I want a motherfucking 6pack by August 1, 2011 and I will have one!

Discussion in 'Training & Conditioning' started by BOSS, Jul 10, 2011.

1. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Okay so I took a picture 10 minutes ago. I have 2 some weeks to go do I have enough time ? Mind you this is what I normally look like my problem is I was never able to push myself that extra mile I always came close to the goal line but never had enough discipline to finally reach it.

2. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

:bears: Awesome job BOSS! I guess most dudes on here would say change things up somehow (different exercises, more intense exercises) but I guess the first thing they'd recommend is diet over anything else. Regardless, I think those are seriously good results! Keep at it! :clapagain:

3. Ramonza Soliloquies

Ramonza Soliloquies "Twinkle Toes" McJack

You look in fine fettle, friend. Your definition could be improved, yes, but to do it in two weeks, you are really gonna have to get desperate, & I mean in the diet department. Get under 1,000 calories & stay there --- do it now, & don't allow a drop in your work-out schedule.

Don't eat one thing which isn't measured.

4. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

What????? He'll die if he does that! Nobody can live on 1000 calories. Stop trying to kill our FightBeat friends, Ramonza! :lol:

5. Ramonza Soliloquies

I have done it for much longer periods than two weeks, many times over. It's not healthy long-term, but if he wants that 6-pack fully exposed in two weeks, he'll do it. There's no other way with such a short timespan. 1,000 calories should be the ceiling. It'd be good if he stayed just a little under (it can be done).

Believe me, it can be done. It takes a lot of will (especially to keep up for a month or more), but in no way is it impossible. I'll personally vouch.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  6. loadedgloves

loadedgloves "Twinkle Toes" McJack

You look decent already, BOSS. You can definitely do it, but 2 weeks is gonna be tough - I'm with Ramonza, severe calorie restriction is the only way to go at this point. Also, stop eating carbs 6 days before your target date and start eating them again the day before your target date.. and drink as little water as possible the day before your target date. Look forward to seeing your progress on Aug 1.

7. Ramonza Soliloquies

Howre you faring, BOSS?

Update us.

8. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Ramonza, don't you have any tips for my "Exploding the Calves" thread? Or do you neglect calves completely?

9. Ramonza Soliloquies

I've actually been tossing up whether or not to post in that --- because it just so happens my calves are my pride & joy. I don't do any upper-body weights (I prefer cardio to weights, & the lean, chiselled look over the bulky, powerful one), so my upper-physique is fairly slender, but my legs & in particular calves have long been a source of humour to my friends. Though I do a lot of things which strengthen & promote calf musculature (incidental --- not the purpose of my work-outs), I can't claim much credit --- once puberty kicked in, my calves in particular blew out hugely, & they are still disproportionately large today. It's just genes, I guess.

10. loadedgloves

loadedgloves "Twinkle Toes" McJack

six pack status?