>>>>>NBA<<<<< 2019 - 2020 SEASON

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

GOD Forbid, If Steph Curry Dies Tomorrow, He’s a 1st Ballot Hall of Famer Brother GZA!

Mike Knows That Too.

REED:Dont:

2. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

I completely agree, it’s on the refs. And here’s the real kicker, I’m willing to allow Harden the swing his arms while protecting the ball and the defender swats it and hits his arm kind of antics, but when you’re giving Harden all the unnecessary ticky tack fouls on a consistent basis that no other player in the league gets, it just pisses you off. It makes you question the integrity of the league and there is just no explanation or reasoning for it.

3. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

Of course. Like I said he can be called that once he’s inducted. Until then it’s literally untrue.

4. Neil

Neil tueur de grenouilles

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    Anthony western conference player of the week

5. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Why in the world would Mike admit that a VASTLY inferior player than him is the greatest offensive player of all time?

Jordan was every bit, if not more efficient than Softden, in a far less perimeter player friendly era.

The late 80s/early 90s Jordan would ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY be averaging over 40 ppg on great efficiency in this all-offense era.

He might not be throwing up threes every other time down like Harden does, but he'd be getting to the hole at will.

The Genius likes this.
  6. Neil

Harden 24 of 24 from the stripe for another 50 points! And barkley is saying harden is the gratist offensive player of our times

7. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Yep, and an "Efficient" 11-38 from the Field, 4-20 from 3 for the ANALytics Lovers In the Crowd....

REED:Hammer

8. Neil

:Confused:

Your boy had 19 on 7 of 30 from the field that same game

9. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Is REED Sucking Russ' Dick On Some "Gratist Offinsif Playuur Uv Are Tymes" Ass Bullshit???...

Nope...

REEDNonono

10. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

This right here is why he’s not as respected as some think he should be. When that shit dries up in the playoffs you can’t find Harden anywhere.

11. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Not Only Are Courtside Fans RIGHTFULLY Holding Harden Accountable for His Ref Reliant Bullshit, He Gets ALL UP IN His Feelings About the Shit...

Stop REF BAITING Motherfucker!!!

REED:Cry111:

The Genius likes this.
  12. Neil

I probably wouldnt rank harden among the top 10 best players in the league right now

13. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Funny seeing Harden get fucked on that dunk. Anybody else I would have felt bad for. Also funny seeing him get offensive fouls at the end of the game, while he was trying to draw even more free throws.

24 free throws. 68 free throws total in the game. Nobody else had more then 6.

Gross!

50 points on 11 of 38 shooting? Who the fuck is supposed to be impressed by that?

14. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Neil Apparently...

15. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

I think Neil is kind of trolling you. He's really not any more impressed then anybody else.

16. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Harden's Trolling the NBA...

17. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

Sadly.............and he's got them hooked like a fucking Marlin.

18. lb 4 lb

Funny thing is, despite all the negativity surrounding this the NBA or Adam Silver seems to be in favor of what Harden is doing. Otherwise they’d mandate he get ref’d like everyone else. As it stands it seems more like there’s a mandate to treat him special.

19. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED's Issue Is, It's a VERY Easy Fix...

1. No Player Should EVER Get 20 FTA's in a Single Game...Not Unless Some "Hack-a-Shaq" Shit is Going On...

2. No Player Should EVER Get More FTA's in a Single Game Than The ENTIRE TEAM He Just Played Against...Or Anywhere Close for that Matter...Again, Unless Some "Hack-a-Shaq" Shit is in Play...

REED Has No Idea if NBA Refs Are Aware of How Many Fouls a Particular Player Has @ a Given Time, But if Not, They NEED to Be Moving Forward...

If Harden or Anyone Else Had 12 FTA's in the 1st Half, Ref His Ass DIFFERENTLY in the 2nd Half...You Know in YOUR Mind he's Not Getting 20 FTA's, So Swallow Your Whistle a Bit More in the 2nd Half...

This Needs to Be an UNWRITTEN NBA Rule, NATHAN Announced or Promoted, & Would Make the Game Immediately More Watchable...And Before Looooooooooooong, Dude's Like Harden Would Revert to Relying on TALENT, Rather Than an Ability to Manipulate...

The Genius likes this.
  20. lb 4 lb

Watched the Rockets tonight and Harden seriously seemed to be getting officiated like everyone else tonight. He only took six free throws. It also has a lot to do with Harden getting doubled so much but from my eyes it definitely looked like the refs didn’t have Harden’s back tonight. Hope it continues.

Man, Russ has been pretty bad lately. Tuesday he went 7/30 and 1/6 on threes with a triple double for a -8 in a losing effort against the Spurs. Tonight he went 7/27 and 0/6 on threes with a triple double for a +8 in a winning effort against the Raptors. I think it’s safe to say plus minus is bullshit.

Rockets were 22/50 on triples.

21. TexMex

TexMex Fightbeat IQ Champ

So....yeah I obviously want happy with the CP3/WB trade, but I thought I'd give Brodie a chance, a clean slate. Unfortunately I have grown to dislike Russ even more. He's a momentum killer. He's definitely lost a step. I've seen him jump too far out and blow a layup (which he does a lot of these days) and when I seen that, I immediately knew that Russ 3-5 years ago would've dunked that, and Russ believed he could too.

Then I tried the lesser of 2 evils approach, CP3 declined physically big time last year, can't break down even centers anymore. Both player's contracts are shit. So I thought at least Russ younger. But with all the blown layups, piss poor shooting and BBIQ, has made me want CP3 back. Westbrook isn't going anywhere, he's Harden's boy. Along with P.J. Tucker. I say this cuz some were wondering about Harden's personality and how he relates to his teammates. With that said, if Russ keeps playing like this, well everyone has their breaking point.

As far as many here bitching about Harden and the fouls, most of the time he is in fact, fouled. Is that part of his game? Absolutely! Getting 2-3 shots at a rate of his free throw percentage around 88%, is extremely efficient. Also, getting in the "bonus" is beneficial.

You also have to look at the defenders point of view. Will Harden blow right by me? Will he use his Euro step or go straight to the rack? Will he jab step a trey in my face or do a drop step? How close do I get to defend this without getting myself in a position to where I'm fouling him?

People saying he's the greatest offensive player of recent times or whatever realize the defender's point of view. He's almost impossible to guard. Also, when Harden goes to the rack he deliberately shows the defenders the ball, it's that defender's decision to swipe at it or not. Most do, shit the ball is right in my face!

A lot of people hate on Harden's game, he does what he's able to do with the athletic talent he has. He's a great starting/stopping, doesn't have a 49inch vert. He works on his craft harder than most realize and many try to mimic Harden's moves, but fail because they didn't put in the work. See Stephanie Curry trying to step back last year & getting called for a travel.

Hate all you want, but I bet you wish all the player's on your favorite team get better every year.

Harden is a low key dude that likes his strip clubs. But likes fooling his defenders more, well maybe he does like strippers more, I've heard some stories.

22. lb 4 lb

Russ pretty much stopped dunking in traffic two seasons ago. Now he’s pretty much stopped dunking completely unless he has a breakaway with no defender in his path. His last game he tried to dunk a put-back and ended up on his back when he got blocked by the rim. He’s also been a bad to average finisher on layups his whole career. I started out this season watching OKC, Pelicans and Rockets. I know watch only OKC because the Pels suck and are boring and I only watched the Rockets to watch Russ but he’s been so bad it’s been borderline embarrassing and definitely not fun. Probably his best most entertaining asset these days is passing/assisting.

Watching OKC I can tell you CP3 has played way better than Russ. He is breaking people down off the dribble, hits threes pretty consistently has lead the team in a much better way than Russ ever did and the team overall is much more enjoyable to watch without Russ. The biggest difference I see from CP3 is he seems less interested in being a point guard that makes everyone better and seems to be more into scoring. He still makes the open pass but he’s obviously looking to score first. Given that he’s basically auditioning for an upcoming new team and contract I don’t blame him.

23. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Giannis should have load managed

24. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

LeBron also should have load managed

25. Neil

#2 was the best player on the court, once again.

the lakers problem is that their best player can too easily be doubled on the block or mid post and it forces other guys to come through.

26. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

Too many hoes on the Lakers.

27. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

agREED w/Your 1st Sentence and it's Becoming More of a NORM Than a Trend...

To REED, AD Was on the Perimeter Faaaaaaaaaaaaar Toooooooooooo Much Christmas Day...1-6 from 3 and 6 Rebounds is PATHETIC for an Elite NBA Big...Dwight Howard had 3 MORE Boards in 27 FEWER Minutes...

REED Has No Doubt AD was Influenced By Embiid Shooting 6 Threes Earlier That Day but Embiid Made HALF of His Shit @ Least...

& It Would Be Nice if Bron Remembered He was Half a Foot TALLER and 50-60 Pounds HEAVIER Than Beverley, Next Time He's Being Guarded By Him in the Closing Seconds of a Winnable Game...

If the Lakers Don't Get a W Over the Clippers Prior to the Playoffs, It Could Start to Fuck w/Their Psyche When They Inevitably Clash...

28. Neil

if the lakers wanna defeat them in the playoffs then davis needs to go to work. he is the one with the mismatch. the clippers have 2 guys who can match up well with james. better than almost anyone else in the league. AND at times beverly can give james trouble on the perimeter. they dont have an answer for davis other than to double him though.

29. lb 4 lb

Kyrie Irving talking about getting his shoulder checked before considering surgery. I bet he intends on taking this season off. I think he’s going to plan that surgery right on a timeline that keeps him out til about mid playoffs or later.

It’s probably best, because the more he plays the more criticism he gets for how bad he’s historically killed the chemistry of teams he played on as the #1 option. The evidence that he can’t lead a winning team has become nearly indisputable so far and he probably realizes that starting next season with Durant will probably help hide it better.

Muzse and REEDsART like this.
  30. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

I am enjoying seeing Kemba Walker being the leader on the Celtics that Kyrie never was.

REEDsART likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.