MLB 2021

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Ugotabe Kidding, May 5, 2021.

1. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Wanted Bryce Harper and the Phillies to Win, but Congrats to Dusty Baker. MotherFUCK Houston Otherwise, However...

REED:Dan1:

Neil likes this.
  2. TexMex

TexMex Fightbeat IQ Champ

Fg2cz9iX0AAumt2.jpeg EIFeNiPX0AAZGrA.jpeg 20221105_222321.jpg

3. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

4. Neil

Neil tueur de grenouilles

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    The trashstros added to their roster and have alot different squad than when they cheated to win their bullshit chip

REEDsART likes this.
  5. TexMex

Oh I will, as I'm aware that other teams were caught cheating. But let's just focus one of the teams.

Carlos Beltran started and orchestrated the Astros cheating. Saying the Astros were "behind the times" in this regard when he arrived in Houston. Where was Beltran the previous 3 years? With the New York Yankees.

6. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

….and the Rest of Those LAME Astro Fucks, Including Tattoo Altuve and Carlos Correia Willingly CHEATED Right Along w/Him…

However You Choose to Spin It or Deflect It, Whatever Other Teams You Want to Pull UNDER the Bus With You, it Doesn’t Matter…YOUR Team Cheated…

PeriodT! And Fuck Them for That. Forever.

7. D MAN

D MAN "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    Could someone please explain for the baseball-retarded such as myself, how this ‘cheating’ is accomplished?

8. TexMex

So fuck the Yankees and Red Sox too? Because they got caught as well. And fuck all the teams with the steroid users too? Or only the Astros? Or should I say World Champ Astros? We all laugh at you hypocrites and love to hear you cry like babies, pull your pampers up Reed.

9. TexMex

The latest is sign stealing which has been going on forever. Sign stealing is figuring out what the pitcher and catcher has agreed on being the next pitch. There are different methods of "sign stealing."

Sometimes you don't even need to use any methods as the pitcher unknowingly "tips off" his pitches. Hey some pitchers will just yell out what's coming when they are getting frisky.

10. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care
    Sign stealing has been going on forever. However, access to centerfield cameras and banging trashcans in the dugout has not.

REEDsART and Xplosive like this.
  11. TexMex

Or Apple watches. See Red Sox.

12. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Nah, What’s Funny is Dick Riding Mother Fuckers Like YOU, Head Buried in the Sand, Taking it UP the Ass Like a Loyal, Faithful, Battered Housewive, Getting Cheated On by Tattoo Altuve…

Da Plaaaane, Da Plaaaaane!!!

Fuck Outta Here Dude…

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Motherfucker KNOWS It, But He’s BLINDER Than Ray Charles in a Dark Room When it Comes to Houston…

Professional Dick Riding…

14. TexMex

Dickriding?

Let's see...

Roy Jones Jr.- you draw pictures of this fucker for whatever perverted reasons you have even though, he's a FUCKING CHEATER. Why didn't you submit a B sample Roy???

You have been Westbrook's gimp for years, the most worthless ass NBA "Star" of all times. Fucking pathetic ass.

You're just a broke ass bandwagoner that's gets way too emotional to be taken seriously. No father figure growing up Reed? Raised by a house full of women I'm sure. When the Astros won, did your mascara run.?

15. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Roy Did Submit a B-Sample Dipshit and it Came Back NEGATIVE…

Him and Richard Hall Both Had Failed Tests in a Commission That HADN’T Had a Major Fucking Fight in Like 25 Years and Both of Them PASSED the B Samples…

But Don’t Allow FACTS to Get in the Fucking Way…

Westbrook’s a Top 75 Player of All Time…Suck on THAT Dick Riding Scrub…

Deflecting Ass. You Sound Like That Faggot in the Gif, Crying “Leave Britney Alone”, All BUTTHURT Because People are Rightfully Holding the TRASHtros, as Neil Calls Them, Accountable…

Fuck Them and Fuck YOU.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
  16. TexMex

Nope he never submitted a b sample as he wasn't required to. You worship the dudes taint so you have to resort to straight up lying cuz you know you're a bitch ass hypocrite.

Westbrook is a top 75 player ever? You've lost your shit and you lost all credibility. I can seriously whip Westbrook's ass in a free throw contest while suffering a stroke at the same time.

I'm not butthurt at all, the year is 2022, no "cheating" and beat everyone's ass. The parade was great!

Fuck me? Nah Fuck you bitch made ass, I don't draw other men and I ain't ever ever ever ever ran to the Mods for shit. Raggedy ass probably works at a car wash.

17. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Among Other Things, REED's an ARTIST, Scrub...He's Made MONEY Off Not Only That Roy Jones Drawing but Drawings of Other Boxers...

Not Sure How Being a PRISON GUARD Making Less Than $40k a Year Makes YOUR Lame Ass Special...You Make a Living Watching Grown Naked Men SHOWER Every Fucking Day, Clutching Their Balls and Shit as You "Frisk" Them...You Have NO Room to Talk Shit Bitch...

Yes, Top 75...Last Year was the NBA's 75th Season and to Commemorate the Occasion, They Named a Top 75 Team, Which CONSISTED OF WESTBROOK...Again, Suck On THAT, Dick Riding Motherfucker...

You Are BUTTHURT, Like an Emotional, PMS'ing Ass Bitch, You Got All DEFENSIVE When REED Called a Spade a Spade, But Instead of Holding Them ACCOUNTABLE, You DEFLECTED to Other Teams That Cheated...w/Deflection Tactics Like That, REED Has Little Doubt You Vote CUNTservatively as Well...

REED Gave HIS Sports Opinion On the TRASHtros and Tatoo Altuve and YOUR Sensitive Ass Couldn't Take It, PeriodT!!!...YOU Initiated This Exchange Because YOU Got All Up in Your Bitchass Feelings Over REED's Opinion...

Who Gives a Fuck About the Parade???...Houston's a Certified SHIT HOLE Anyways and They Deserve a Blind, Shilling PRISON GUARD as Their Biggest Fan...

Enjoy Looking at Quincy and Jorge's Asscracks Tomorrow...Don't Get Toooo Touchy Feely or "Frisky" w/Tyrone and Armando's Ballsacks Either, Peter Gazing QUEER...

18. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Westbrook is flawed as fuck, and watching him past his prime is painful, but how in the world would you say he's NOT a top 75 all timer?

There aint 75 players in history better than the circa 2017 Westbrook.

He ain't top 20-30, but he definitely makes the 75.

19. TexMex

Ohhh you got me! I was a Prison Guard when I was 19/20 years old. State job w/ state benefits. That was 20 years ago. Wtf were you doing at 19? Living with the houseful of women collecting food stamps.

For you, it's ok Roy and other baseball teams cheated, notice you had no retort for catching your sorry ass lying. But not ok for others. You're a hypocritical down syndrome having simp.

A man who is able to think for themselves is able to use logic and reasoning. A cheater is a cheater. Roy is a cheater. Other baseball teams were cheating. You spew hate of things you don't understand and is typical for anyone that is a FUCKING dumb ass shit.

Perhaps if you could possibly use some fucking common sense in your "sports opinions." I'd have nothing to say.

I called Westbrook trash many years ago, the media was just slow to catch up. As far as the fucks in L.A. who voted and believe he's a top 75 player, again, for a simple minded slow as fuck individual like yourself, you think that's validation.

I could care less what you"think" because you are incapable of thinking on my level. I'm above you, always have been. I see Xplosive showed up, did you run to the Mods again?

20. Xplosive

He didn't run to me, Tex.

I'm keeping out of the overall argument here, cause it has nothing to do w/me.

I was just commenting that you're incorrect on the Westbrook bit. I despise Westbrook, but there ain't 75 players in history who belong above him.

21. TexMex

What makes him a top 75 player? Without the manufactured triple doubles, what makes him, well frankly any good? What makes his play conducive to winning?

Inefficient, turnover prone, can't shoot for shit, stat chasing even at the cost of his teams.

22. TexMex

That was a guess based on his history.

23. Xplosive

Prime Westbrook could carry a team to wins. Regular season wins. Without me checking, and purely going off memory, but didn't the 2017 Thunder make the 8th seed with Russ carrying them?

His play wasn't and isnt conducive to playoff winning, which is why he isn't among the elite of elites. But there aren't 75 guys who peaked higher.

*Yeah, he actually carried them to the 6th seed in his MVP year.

So yes, a franchise can "win" with prime Westbrook as the alpha - just not win it all.

24. TexMex

Taking a team to the playoffs as the "man" alone just doesn't cut it for me. I don't care if he failed in the playoffs, but it's how he failed. If memory serves, he chucked 40+ shots in one game twice in one series. That's crazy.
    Your teammates are going to become uninterested at that point.

So it's not just all of his flaws basketball wise, it's his personality. He's a me first player, cares more about stats than anything, never worked on his game, stopped caring about defense after his first few years, and now is claiming injury if he's coming off the bench.

These lists are all BS anyways and to use one to validate how "great" a player is, just isn't too bright. Someone on here defended Westbrook for years, I've detested Westbrook for years.

25. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Can Tell You What He WASN'T Doing at 19 Years of Age;

Watching Grown Ass Men Shower, Frisking Ballsacks on a Daily Basis and Breaking Up Homoerotic, Jailhouse Sex Scenes, That's What...Yet You Actually Had the Fucking AUDACITY to Go the "Gay" Route w/REED, KNOWING You've Lived That Experience in a Much Fuller & Complete Sense, to Say the Least...

While You were Receiving a Jailhouse "Education", REED was Obtaining an ACTUAL One in College, DumbFuck...& REED'll Gladly WIPE His Ass w/You On the IQ Test of Your Choosing, if You REALLY Think You're On Some Other Level Shit...Just SAY the Fucking Word & REED'll Put You in Your Remedial Ass Place...

Like the Menstrual Cycle Having BITCH You Are, You Deflect, Deflect, Deflect...

Even in a Fucking BASEBALL Thread, You're All Over the Road, IN Your Feelings Cause You Didn't Like REED's Opinion of Your Precious TRASHtro's...Awfully Convenient How Your FAIRWEATHER, DICK RIDING Ass Was NOWHERE to Be Found in ANY Baseball Thread, When They Got BEAT Last Season, But Now You're an Offended, Butthurt Fan, Huh???...

Roy "Failed" a Test Administered by a Commission That HADN'T Done a Major Fight in 25 Years....Fuuuuurthermore, Roy's OPPONENT "Failed" the Same Exact Test & These Tests were ONLY Discovered AFTER the Opponent (Richard Hall) Revealed It....The Indiana Commission was Soooooo EMBARRASSED by their Handling of the Entire Episode, They were COOL w/It Not Being Made Public, Which is a Clear Show of CULPABILITY on Their Part...

*Look Up the Word "Culpability"*

Only a DESPERATE Ass Prison Guard w/a Side Order of Tattoo Altuve Nuts In his Mouf' Would Equate THAT to Banging Trash Cans and Filming Pitchers from Center Field, for Entire SERIES, to Win Games...Ask the DUMBEST Motherfucker @ Your Prison Guard Job, Other than Yourself Of Course, If They're in ANY Way Comparable...

"But What About???....But What About???"...Again, You Sound Like that Peter Gazer TEARFULLY Defending Britney Spears' Honor...Pathetic...

When Has REED EVER Ran to the Mods, Bitch???...Please ELABORATE, Because You're Talking OUT of Your Punkass Right Now...Motherfuckers Have Literally Posted PICS of REED's CHILDREN On This Site and He's NEVER 1nce Gone to the Mods, Just Ask Anthony...

You're Barking Up the WRONG Motherfucking Tree On That "Mods Again" Bullshit, Bitch...PROVE What the Fuck You're Saying or SHUTthefuckUp...Lying Piece of Shit...

As if There's Anything About YOUR WEAK Ass That Warrants Involving a Mod...

Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
  26. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

What "History" Bitch???...

NO Fightbeater Has Endured More Messageboard HEAT Than REED; Photo Bucket Accounts Disabled, Pics of His OWN Children POSTED on Fightbeat, Yet Not 1nce Has REED EVER Complained to a Mod...EVER...

REED & Anthony Can't Even STAND Each Other, But He Can VALIDATE This For You, Ho Ass Motherfucker...

See, REED Fights His OWN Battles...Unlike Your Bitchass, Flexing LAME, Make Believe "Authority" On Inmates, Like the TOY Ass Cop You Really Are...

Soooo Again, What "History" Bitch???...That's Right, There ISN'T One...LYING for Effect, Like a Scorned Woman...Go Dry Your PUSSY Off Bitch..You're Waaaaaaaaaaaay Toooo MOIST Over REED Right Now...

27. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

He KNOWS REED Ain't Run to You...Bitch is LYING For EFFECT, Like the Sucka Ass MARK He Really Is...

There's Literally NATHAN To See Here; The NBA Named a 75th Anniversary Team & Russ Is On It...FOREVER...

[​IMG]

Literally, it Speaks for ITSELF...NATHAN Else to See Here Folks, Except TexMex PMS'ing as Usual, Breath Smelling Like Houston Metro Area SEMEN...

28. TexMex

You ran to the Mods, I don't know which one, but you did. In one of the instances you provided. I wasn't going to mention which one, but you did all by yourself because you are as dumb as a sack of hammers. So yeah, you didn't "fight your own battle" there.

Still hung up on the job I had as a teen? Probably better than any job you've had in your miserable, born into welfare, still on welfare, women raised life.

Calling me a liar? Hmm, didn't you just state that Roid Jones submitted a B sample after he got popped? You know he didn't.

Don't hate so much because you're poverty Reed. I can make a resume for you. As a matter of fact, I will. I'll post it here for you soon. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

29. TexMex

Is that all you got? Semen breath? You're fucking wack. You've been spouting the same lame tired shit for 20 years. Come up with some originality. You are absolutely boring me.

Russell Westbrook is the most overrated "star" in the history of the NBA. Everyone's clowning on his sorry ass. Everyday. No list will save him.

Since you like to draw men so much, draw Russell hitting a 3 pointer cuz I fucking forgot what that looks like.

20221105_222321.jpg

30. Xplosive

Westbrook ain't a guy you can win a championship with him playing the Batman role, but there aren't 75 guys in history who could play that role.

There also aren't 75 guys who put up his prime stats.

He's closer to AI level than he is the level of the true elites, but both him and AI belong in the top 75 somewhere.