NBA: 2015-2016 Season

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    REED really hates over-achievers. :lol:

If REED ran into "Rudy" on the street, he would literally shit all over him. "No talent having football scrub, Catholic schoolboy fuckup, heartwarming my ass, can't even play the lead fucking Hobbit, big footed midget motherfucker!"

2. Neil

Neil tueur de grenouilles

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    that jerk worked hard to improve his game. what a BITCH!

3. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    Get what brother REED is saying. Just have a hard time considering a guy that worked hard to make it to the NBA a scrub. Dude is in the top .001 of all basketball players on the planet. He deserves respect for at least that.

4. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

What REED Hates is When the Praise or Even the Overachievers Accomplishment Gets Blown OUT of Proportion...

Danny Green Shooting 73% for the First 3-4 Games of the NBA Finals was Perhaps THE Luckiest Shit Ever Witnessed...Dude Could've Hoisted Up 3's w/his Back Turned to the Basket & They'd have STILL Went In...A Guy of Green's "Caliber" DOESN'T Deserve to Have Nights Like THAT, in REED's Opinion...

If It were Ginobili, Parker or Some Other ESTABLISHED Good/Great Player, No Biggie...But Danny Green???...He DIDN'T Deserve to Break a Record 1nce Held by a Certified 3pt Shooting LEGEND Like Ray Allen...He DOESN'T Deserve to Have Big Games Against ELITE Level Teams Either...A Guy that NEVER Gets Game Planned For or Taken Into Consideration for Defensive Attention SHOULDN'T Be 1 of the Leading Reasons His Team WON a Game...

& Before Looooooooong, LAZY Announcers Suddenly Started Calling Green "1 of the Best 3pt Shooters in the League"...Fuck That, He's a SCRUB...

REED:hammert:

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

There's LEVELS to this Shit Neil...Danny Green's SOMETIMEY Ass Needs to STAY on His....

6. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Sure, Just MAKING it to the League is QUITE an Accomplishment...

@ NO Point Has REED Dared to Suggest HE Can Do what Danny Green Does, or Even a Pathetic Imitation of What Green Does...Green Would Likely Hold REED SCORELESS, Score All of His Own Points via Dunk in REED's Grill, & There Wouldn't Be Shit REED Could Do About It....

But by NBA Standards, Danny Green is a SCRUB...

7. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Brother 'Tap Knows the Deal...

When You ALREADY Dislike a Team, THE Last Thing You Want is for 1 of their NON Stars, 1 of their INCONSEQUENTIAL Guys to Be the Guy KILLING You...Prior to that Series, if You Said, "A Member of the Spurs will Shoot 73% from 3, in the 1st 4 Games", More People Would've Guessed TIM DUNCAN was that Guy, than Danny Green...Even the Red Mamba Would've Gotten MORE Consideration for that, than Green...

& Even THAT Would've Been Easier for REED to Digest...Case in Point, LaMarcus Aldridge...Didn't Hit a 3 All Season, Hit 1 in Game 1, Another in Game 2 and Went to the Line for 3 Free Throws, Due to Being Fouled on an Attempt...But LaMarcus Aldridge is an ESTABLISHED NBA Star, So Him Doing Something a Bit OUT of the Norm, by Shooting and Making 3's, Doesn't Irk REED Near as Much...

Imagine Your Team Goes the Super Bowl, the Opposing Teams Starting QB and Back-Up QB Gets Hurt, then the Emergency QB Comes in, Throws for 400yds, 4 TD's, Leads his Team to the Win and Gets MVP???...It's NOT Going to Be Easy to Accept...

THAT's Danny Green, in REED's Opinion...

8. Neil

This green guy has the audacity to play better in the more important games :lol:

It's pretty much fact that he is among the top three point shooters in the league the past five years

9. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

I got to agree. Danny Green's horrid three point shooting during the regular season was actually the outlier. What he's doing in the playoffs is the real Danny Green, a guy who is an outstanding shooter come playoff time.

I mean he broke Ray Allen's record a couple years ago with his lights out shooting and there have been times I was literally amazed with how many big shots he kept hitting. He does have other limitations to his game though, as he isn't the best at finishing at the rim or handling, but to try to deny he isn't shit historically off of one bad regular season is hating plan and simple.

10. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Dubs-Blazers Game 3 will interfere with Canelo-Khan

11. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Miracle half-court shot aside, Kyle Lowry has played like fuckin garbage in the playoffs thus far.

12. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

1st of All, he Plays "Better" in SOME "Important" Games, Thus his SOMETIMEY Ass Nature...The LAST Thing You Can call Danny Green is CONSISTENT...

As for the Highlighted Portion of your Post, that Shit COULDN'T Be Fuuuuuuurther From the Truth, Neil...

Danny Green has Never, EVER Finished Higher than 7th in 3pt Shooting, So How EXACTLY Is it a "Fact" he's Among the Top 3 3pt Shooters of the Last 5 Years???...The %'s Simply DON'T Illustrate that AND, that's a Fucking SLAP in the Face of LEGIT 3pt Shooters, ESTABLISHED Guys like Steph, Klay, Korver and Reddick, Who've Been Doing it @ a HIGHER Level...

No Fucking Way in HELL Has Danny Green EVER Been a Top 3 3pt Guy in the League...& He NEVER Will Be Either...

Shit like THIS is Exactly Why REED Can't Stand his Green's Scrub Ass...1-2 LUCKY Ass Games, then Posters like YOU Get Carried Away Over his SOMETIMEY Ass Exploits...

Fuck Danny Green....

REED:baa:

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Really Dude???:mut:...

By Your OWN Fucking Admission, You BARELY Even Watch Basketball...& When You DO Watch, You Come On Here Afterwards, BITCHING about EVERY Single Facet of Your So-Called "Team", INCLUDING Wishing FAILURE Upon Them...You've Got to Be THE Worst "Fan" of a Team REED's EVER Seen...You Bitched and Moaned about Westbrook for YEARS & Wanted him Traded, Even as REED TOLD You he was The GOOD's...

You Backed Off that Eventually, Then Targeted Scott Brooks for Another Couple Years...Now that He's Gone, Yet NATHAN Has Changed in OKC's Style of Play, You're STILL Bitching about Coaching...Again, Up To and INCLUDING Wishing LOSSES Upon Them and "Being GLAD" When They Lose (In Your OWN Words)...

Anyways, Like REED Said in his Last Post, the LAST Word You Could Use to Describe Danny Green is 'Consistent'...If That Makes REED a Hater, Soooooo Fucking BE It...@ Least REED Doesn't OPENLY HATE On His OWN So Called "Favorite" Players or Teams...

REED:baa:

14. Neil

well i guess being "among the top" 3 point shooters is subjective. how many players are in the league? if he's been in the top ten that is good enough for me.

As for him playing better in bigger games, his 3 point field goal percentage is higher in the playoffs than in the regular season. There has been games he has disappeared and there has been games he was hot and hit many more shots than usual. Overall it has balanced out to the point Id say he has either focused more or ratcheted his game up come crunch time.

15. lb 4 lb

Dude take a chill pill, we're all supposed to be cool on this site and you always take shit to the next level and get so personal about shit. This doesn't have anything to do with me as a fan, what I think of my team or how much I watch the NBA. What'd you even bring all that stuff up for?

I watched NBA enough to know how good Green was and even though I didn't flat out call you a Green hater on here the way you're going in on him certainly sounds like you are. If you don't like the guy why don't you just say it. Hell I obviously have no problem saying how much I hate a player and from your own mouth that will often be guys on my own team.

16. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

You Know What, You're RIGHT...REED Apologizes for Being a DICK, Bro...You Didn't Deserve That...

Having Said That, REED Is, Uuuuh, "Puzzled" by Your OKC Fandom (:lol:), but You Have EVERY RIGHT to Post and Feel About Them as You Wish...

Again, Sorry For Being an Asshole...

REED:truce:

17. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    I think Lib for Lib comes at it from a frustrated hometown fan standpoint of knowing you have 2 of the very best talents in the league on your team, you haven't won the title yet, and the window is closing on them very fast.

Personally I think they've done very well with what they have, it's just a tough league and a tough conference and only 1 team out of 30 can win it all.

Stockton and Malone was one of the best duo's of all-time, and they couldn't win it all either. Doesn't mean they were losers.........and Utah went to places they never could have dreamed of without having that tandem on the team. Wasn't their fault they happened to play in a region that was incredibly hard to attract other talent to bring them to that very top level, unless they were drafted onto that team to begin with.

18. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Heat-Raptors game should have never gone into OT

19. lb 4 lb

No problem homie.

And as for my abnormal fandom, Noble touched on it pretty accurately. I'm always looking at my team from a big picture standpoint. Take last season for instance, I knew we weren't winning the title last year so if I had to root against my team in hopes the coach will get fired in further hope that we would hire a better one, so be it. Sometimes you have to take a step back to take two steps forward.

20. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

I thought you'd like a Rudy-like guy REED. The scrub that made good.

21. Neil

Okc is clueless as usual down the stretch in a close game

Westbrook taking twice as many shots as durant

22. puerto rock

puerto rock WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

I like Westbrook, but down the stretch he can have the most costly mistakes at the worst possible time.

But Durant too. His throw away pass after the last Westbrook turnover was the final nail in the coffin IMO. He too CHOKES on the big stage (Yes, I said it).

23. Neil

Surprised okc won. Good game from westbrook finally, knowing his damn role

24. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

For Some Reason, Most Seemed SURPRISED OKC is Tied w/the Spurs...

Despite the CONSTANT Criticism of their Style of Play, OKC is For REAL...Always Have Been, Barring Injury...This Series is Going 7 Games...

25. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED's Been Pleasantly Surprised by the Toronto-Miami Series...It's Been More ENTERTAINING than REED Anticipated...

26. Neil

i was surprised OKC got production from guys like waiters. big game from him. adams played great. the spurs are having difficulty matching up with OKCs big line up of adams and kanter. spurs got beat on offensive rebounds. big game from durant as well.

no surprise it occurred when westbrook stopped just getting the ball and dashing up court every time for a 1 on 2 or 1 on 3 fast break that resulted in missed shots at the rim

27. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

I figured it would go at least 6. OKC always seems to click really well for at least 2 games a series no matter who they are playing.

Wouldn't be all that surprised with an upset, especially if Parker starts to play gimpy and Aldridge comes back to earth with the ridiculous shots he's been making lately.

28. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Westbrook's MONSTER Game is Coming, Rest Assured...

But You're Right, He's Got to Recognize WHEN to Say When...His Shit was BROKE in Game 3 and he Shot His Team OUT of the Game...Definitely NOT a Shining Moment...

REED:mj:

29. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Ditto for REED...

The Criticism's of OKC are Mostly VALID, but the Fact is, They Play to the LEVEL of their Opposition...On Cue, Against the Spurs, They Play like a CHAMPIONSHIP Caliber Team...

If Cleveland's Recent 3pt Binges are a FLUKE, then OKC is the ONLY Team in the League that Can Compete w/Golden State, Offensively...

REED:mj:

30. Neil

i dont really see OKC playing like a championship caliber team. they run few actual sets in the half court. if they can get out in transition then they can beat teams, but if the game is slowed down they always look awful. athleticism, size and energy are pretty much all they bring to the table against elite teams