NSFW NSFW How and why were the pictures 11 hijackers get so soon on the media

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by I and I, Jul 13, 2007.

1. I and I

I and I "Twinkle Toes" McJack

So you're the dumbfuck who has never heard the govts theory that the hijackers were armed with boxcutters.

That is how the boxcutter discussion got started. I said, that a plane with people can't be controlled with a boxcutter, and if someone were to struggle with someone with a boxcutter, the boxcutter would not be a lethal weapon in a fight.

2. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    But we are not talking about that darling. We are talking about the box cutter being a lethal weapon. You want to talk about box cutters being on the plane, start a new thread. You claimed box cutters cant cut deep or hurt. You claimed you cant subdue or kill someone with a box cutter. :popcorn:

You have seen tons of evidence posted here stating different. Proof. The thing you demand, yet wont accept.

Question I and I. If i grab someone from behind and hold a box cutter to their throad, proceed to cut from ear to ear, can i kill them? :popcorn:

3. I and I

The boxcutter debate was started when I claimed that a person taking over a plane of people with a boxcutter was Impossible given that a boxcutter is not a lethal weapon in a fight with someone on a plane.

4. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Well people generally are cowards so if you wave a boxcutter at them, nobody's really gonna try sh*t. They'd first off think you're crazy as it is by taking over a plane so it doesn't help your confidence trying to tackle somebody who's crazy and threatening to kill using a boxcutter. Plus they can be lethal weapons. One swipe to the throat and its over.

[​IMG]

5. I and I

One swipe from a boxcutter that one can sneak onto a plane? STILL NOBODY HAS EXPLAINED HOW THESE GOT ON THE PLANE ANYWAY

According to the official story, people weren't cowards on the flight over pennsylvania.:dunno:

6. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Might have been the ineptness of airport security?

7. I and I

And this would be known to 9-11 investigators because............... Oh wait, they may have put the boxcutter in the passport. :lol:

8. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Hilarious...

I and I's has the dumbfuck quote of the year and he is trying everything to turn the tide.. Take a knee dude. No one will fault you.. It's impossible to comeback from "boxcutters can't hurt you"..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder how many times Petre has PM'd little I and I with this message:

"Stop with the boxcutter shit already. You're making us lose the tiny sliver of credibility we had left."

And by the way, why are you asking people to provide evidence of boxcutters on 9/11 flights. You're the one that brought it up moron..

And the "Official" report never claimed that only boxcutters were used...

What a joke..

9. I and I

No administration official said that boxcutters were used by the hijackers?

only idiots believe that in a fight a boxcutter can subdue or kill someone.

a few people with boxcutters took over a whole plane. :lol: :laughing: :laughing:

10. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Hilarious....

I'm not one for putting other people's quotes in my signature, but these gems from you might be toooo good to pass up.

"Boxcutters can't hurt you"

Genius at work....:rolleyes:

11. I and I

One man vs a plane load of people.

A boxcutter won't do SHIT.

I am still waiting for someone to tell me how many times cut with a box cutter would it take to subdue or kill someone. And how would they hit the right spots without getting their ass kicked by 6o some odd people on the plane.

A boxcutter that fend off a crowd of people. :laughing: Is that how the U.S "liberated" south korea?

12. Black Market Baby

Black Market Baby International Degenerate

Fear is a powerful thing. Most people don't see someone having their throats slit, plus you have a 3 foot wide aisle where only one person can travel quickly at a time.

Like I said, I don't find it odd at all that a few men could have basically stunned the plane until they were more in control.

I think I and I watched too many movies with 8 foot aisles, kung fu moves, and heroics by every person on the plane. Don't forget the 10 minute soliloquy by the enemies, which give the passengers ample time to formulate and execute their plan.

13. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

YOU are the only person claiming that the planes were hijacked with just boxcutters...

Please provide proof that the government ever claimed that only boxcutters were used?????

Bet you can't....again....:doh:

14. I and I

by govt, you mean the bush admin right?

15. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

I'll make it simple.... The 9/11 Commission report..... How's that?

16. I and I

So a bush admin official doesn't count as the govt.

:laughing:

17. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Ummmm. The Mayor of Butte, Montana could be considered Government but I don't care about his thoughts on 9/11....

18. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

MORE EVIDENCE of Boxcutters NOT being DANGEROUS or LETHAL WEapons....:doh:

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_131225758.html
    http://www.usvetdsp.com/bus_atk.htm
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05356/626209.stm
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1568073/?d_full_comments=1&d_comments_page=2
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_km4465/is_200701/ai_n18678614
    http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20070716p2a00m0na008000c.html

and this one is a good one....2 things happen in this one....2 things I&I say is almost IMPOSSIBLE to happen...the women was murder w/ a BOXCUTTER and RAPED...you did say a few months ago that is no way a MAN can RAPE a women...you know..he had to take his cloths off, keep an erection, take her cloth off, hold her down........in other words you said if she was rape it was because she wanted it...they even get WET while they are being rape....:rolleyes:
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1610420/posts

another one....11 YEars old japanese girl...kill a school mate with? a BOXCUTTER!!!
    http://www.kron.com/Global/story.asp?S=1909730

another...
    http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0715reeves0715.html

EVIDENCE I&I....EVIDENCE.....you always love asking for Proof or Evidence but when shown to you and you are proven wrong as usual...you look the other way....

19. Arben

Arben "Twinkle Toes" McJack

If it's not on youtube, counterpunch, or democracynow, it's not legitimate evidence, buddy.

Nice try.

20. I and I

Why wouldn't trplsec accetp a boxcutter remark from a bush admin official?

21. Anthony

Motherfucker
    I and I can you subdue/kill someone with a box cutter if you cut their throat from ear to ear?

Would it hurt if i did that to someone? If i cut someone's neck from ear to ear with a box cutter, would that be considered a lethal act? :lol: :popcorn:

22. I and I

How would you be able to cut the guys throat from ear to ear without him fighting back?

23. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Thats not what i asked. I asked if you cut someone's throat from ear to ear with a box cutter, can you subdue/kill them. See you claimed that a box cutter cannot hurt anyone.

But since you want answers, okay:

How about i am walking down the street behind someone with their back to me. I grab them from behind, and say dont move or i will slice your throat from ear to ear. The minute they move, i slice.

How about i am fighting someone, throwing punches and we begin to wrestle on the floor. Now we are grappling. I reach in my pocket and pull out a box cutter. Then lets say i stab him a few times while on the ground and him so close to me. Then i get him in a choke hold (you have seen UFC right?) and begin to slit his throat from ear to ear. How about that?

I and I you made a statement that you cannot hurt/kill/subdue someone with a box cutter. I ask you, Can you hurt/kill/subdue someone if you slit their throat from ear to ear? :bears: :popcorn:

24. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    :laughing: first it was "the cockpit door was always locked" now it's "how do you get a boxcutter on a plane" like that is hard, especially back then :lol:

I personally know a heroin addict that snuck a spoon and a needle on a plane AFTER 9/11, this is a FACT.

25. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Do you read the paper? How many times in your life have you heard of an attack from behind? They get something to your neck, a razor blade and can't slit your throat? No one has slit someone's throat or taken a hostage? :notallthere:

26. Anthony

Motherfucker
    :popcorn:

27. I and I

And this would subdue everyone? PUSSIES

Actually you couldn't cut his throat from ear to ear from behind if he is struggling, It would be impossible to do that motion from behind with a half inch blade. The only plausible way is if you are in front of him and you push his chin back, that would give the deepest and cleanest cut from ear to ear in one strike, then you proceed with the messy recutting.

AND cutting someones throat isn't easy like it is in the movies. have you seen throat cutting, like the ones the U.S. used to support do in the videos they make? Yeah, it's pretty messy and they have to saw away quite a bit to get to the neck bone.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  28. Anthony

Motherfucker
    There is no bone blocking the corotid artery. Its easy to cut.

29. Anthony

Motherfucker
    So I and I you admit that you can hurt/kill/subdue someone with a box cutter right?

30. I and I

The topic of boxcutters was in reference to 9-11, that's how the boxcutter debate got started.

Under those circumstances, in a stuggle, a boxcutter NOT A LETHAL WEAPON, can't subdue anyone, and can't hurt anyone.

The hypothetical of Can you hurt someone with a boxcutter (PERIOD) was formulated by you and that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion of the plausability of boxcutters being used to help hijack a plane.