on Barry Bonds so much what were your stats in baseball??? What triple "A" team did you play for again.?? I missed that.???? Also dawg what does me talken shit about a persons kids on a fuken website have to do with my business.?? Umm that would be not a damn thing.?? Not you or anybody else on this site gonna my or break my business.?? I talk with professional athletes all the time and the cats I holla at Jones the same way.?? By the way business is starting to pick up.?? A cat is starting to see some income.?? It may be small but hell it normally takes about 3-4 years for businesses to trun a profit.?? So next time come correct or don't come at all.?? I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

Stop Acting like U're "High & Mighty",or that U WOULDN'T Stoop 2 Certain Levels...

Just YESTERDAY,U BLATANTLY ACCUSED REED of Dissing Boxerdog's Children,Even AFTER REED Made it ABUNDANTLY Clear that he HADN'T...

Now that the TRUTH is Out,what's the Deal???...Instead of Being a Fucking MAN,& APOLOGIZING 2 REED(Since U were CLEARLY WRONG N thinking REED Dissed his Kids),U've SHIFTED the Target of your ANGST...

U & Boxerdog R "BROTHERs N BITTERNESS"....Your Mouth Literally SALIVATES @ the Opportunity 2 Express your ANGER @ Another Poster....

Reed, if you were literate, you would know I was clearly joking when you were accused. I made that clear when I said things like, in the absence of compelling evidence he is guilty..........I changed Payton 34's post and made it sound like you were guilty and then put this :D :D Get over it Reed. It was a joke. I wouldn't stoop to that level.I am not an angry guy, Reed. I don't even dislike you. I love clowning you in fact. If you disappeared, I would led the search party. I sent you a PM before Reed, trying to say we started out on the wrong foot. You never acknowledged that. :mellow: :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    Just as REED Suspected...U DON'T Have the Fucking CASHEWS 2 ADMIT U were WRONG...

Instead,U're trying 2 Somehow VALIDATE your Shit from Yesterday,by Saying U were "Joking" :YeahRight: ...U're a LIVING,BREATHING,Real-Life,TANGIBLE "Joke",PERSONFIED,Ike...But U're RARELY(if EVER)"Joking",when U Post...

Like REED Said,U Get MOIST btwn the Legs @ the Mere Thought of having a "JUSTIFIABLE" Opportunity,2 "Hate" on a Poster....& Because U're Soooooooooo COMPLETELY Absorbed N your OWN Bitterness,U Can't Bring yourself 2 APOLOGIZE 2 REED,when CLEARLY,U were WRONG....

No Harm Done,just DON'T Act all High & Mighty,Cause it Comes Off as Being MORE Phoney than those Surgically Added INCHES on Ron Jeremy's Infant Sized Phallus....

Reed I was joking seriously. I am one of the funniest guys on the net, baby. Maybe, you just don't get it, but seriously I am sorry for saying it, if it offended you. I think Payton knew I was kidding and some other guy quoted me and laughed at my absurd response. That's just it Reed. It was so absurd what I wrote that no one could believe it was sincere. Look, for the record I know you didn't say shit. I knew it yesterday. I know it now. I was kidding, but look if it makes you happy I am sorry that I am not as funny as I thought. Sorry man.
    ________
    Iamhotlikehell

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  25. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You must be from New York you fucking asshle. [/b][/quote]
    what's your beef with new york?

26. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You must be from New York you fucking asshle. [/b][/quote]
    what's your beef with new york? [/b][/quote]
    The urine scented subways perhaps?

:D

27. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.  Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.  Yeah I said it so fuken what.  Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.  There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.  Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.  Where I come from we do that.  So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.  If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.  Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.  Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.  Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.  Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.  I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.     

Atomic

Reed I was joking seriously. I am one of the funniest guys on the net, baby. Maybe, you just don't get it, but seriously I am sorry for saying it, if it offended you. I think Payton knew I was kidding and some other guy quoted me and laughed at my absurd response. That's just it Reed. It was so absurd what I wrote that no one could believe it was sincere. Look, for the record I know you didn't say shit. I knew it yesterday. I know it now. I was kidding, but look if it makes you happy I am sorry that I am not as funny as I thought. Sorry man. [/b][/quote]
    Well DAMN!!!

After a Post like THAT,How Can REED B "Mad" @ U,Ike???...FUCK YOU 4 Putting Out REED's "Fire" [_[ :finger: :D ...

Apology ACCEPTED,Dog...

28. saad

saad Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.  Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.  Yeah I said it so fuken what.  Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.  There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.  Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.  Where I come from we do that.  So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.  If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.  Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.  Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.  Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.  Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.  I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.     

Atomic

Reed I was joking seriously. I am one of the funniest guys on the net, baby. Maybe, you just don't get it, but seriously I am sorry for saying it, if it offended you. I think Payton knew I was kidding and some other guy quoted me and laughed at my absurd response. That's just it Reed. It was so absurd what I wrote that no one could believe it was sincere. Look, for the record I know you didn't say shit. I knew it yesterday. I know it now. I was kidding, but look if it makes you happy I am sorry that I am not as funny as I thought. Sorry man. [/b][/quote]
    This kinder and gentler Free Ike fucking disgusts me. Why don't you bring Sexy Marie back and you guys can sympathize with each other.

29. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is the deal.  Ya'll know that his kids are fuked up lookin.  Yeah I said it so fuken what.  Ain't none of you cats gonna do shit to me.  There are alot of ugly people in the world and him and his family just happens to be apart of that group.  Like I said I have bagged on plenty of ugly kids in my life-time and I will continue to do so.  Where I come from we do that.  So your best bet is to not have ugly kids.  If you do don't let me see them or better yet don't post pictures of them.  Ya'll have to admit they all looked like they rode the small school bus with helmets.  Actually what I need to do is contact CPS cause by the looks of those kids they look like they could all be cousins.  Tell me this why in the hell would anybody post a picture of his kids on a website lookin fuken dirty and scraggly like homeless kids then don't expect for someone to comment.  Fuk that I only posted what many of you cats were thinkin.  I'm glad to see that the trailor family is back.     

Atomic

This kinder and gentler Free Ike fucking disgusts me. Why don't you bring Sexy Marie back and you guys can sympathize with each other.[/b][/quote]
    He has been like this for a while. Ever since he went to that Vitali vs. Sanders fight, he has turned into this thing.

30. MassaCure

MassaCure Undisputed Champion

some of the posters need some kleenex, aint these grown adults? they need people to comfort them over some words typed on the net?