NFL 2016-2017 Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

BIGGEST Game of Dak Prescott's Young Career, Tonight...We'll Learn MORE About him in a Few Hours, than we Have in the 1st 13 Weeks of the Season...

There's a Tangible Level of PRESSURE On Him and he Endured an Entire Week of "Negative" Publicity, for the 1st Time as a Pro...Romo Apologist's Smell Blood and Actually WANT Dak to Fail Tonight...Lot of AFTER the Fact "I Told You So's" Uttered and Posted on Social Media, in the Days Since the Giants Game...

Complicating Matters is Tampa Bay's 5 Game Winning Streak (7 of their Last 9), their Defense and the FACT Jameis Winston and Mike Evans Would Loooooooooove NATHAN More than to SHINE Against "America's Team", YOUR Dallas Cowboys...

Dez Bryant has RIGHTFULLY Caught Some Heat This Week Too...You're Only as Good as your Last Game, in this League...And Dez was TERRIBLE...What he Did 2 Years Ago and Beyond is IRRELEVANT...Along w/Dak, Dez Needs to Be Good TONIGHT...

All the While, Even During the Initial Infatuation w/Dak, REED Recognized Ezekiel Elliot was the MVP of the Squad...If/When we're On the Ropes, RELY on Your Stud Running Back and THE Best O-Line in the League...But Don't Be PREDICTABLE w/It, Either...REED's Tired of the BOY's CONSTANTLY Running Straight Ahead on Just about Every 1st Down, KNOWING Teams are Focused on STOPPING the Run...

Zeke CAN Hit the Edge and Make Shit Happen Too...How About More SWEEPS???...Hell, Zeke Took a Screen Pass 80fuckingYARDS on PISSburg, Several Weeks Ago, and REED HASN'T Seen that Play Since...

A More CREATIVE, Zeke Oriented Attack is the Recipe, in REED's Opinion...

Of Course, REED's Picking "America's Team", YOUR Dallas Cowboys...But the 1st Half Will Be VERY Interesting and Revealing, on Many Levels...

REED:hammert:

2. Neil

Neil tueur de grenouilles

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    Matt barkley looks like an actual nfl qb

3. Jimmy

Jimmy The Greatest of Are Times

Dramatic ending to the Chiefs game. They were cruising early on.

4. Jimmy

Jimmy The Greatest of Are Times

The Eagles fail with their two point conversion attempt...crazy.

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Is this the End of the Jay CUNTler Era in Chicago???...

REED:dunno:

6. Neil

Seems so

7. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

:lol:

So the Ref DOESN'T Flag the Defender for CLEARLY Hitting Cam's Helmet, But DOES Flag Cam for "Taunting" the Defender, that CLEARLY Hit his Helmet???...

That One Play is a Microcosm of Cam Newton's 2016 Season...

REED:hammert:<strike></strike>

8. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

[​IMG]

Go figure

9. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

I wonder if part of the reason Cam Newton isn't protected by the refs as he claims, is because he's such a giant douchebag on and off the field?

TFK

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Cam Newton Gives a Fuck about a Presumptuous, Messageboard Asshole Labeling Him a "Douchebag"...

No REALLY, He Does...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fuuuuuurthermore, if You've Actually WATCHED Any of Cam's Games or Highlights from This Year, it's MUCH More than "Claim" he's Not Being Protected by the Refs...REED Gets It, You and MANY Others Can't Stand the Guy, but Bullshit is BULLSHIT and Enough is ENOUGH...

REED:kidcool:

11. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Forget Cam. I haven't seen a single defenseless receiver call this year. A couple years ago you'd get at least one every game. Seems it's gone the way of the flopping fines the NBA was talking about. Instead we've got the NFL fining guys for twerking and wearing different color socks instead.

12. TFK

It's hilarious watching you get your panties all in a knot anytime anyone rightfully criticizes Newton. It's like you take it personally.

Simple people like you love shiny, sparkly things, and that's what Newton is. His antics when he wins appeal to people of your low level intelligence, and just like Newton, you pout and act like a spoiled child when things don't go your way.

Do it some more.

TFK

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

How Creative!!!...ANOTHER "Intellect" Reference!!!...

Simple Ass People Like YOU Play that Card as a Self Defense Mechanism, Period...Being Specific, Your Presumptive White Guy BULLSHIT Inevitably Leads to Your Tail Getting Stuck in Your Vagina...But Instead of DEBATING Your Way Out of the Hole You Perpetually Dig Yourself Into, You GENUINELY Believe You Can Save Face by Questioning the Intellect of the Person Spoon Feeding Pieces of Your Ass To You...

That's NEVER Worked Out for You on Fightbeat and Frankly, it NEVER Will...SMART Motherfuckers Don't Whip Out TIRED Attempts @ Intellect Humor as Routinely as You Do, Dumbass...So Unless You Graduated w/Honors from Some Ivy League School (Which You HAVEN'T), SPARE this Site Your Schtick...Or @ the Very Least, but a FRESH Spin on the Shit Moving Forward, Okay???...

Whether it's this Forum, the Political Forum or Wherever Else, NOBODY Falls for Your Lame Smoke Screen, Dude...Maybe the 1st 2-300 Times, but NOT Anymore...

Anyways, This CAN Be a Cam Newton Debate, if You Wish OR REED Can Continue to BITCHSLAP The Taste Out of Your Mouf' via Typewritten Words...Your Call...

Last Time REED Checked, Cam Newton's was a Juco National Championship Winner, an NCAA Division-1 Championship Winner, the # 1 Pick in the Draft, the REIGNING League MVP, a Multiple Time Pro Bowler and EASILY a Top 10 QB...If that's "Shiny and Sparkly" to You, EVERY QB is Hoping to Be "Shiny and Sparkly" Some Day, INCLUDING ya Boy, Ryan "2nd Tier" Tannehill...

On that Note, REED is Straight Up DARING Your Ass to Even Insinuate Tannehill is Better than Cam...please, Please, PLEASE Do, so REED Can Bury that Ass Even Deeeeeeeper...

The Bottom Line is, People Like YOU Don't Like Cam Because of What he REPRESENTS, Ya'll Just Won't ADMIT the Obvious...You're a Chickenshit Racist that Spends his Working Hours Acting FAKE Nice to Black People, Only to Spend Your Evening Hours @ Home, SAFELY Talking Shit about Them from your Computer...So Quite Naturally, Cam Newton AIN'T Your Cup of Tea, or Kool-Aid, as the Case May Be...

If Anyone Takes Cam Newton's Presence Personally it's YOU...When he's a Jovial Teammate like Brett Favre, YOU Have a Problem w/It...When he Celebrates TD's as Aaron Rodgers Famously Did, YOU have a Problem w/It...When Cam SMILES in Post-Game Pressers, YOU have a Problem w/It...When Cam POUTS After a Tough Loss, YOU Have a Problem w/It...

Clearly, YOU Take it Personally...

It's QUITE Funny How You Attempt to EVADE the Obvious, but it's OBVIOUS...You Simply CAN'T Help Yourself...

Do it Some More!

14. TFK

I made it that far before realizing the rest wasn't worth reading.

You're a simple man, Reed. A very simple man.

TFK

15. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

As PREDICTABLE as an Early AM Piss, TFK's NOW Playing the "Sorry, I Didn't Even Read That" Card...Undoubtedly, You Read EVERYfuckingWORD...REED Knows it, YOU Know it and Fightbeat KNOWS it...

Anybody that's Debated w/Your Sorry, Bitch Ass SAW that Bullshit Coming a Miiiiiiiiiiile Away...Clearly, You're INCAPABLE of Defending Your Points, EVER, And You FREQUENTLY Utilize This Tactic and "Intellect" as a Means of MEEKLY Tapping Out...

SERIOUSLY Dude, Your Entire Schtick Needs to Be Retrofitted, Immediately...

REED May Be a "Simple Man", but he SHIT KICKS Your Ass EVERYfuckingTIME You Jump Out of Line...& if You REALLY Want to Delve into Intellect, REED'll GLADLY Compare his High School and College Transcripts Up Against Yours ANYfuckingDAY...Just Say the Word, we Can Email Our Shit to Anthony and Let the TRUTH Be Revealed...

Anyways, Enjoy Your Day @ Work, Manana, Being FAKE Nice to Blacks, Jotting Down Hateful Notes on Your Phone, Anxiously Awaiting the SAFE HAVEN of Fightbeat, so You Can RELEASE How Your Really Feel...

Pathetic Ass...

Cant Wait to See You PRETEND to Have NOT Read This Post Either...

REED:lol:

16. TFK

To a simpleton like yourself, you see me criticizing someone like Newton and immediately you cry that I'm a racist. That's what simple people do. My criticisms have nothing to do with color, but your underdeveloped brain can't understand that because you've been conditioned to believe any criticism of a black man that you don't agree with made by a white man is because of racism.

The funniest part of it all is, you constantly attack Russell Wilson every chance you get, a QB who is criticized by many blacks for 'not being black enough'.

The bottom line is, you're just not smart enough to realize how dumb you are.

TFK

17. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

That's Just It, Because You Never EVER Actually ELABORATE On Your Criticism of Cam Newton (or Anything Else, Honestly), There's Really No Other Recourse BUT to Assume You Dislike Him Racially...

"He's a Douchebag"..."He CLAIMS the Refs Don't Protect Him as they Do Other Quarterbacks"...He's RIGHTFULLY Criticized"...You POST this Shit Throughout the Season, Yet the Moment ANYBODY Disagrees, They're Relegated to Being "Silly", "Stupid" and/or Not Possessing the "Intellect" to Understand WHY YOU Can't Stand Him...

And Even When ASKED to Elaborate, Which REED has REQUESTED Your Bitchass to Do MANY Times, You Offer Up NATHAN...EVER...

So Again, SPARE REED the LAME Smokescreen's Dude...And if You HONESTLY Want to Compare Intellect w/REED, REED is Flat Out DARING YOU to Accept his Challenge of Sending High School AND College Transcripts to Anthony for HIM to Post...

If You're Feeling Froggy, please, Please, PLEASE Jump...REED'll SILENCE Your "Intellect" References 1nce and for All...MANthefuckUP and Let's Do This or Forever SHUTthefuckUP About It...You Wouldn't Be Risking ANY More than REED is, So if You COWARD Your Way Out of It, You've 1nce Again Been OWNED...

Anyways, Your Cam Criticisms Have EVERYTHING To Do w/Color...BUTTHURT, PRESUMPTUOUS White Fucks Like You Loooooooooooooved When Joe Namath was Mouthy in the Press, Wearing Flashy Clothes, yet HATE when a Brother Does It...You Loooooooooooooved Brett Favre's Enthusiasm, How he Treated Football Like a "Boy's Game", yet You HATE when Cam Does It...Fucks Like You Heaped a GOTdamn COMMERCIAL Upon Aaron Rodgers' Discount Double Checking Ass, yet HATE when Cam Does the Dab in his TD Celebrations...

Soooo, For the 1st Time EVER, Please ELABORATE On this CLEAR Contradiction???...Fuck Asking, REED is DARING You To..."Not Smart Enough to Understand" Won't Bail You Out This Time, Sorry...

Have You EVER Heard REED Question Russell Wilson's "Blackness"???...Nope...Please Post ANY Race Related Utterance of REED's, in Regard to Russell Wilson...And When You DON'T Find It, Come Back and ADMIT you were WRONG...

What REED Dislikes About Wilson is How he Gets a PASS...If Anything the FACT REED Ain't a Fan of Wilson SHITS on the ENTIRE Premise of This Post of Yours...

Nice of You to PRESUME REED's Issue w/Wilson was his "Blackness" Though, Fuuuuurther Bolstering Your Position as THE Most Presumptuous White Motherfucker on Fightbeat...

18. Neil

what were you guys GPAs?

19. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED was VERY Cool w/a Dude that Drove a Mustang in High School, Soooooooooo Quite OBVIOUSLY, REED's GPA is a 5.0....

[​IMG]

20. Neil

fuck a 4.0 GPA, Id rather have a 5.0 GTA- ras kass

21. TFK

That is awesome. Fucking awesome. Just short of going full fledged Hegman. It's officially a Hall of Shame worthy thread now.

TFK

22. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    My college transcripts are fucking shameful. I ain't posting shit. :lol:

23. TFK

I've been extremely clear in my criticism of Newton, dating back to last year's NFL thread. I'm not a fan of flashy players for the most part. But I have zero respect for players who do everything they can to rub it in peoples faces when they win, but pout and cry like a bitch when they lose. He acted like a little bitch after the superbowl, not answering questions and walking out of the press conference. Completely unprofessional. His 'pouty' face is legendary. He's a great winner, but he is an absolute little bitch of a loser.

Also, he has no heart. Not only not going for the ball he fumbled in the biggest game he and his teammates will ever play in, but his weak ass little bitch of an excuse...

And then how he tries to excuse his lack of heart by pointing the finger at others...

A real man would take responsibility for his actions, or lack of them. He wouldn't try to excuse them by pointing out the shortcomings of others.

Cam has no heart and plays like a bitch. Biggest game of his life and he wants to be a delicate little snowflake. Compare that to a real man with heart like Cameron Wake, tears his Achilles Tendon in a meaningless game against the Pats, but doesn't cry or make excuse, but instead keeps going after Brady on one leg...

[video=youtube;CapvInVuq5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CapvInVuq5Q[/video]

TFK

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  24. TFK

Because that's what people who lack intelligence do.

There it is again.

And again.

I was 5 when Joe Namath retired, you dolt. And I've always hated him. But he reminds me a lot of you in your simplicity. It brings me so much enjoyment. Consider this thread your Suzy Kolber interview.

Never saw either of them act in such an unprofessional manor as Cam. Never saw them storm out of press conferences or make pout faces like a little child.

There. I've elaborated for you. Again. I'm guessing it still goes over your head though.

Have you ever heard me say anything negative about Cam's "Blackness"??? But yet you swear the only reason I don't like him is because he's black. Hell, if that were the case I would hate most of the NFL. Fucking simpleton.

Actually it validates it.

This coming from the most presumptuous Black Motherfucker on Fightbeat. That, combined with your utter stupidity make for threads like these.

TFK

25. Neil

sounds to me like you aint confident in your scholastic history, gladys

26. TFK

I'm challenging you to fly to my high school and look at my records personally. But you don't have the guts.

TFK

27. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

That's Part of the Problem...

YOU Take it as Cam "Rubbing it in People's Faces"...Motherfucker DARES to Show ENJOYMENT on a Football Field or CELEBRATE a TD or Engage in PLAYFUL Banter w/his Teammates and BUTTHURT Fans like YOU Take it as Cam "Rubbing in in People's Faces"...Believe it or Not, it's VERY Possible to Be HAPPY You Scored, w/Out 1nce Thinking about the Team You Scored ON...That's How Team Sports Work...

You Sound Like a Pissed Off Soccer Mom who Watched her Child's Squad Lose 7-0, Bitching Because Players from the Other Team DARED to High-Five and Celebrate Each Goal...You're Probably the Type that Demands a Fucking PARTICIPATION Medal for their Kid, Despite Going 0-10...

Call REED Crazy, but he Actually Finds it REFRESHING that a Guy was Visibly Pissed Off about LOSING the Super Bowl...Tooooooooo Often Athletes Have an Attitude Suggesting, "Hey, I'm a MILLIONAIRE Anyways, WHAT Does it Matter?"...One Thing You CANNOT Say about Cam Newton is that he DOESN'T Give a Fuck, that's for Sure...& That's What REED Took from his Super Bowl Post-Game, but People Like YOU Couldn't Wait to Dogpile...Bottom Line, if You've NEVER Seen Favre, Brady, Manning(s), Montana, Young or Any Other GREAT QB Pouting in a Press Conference, You Simply Haven't WATCHED Enough Press Conferences...

Not Jumping on the Fumble is UNFORTUNATE, but his Reasoning Isn't Without Merit...What You're Failing to Acknowledge is Cam was Getting Physically SHIT KICKED that Entire Game...By the Time the Fumble Happened, he was WHIPPED...So When Brady or Manning Fall Meekly to the Ground, w/Out Getting Touched by a Defender, are THEY "Bitches"???...Of Course Not...But Leave it to YOU to Allow 1 Fucking Play to DEFINE Your Opinion of Cam, for the Remainder of his Career...Nevermind the FACT Cam is THE Most Physical QB in the League, Currently and Probably Top 3-5 in that Regard All Time...

By YOUR Rationale, Roberto Duran is a "Bitch" for No Mas'ing in the Leonard RE, Right....Likewise for Chavez, Sr. in the RE w/DeLa, Right???...Or ANY MMA Fighter that Taps Out, Instead of Being a 'Real Man' and Going Out on their Shield, Right???...See How This Works???...

All that "Bitch" Stuff is JUVENILE and PETTY, Dude...You, REED and ALL of Fightbeat KNOWS You'd Put On your FAKE NICE Face if Cam was Standing in Front of You and the Word "Bitch" Would Be THE Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurthest Thing from Your Mind...Accusing REED of HegmanESQUE Postings While REPEATEDLY Labeling a 6'5, 250lb Football Player a "Bitch"???...

Sure Thing, Tough Guy!!!

28. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Brett Favre's NEVER Been "Unprofessional"???...Hmmmm....So Sending Dick Pics to a Female Member of the NY Jets Staff ISN'T "Unprofessional"???...Pouting in a Presser is BAD, but it's All Gravy for a Married Man to Send Dick Pics to Someone OTHER Than his Cancer Stricken Wife...Got It!!!...

REED Won't Even Touch his Vicodin and Alcohol Addictions...How "Professional" was it of Favre to Flat Out NEGLECT Aaron Rodgers, When Rodgers was his Back-Up...Offered Up NO Pearls of Wisdom that Veterans TYPICALLY Do for Young Up and Comers...

Hell, Tony Romo LOST his Job to Dak Prescott, yet he's STILL Trying to Help the Young Homey...

No Pout Faces from Aaron Rodgers After a Loss, Huh???...[​IMG]

Still Haven't Explained WHY he Doesn't Feel the WRATH of TFK for his Discount Double Check Celebration, Either...

You're MAKING REED's Point for Him...EASILY, REED Might Add...You Hold Cam Newton to a HIGHER Standard than You Do Other Elite Level QB's....For "Whatever Reason"...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  29. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

The "Unprofessional" Aaron Rodgers, After a Loss...

[​IMG]

30. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

agREED...

The SHAMEFUL Part is You're an Even BIGGER Bitch than You Claim Cam Newton to Be, Because You're Tooooooooo Chickenshit to Follow Thru...REED Figured as Much Though, So he's Not Surprised...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.