Please take this fight...

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Dollar-Fifty78, May 6, 2007.

1. Mitchell Kane

Mitchell Kane WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Instead of this fight, why not Ray Mercer versus Kimbo? That's a fight I'm dying to see...hopefully it'll be made soon.

2. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard As Fuck

Isn't that happening anyway?

3. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Nah bro! Don't go overrating MMA fighters like that. A boxer trains purely in boxing because that's his chosen profession. If a boxer was to make a real attempt in MMA, he would hook up with a reputable club like Red Devil or Chute Boxe or Team Miletich or whatever and learn, in order to have the best chance at competing in MMA.
    Besides, how many fights lately have you seen being ended on the feet using the basic 1-2? Matt Serra just obliterated the UFC's welterweight champion, Chuck Liddell without even using any of his division 1 wrestling is tearing these wrestlers apart with nothing but a sloppy left and right, with the very occasional sprawl here and there. Tim Sylvia with his bar-fighting background, and saggy uncoordinated sloppy boxing KO'd about 85% of his competition including the likes of Arlovski and Ricco Rodriguez.
    Put somebody like Wladimir Klitschko into a serious camp, teach him the basics and add to his already capable kickboxing background and tremendous yet devastating boxing skills and he'll tear off quite a few heads off many of the heavyweights in MMA. If not for certain, then he definitely has a damn good shot considering how far fighters with only a fraction of his skill and power managed to get inside the octagon.

4. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

:bears:

5. Hanzy

Everybody's a hard-ass in today's world.:lol: MMA has done no good to the minds of today's youth. They see a little ground and pound and think "Man, I'd ground and pound mofos into the dirt!" Kinda like my boy Free Ike who saw a few UFC fights on Spike and then goes and says he'd take a mexican boxer down on the street.:laughing:
    Yep, MMA really has brought out the 'He-Man' in alot of us.

6. Mitchell Kane

Mitchell Kane WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Are these the same people who were wearing Austin 3:16 shirts a few years ago?

7. Hanzy

:laughing: Yeah, the kids who drive around in their dad's cars trying to pick up girls, while playing rap on the booming back speakers with their caps turned somewhat sideways while wearing alot of bling.

8. Dollar-Fifty78

Dollar-Fifty78 Leap-Amateur

1. Sure can not all but some motherfucker I can fight.

2. He can't thats why! mike dave ain't no fighter if he was he'd still be doing it instead of bringing my drinks to the table. He didn't quit because the money sucked he quit because HE sucked.

Boy I train in Jujitsu, wrestling, boxing, and Tae Kwon Do EVERYDAY I've studied TKD since I was five fucking years old and started boxing when I was eight and then Jujitsu when I turned ten and been wrestling since I was 12.
    So don't tell me I can't do something you think because you have a username "winner by choke" you know something:notallthere: open invite for you to come and train anytime you get the nerve.

9. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dsimon writes:

There are a few of us who have been training a while bro. I could list my impressive resume as well, that isn't the point. The point is if you train in any of these arts as you claim you shouldn't have a reason to play the tough guy role. You should know hard training is hard training, whether it be a boxer or somoene who deals with firearm tactics as a martial art.

Unless you are 33 years old, guess what? I have been training longer than you... and you know what? Big fucking deal:lol:. It takes a lot of skill for all these guys to do their thing... boxers, MMA guys, traditional Koryu guys, etc. Newbies get a taste of a little skill and they think they and their art/way is the shit and everyone else sucks. Do you really think this is right? Cause if you do then no matter how long you have been training your training could use some basis in reality.

If you are just spouting off and want some props for your training :bears: :bears: keep training hard.

10. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

I think we need StingerKarl here...now.....call this young punk out....come on KARL!!! Where are you when we REALLY NEED you....KICK HIS ASS!!

11. winner by choke

winner by choke Undisputed Champion

this post clearly is a joke.

i'm sure you can beat up mike_dave too right?? you know with all your TKD trophies i'm sure you are a real badass.:rolleyes:

any time i was in your area id come train, but unfortunately im out in california and i train at real gyms with real fighters...not in some backwoods trailer park, wrestling with hogs.

you train in 4 disciplines every single day?? dont you have a job??

and jujitsu or jiu-jitsu??

what gyms do you train at/have you trained at??

12. Dollar-Fifty78

I respect every person who trains in any combat sport but what I don't respect is a loud mouth like Mayweather who talks down on a sport that I love just to TRY and make himself look good. When the money is laid down she changes her tune because she is a punk bitch.

By the way it took to 15 minutes to type that shit?:lol:

13. KaukipRrr

KaukipRrr "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Well Vitali came from a relatively 'MMA-ish' 'K-1-ish' background and he went on to do very well in boxing,..:crafty: ?

14. Dollar-Fifty78

No I don't have a job:lol: never need one.

I told mike 5 years ago when he was wasting his time trying to fight Geemonkey that I'd fight him for FREE offer got DECLINED.

You don't train shit but your fingers typing on message boards.:rolleyes:

15. Dollar-Fifty78

You better google the word and learn to spell it before you claim to train in it:lol:
    What the fuck is Jiu-jitsu? Is it a new style?:kick:

16. winner by choke

hahhaa i challenged crocop and he didnt wanna fight either.

i was at eddie sanchez vs. wade shipp in CA (wade trains at city boxing here in SD) and there was some hillbilly when they were on the floor going "all you gotta do is punch him"...i imagine you and him look and fight very similar.

three teeth, overalls, southern accent??

other posters on here can vaildate that i do train and fight, but unfortunately i will never be as tough as you...ever.

im sure you had mike shaking in his boots...

17. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

He fought those old kickboxing matches where the guys wore sweatpants and never kicked each other in the legs. He got knocked out cold by Pele Reid.

18. KaukipRrr

KaukipRrr "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Was it a kick to the head?.. Anyway,..it further goes to show,.. he should stick to the weaker code of boxing where he won't be knocked out cold..:crafty:

19. Dollar-Fifty78

Boy you don't even know how to spell the name of the style you train in:lol:
    You must be a fighter cause you are fucking punch drunk.:kick:

20. winner by choke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Jiu-Jitsu

you should just shut up now.

its clear someone googled it to say they trained and it was not me.

there is a big difference between japanese jujitsu and brazilian jiu jitsu. im sure you just heard it watching a UFC and all of a sudden you've been training for years right??

i train under Paulo Fernando, and was fortunate enough to attend a seminar under the late Carlson Gracie...you on the other hand have never trained jiu-jitsu.

21. Dollar-Fifty78

Hey my name is weiner by choice and I train in a jiu-jitsu class after shcool.

P.S all the misspelled word are for your benefit.:lol:

22. Dollar-Fifty78

Your right I've never trained in BJJ I train in JUJITSU just like I said.

23. winner by choke

all i know is...

why would u even post in this thread after saying something like that??

and unlike you i work full time. lemme guess you train moo-tie as well right??

24. Hanzy

I respect anybody who trains in martial arts. I don't think I could ever train in that many different styles. If I was training in boxing, wrestling, Jiu Jitsu, and Tae Kwon Do, I'd probably just sit there on my ass in a real fight getting choked out and at the same time trying to remember which art it was that taught me to escape from the choke.:lol: By the time I figure it out, I'd be dead.

25. Free Ike

Free Ike WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

None
    All you need to protect is me hitting your fat ass with a bat and then stomping you out with my steeltoes and then finishing up with a brass knuckle sandwich to your dome.

26. Free Ike

None
    Pit, Winner by Choke would stop you in 10 seconds. He has a secret move. You would never be the same , that is all I can say.

27. Hanzy

I do not mess with Spike TV armchair warriors!:nono:

28. Hanzy

I wanted to train in Jeet Kune Do. That's an awesome art, particularly the philosophy that Bruce laid out. Too bad he died before he could really develop the art.

29. Free Ike

None
    This is beyond Spike ,Punjab. This is some "Goodfellas" shit. I will bring a smile and some curry and then BAM, I will bust your dome and stomp you until I smell shit. Then I will just smash you my brass knuckles until poop drips out of your nostrils.

30. Free Ike

None
    He was going to die young anyway. I would have met up with him and punted that fucking midget. He'd go through the uprights from 2o yards. I would then rip open his stomach and eat his intestines like top ramen. You won't even be so lucky.