NFL 2016-2017 Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Wow.

So much stupid.

Back to your coloring books, retard.

TFK

2. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Quality Response...

Systematically, REED SHAT Upon Every Single Criticism You Listed AND Countered Them...& YOU Come Back w/More DipShittery...

Looks Like REED's Work is Done Here, Boys and Girls!!!...

REED:p&L:<strike></strike>

3. TFK

You've done nothing but make a fool out of yourself.

You cried that the only reason I criticize Newton is because he is black. I shot the shit out of that, so you change your argument to crying about Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre, posting pictures that do nothing to make your point. You have no idea how ridiculous you look. Then there's this...

Seriously, I'm embarrassed for you. I really am.

Like I've said countless times, you're not smart enough to realize how stupid you are, and this is a perfect example. You have no idea how stupid your 'racist' argument was, how embarrassing your 'high school transcript' challenge is, and aren't mentally developed enough to understand why the 'You wouldn't say that to his face!!' argument makes you look like a child intellectually.

But you keep thinking you're doing something here. I guess there's something to be said for blissful ignorance.

TFK

4. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

For the 3,702nd Time, REED is Forcing YOU Into Attempted Smokescreens...

As Stated Yesterday, it's YOUR M.O., when You're INCAPABLE of Debating or Defending Your Point...

REED Pointed Out how Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre Do EQUALLY "Unprofessional" Things that "Conveniently" Don't Register on TFK's Scale of Contempt...It's Called "Beating You w/your OWN Logic"...BITCHSLAPPING You w/Your Own Logic, Actually...

You Keep Playing the Intellect Card, so REED Figured You'd Relish the Opportunity to Actually PROVE You're Smarter...Nada on the Transcripts???...Fair Enough...How Bout This, Pick ANY I.Q. Test OF YOUR CHOOSING and Let's See who Scores Higher???...

Surely, a Man of Your Superior Intellect has NO Problem w/That, Right???...Or Will You WUSSthefuckOUT, for the 2nd Day in a Row???...

Yep, REED is DARING You To...

REED:kidcool:

5. TFK

You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper.

I do exactly that every time we have an exchange on this forum.

Here's the bottom line, you said I only criticize Newton because he's black, and I never elaborated on why I criticized him and that's why you believe it's because of race. I explained in detail why I don't like Newton, giving examples that have nothing to do with race, his lack of heart, his excessive showboating, his lack of accountability in the face of his failures, his lack of class in press conferences, etc. All of these examples I've given many times before on this forum.

So it's been proven my criticism has nothing to do with his color, and that I have elaborated on it numerous times.

And there it is. Your two arguments, shot to shit.

But your lack of intelligence doesn't allow you to understand, and you continue to believe that anytime you disagree with a white person who criticizes a black person about anything, it's because that white person is racist. Then you follow up your accusations of my 'racism' with statements like "Your Presumptive White Guy BULLSHIT", "Being FAKE Nice to Blacks", "PRESUMPTUOUS White Fucks Like You", "Most Presumptuous White Motherfucker". That's a hell of a way of showing how 'racist' I am. The whole time denying your hatred of the one QB in the sport who has constantly been labelled as "Not Black Enough" with having anything to do with race.

It's like the times you accused me of being racist because I don't like rap. Embarrassing.

It's probably better for you that you don't understand. If you did, you'd feel really stupid.

Back to your coloring books.

TFK

6. Neil

Neil tueur de grenouilles

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    reed called this clowns bluff and exposed him. reed is actually a graduate of a prestigious institution of higher learning.

7. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Here's the Deal SMART GUY,

No, You NEVER Directly Mentioned Cam's Race...WHY, Because You're in the Position of Having to BE AROUND People You Lack Even a GENERAL Affinity For...You're FAKE Nice to Influential Blacks in New Jersey, On a DAILY Basis, Then You RUSH Home to Anonymously VALIDATE Your Negative Views on the Black Race, VIA Interaction w/them...

What's COMICAL is, You GENUINELY Think You're MASKING Your Racial Leanings by NEGLECTING Usage of Common Buzzwords...@ the Same Time, Your Tact is TRANSPARENT, to the Point Even WHITE Posters Call Your Bitchass Out on Being Racist...You Even Beef w/THEM on This Very Site...
    Nonetheless, EVERYBODY is Just "Stupid" and "Dumb", Right???:lol:...That's Why REED is Straight Up PUNKING You Into an "Intellect Challenge", as it's OBVIOUSLY the Last Line of Defense You THINK You Have...1nce it's Painfully Illustrated that REED's IQ Diarrhea Shits on YOURS, You Have NATHAN Left...You'll Vanish Like PetreTG or Use an Alias...

Yeah, You Explained Your Stance on Cam Newton...Unfortunately, REED Whipped his Dick Out and URINATED On Your Thoughts, BITCHSLAPPING You w/Your OWN Feeble Attempts @ "Logic"...REED Brought Up Instances of Brett Favre Being "Unprofessional", Instances of Aaron Rodgers POUTING After Losses, "Showboating" and "Rubbing it in the Face" of Opponents after TD's, and You've Flat Out SPRINTED from those Counters to YOUR Point, Altogether...Basically, You're the Fucking Usain Bolt of RUNNING When Incapable of Defending What You've Said...And Until You ADDRESS the Favre and Rodgers Points REED Noted, You're COWERING from a CLEAR Contradiction...

Of ALL the White Posters @ Fightbeat (Which is MAJORITY White, FYI), REED's Only Used the Quotes You Noted in Reference to YOU, Specifically...Ask ANY Other White Poster of YOUR Choosing, How Many Times REED has Come @ them the Way he Comes @ YOU...

On a DAILY Basis, REED Disagrees w/Whites On This Site, w/Barely a Ripple...Conversely, You're INCAPABLE of Interacting w/a Black Poster w/Out EVENTUALLY Having Your Racial Merits Called Into Question...And This Shit TRANSCENDS Websites...

But Yeah, EVERYBODY ELSE Has it Wrong, Right???...Just Like You Persist in Playing the Intellect Card, While Lacking the LEAST Bit of Fortitude in Actually DEMONSTRATING the Shit, When Challenged...EVERYBODY ELSE just Lacks What YOU Have, Right???...

All REED Knows is, if/when he Feels he's SUPERIOR to Another Poster, Mentally, he Has NO Problems "Dancing w/Him in that Realm"...That Being Said, YOUR Punkass Repeatedly RUNS from the Challenge...You're Like Floyd Devising Reasons to NOT Face Manny Pacquiao...

REED:hammert:

8. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

What a slobberknocker.....:fightme::up:

9. TFK

Reed, you dope. You keep calling me a "presumptuous white guy", but then you keep posting idiocy like...

Again, you're not smart enough to understand why that makes you look so stupid.

And it's especially funny coming from the guy who constantly shits on the QB who is known for not being 'black enough'.

You bitch constantly about me being a 'white' so and so, and you constantly shit on the QB who isn't black enough.

There's an old saying that goes "Those who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it." And Reed....for sure...doesn't get it.

He wants to cry that I don't like a player because he is black. Yet, I love the NFL and 70% of the players are black. Most of my favorite players are black. I've owned 3 non Miami Dolphin jerseys in my life, and 2 of them are from black players. (Marcus Allen's Raider jersey and Tommy Frazier's college jersey).

I guess I secretly hate those black players too, and criticizing Newton is my way of 'anonymously validating my negative views on the black race'.

Reed, if only you were a little smarter, you'd understand why I think this exchange is so funny.

TFK

10. TFK

Serious question for you Reed. How much paste have you eaten today?

TFK

11. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

You Own Black Guy Jersey's???...Are Some of your "Best Friends" Black???...Do You Donate to the United Negro College Fund Too???...

Cool Story, Bro...

REALITY Is, Your Reputation Precedes You, Even w/WHITE Posters...You're a Racist Pile of Excrement AND You Don't Have the Fucking BALLS to Back Up Your Make Believe Intellect...

As You Were, Dipshit...

REED:blah:

12. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Eli should have checked down, dunno what the hell he was throwing at

13. Dog Jones

This loss gives Jerry Jones an excuse to start Romo because the Cowboys just clinched the first seed

14. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

NFC East Champs and Homefield Advantage Throughout the NFC Playoffs!!!...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

REED:mj:

15. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Not Sure if he'll Start, but Romo SHOULD Get Some Minutes in 1 of the Remaining 2 Games, Preferrably the Regular Season Finale...

Dude Hasn't Played in a MEANINGFUL Game Since Thanksgiving 2015...

REED:mj:

16. Neil

Giants kinda got fucked on the 4th down play in the second to last drive. Obvious hold by #22

Tfk failed to mention the third non dolphin jersey he owns. Kerry Collins

17. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Who is this Crippled Little GIMP Bastard Talking Shit about "America's Team", OUR Dallas Cowboys, on the Post Game Show???...

REED:baa:<strike></strike>

18. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    I bet Cam wishes he had the officiating crew in tonights game. Carson Wentz gets two of the most bullshit roughing the passer calls I've ever seen in my life. Both huge momentum changers. They must think he's the second coming of Brady or something. One of the calls should have actually been an intentional grounding call against Wentz.

:Crap:

19. Neil

Then after those calls Wentz made a few cunningham-esque escapes in the pocket probably attributable to the Giants rushers not wanting to get flagged for pursuing him as vigorously

20. TFK

Thank you for continuing to prove me right. Back to eating your paste, retard.

TFK

21. TFK

Actually it was Bernie Kosar when he was on the Browns.

TFK

22. Neil

I was close

23. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

White Receiver Resurgence...

In the 1st Half of the Vikings-Packers Game, Jordy Nelson has 6 Catches, 131yds and 2 TD's...Adam Theilin has 6 Catches, 142yds and a TD...

Viva WHITE Man!!!...

REED:bravo:

24. Neil

Redskins destroying the bears. If Jacksonville can hold on the bears will be in position to draft 3rd overall

25. Dog Jones

HUGE win for Cleveland, SF takes 1st draft spot barring a catastrophe

26. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Problem Is, Chip Kelley Will Be Involved in the Decision Making Process...

REED:mut:

27. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

3rd 200yd Game of the Season for Jay Ajayi...

Just Tweaked his Left Shoulder Though...

REED:hammert:

28. Neil

That would be excellent if sf takes a qb and the bears can get either Jonathan Allen or myles garrett

29. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

9 Dropbacks, 4 Sacks and 5 Hits???...

Even REED CAN'T Blame Russell Wilson for That Shit...

REED:laugh101:

30. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

OUCH!!!...GRUESOME Lower Leg Injury for Tyler Lockett...

REED:twitch:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.