THE DAILY PAUL ...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by PetreTG, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Cheo Malanga

Cheo Malanga Leap-Amateur

Under a bridge, but I'm hoping to move to the tunn
    i am deffinitely not rich and i don't want more taxes.

the rich don't pay taxes to begin with, there's tons of loopholes in the tax code for them to get around it. meanwhile, the middleclass (where i kinda belong) gets taxed even further.

2. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Yeah ... Off topic is your thing. Glad to see you finally admit it.:bears:

3. PetreTG

Home Page:
    It's all about the movement now ... They've given you their choices ... the Same old stuff over and over again , none are serious about change , none of the candidates will support our constitution.

Ron Paul tells it like it is ... :bears:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaXQUwZ66_Y&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaXQUwZ66_Y&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

4. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    more psychobabble...ron paul is the sanjaya malakar of this presidential election...:laughing:

5. Cheo Malanga

methinks phonetap's background in political phylosoply is rather shallow and his ability to judge is largely impaired by this. all his comments on the subject must be taken as nothing more than :cheer:typical of the uninitiated.

6. phonetap

Home Page:
    phonetapthinks Cheo Malanga was shat out of his mothers asshole during childbirth, thus the extra squeezing of that cranium severely impaired his cognitive reasoning capabilities.

how much money have you wasted giving to ron paul for his presidential campaign??? :dunno: you like petre are talking all this shit yet probably didn't vote, personally volunteer, nor have given a dime to paul's campaign. you and petre are ron pauls duet version of obama girl...talk about lip service...:laughing:

7. PetreTG

Home Page:
    No offence Tap ... but that honor is definately Obama's. Anyone with a brain can see that.

What Paul is speaking here is truth. I bet deep down inside you know this.

8. Cheo Malanga

maybe, all i know is that i actually have a vision of the world and choose my candidate based on it.

meanwhile, all phonetap has shown is an inclination to support people of his skin color, to be easily persuadable, and to have little or no understanding at all political phylosphy, economics and much less history.

if tested before voting i believe phonetap would lose his right to cast his ballot.

9. PetreTG

Home Page:
    As with Obama , you would once again , be wrong.

10. phonetap

Home Page:
    seeing how phonetap has never voted for a black candidate (until obama) in his life your race-based half-assed analysis is dead wrong. shit, phonetap voted for hillary when she first ran the the senate in NY. the real question stands...have you ever voted for a non-white male candidate in your life??? probably not. so who really has the race/gender problem when it comes to voting...you son. :laughing:

11. Cheo Malanga

i voted for allan keys in the primaries a few years ago.

and you are too young to have voted for jesse jackson a few years back.

12. phonetap

Home Page:
    piss poor analysis...you must not be college educated and/or affluent because that's obama's core constituency. only a true blue idiot would question the capabilities of a man who was president of the harvard law review...a position also held by 4 current US supreme court justices.

the truth of the matter is ron paul is the candidate for self-absorbed, non-tax paying, gun toting, drug addicted fools.

that being said, phonetap likes ron paul...good to listen to but vote for? hell no. if he were president, america would circulate down the toilet like a piece of shit...

13. phonetap

Home Page:
    OH REALLY??? :laughing: ... please tell phonetap how old he is mr know it all.

14. Cheo Malanga

no, it is your childish and erratic behavior and teeny boper support for obama that gives it away.

15. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Obama's core constituency is sad and lonely Women, blacks and weakminded people that get easily fooled by snakeoil salesman's tactics. :lol:

President of the Harvard Law Review ... you mean another popularity contest for the ELITE asshole society. I know people like Obama. I've been to their homes , they've been to mine. My Yacht/SnotClub is filled with these assholes. I can't fucking stand them.

Obama is all talk. Always has been always will be. But some people are fooled by charismatic talk and empty promises. I'm not one of them. This country is in financial crisis and that idiot is making promises to give more money away. And the idiots that follow this moron are buying it.

In an economics debate , Ron Paul would dance circles around Obama.

Sorry ... but a vote for Obama is like voting for a CareBear spreading rainbows and sunshine, for the Presidency.

16. PetreTG

Home Page:
    You want to see the smart man's vote ... look and listen and then you tell me what's wrong.

I CHALLENGE you to tell me where he's wrong.

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bcrQIhDjlnY&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bcrQIhDjlnY&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

17. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    great video

18. phonetap

Home Page:
    you are full of shit...you don't personally know anyone like barack obama. what you are saying here is you go to peoples homes, accept their personal hospitality then come online and bash them. :rolleyes:

hey, phonetap isn't a semi-retarded hater like you have been lately. phonetap likes ron paul...it's his rabid supporters (i.e YOU) that bring him down. 9/11 conspiracy nutjobs like yourself have attached yourselves to his scrotum and that ultimately hurts his campaign more than anything else.

19. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    and you do know people like barack obama so your better equiped to make a judgement?

20. phonetap

Home Page:
    huh? where did phonetap say that? phonetap doesn't go to peoples homes smile in their face, make pleasantries with their familes, eat their food then come online like a bitch and chastize them. maybe that's how you roll...shame on you.

21. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    well you seem to think that petres judgement of obama is wrong, you said he doesnt know anyone like obama

im wondering if you do, since you seem to know so damn much, what qualifies you make any judgements on obama

and all those things you listed, thats called being civil, im sure you dont know anyone that you really dont like but tolerate anyways :rolleyes:

22. phonetap

Home Page:
    petre is talking out of his ass and would do the same for any candidate not named ron paul who's in the drivers seat for the presidency. if hillary clinton was in the lead, he'd be bashing clinton, if john edwards were in the lead, he'd be bashing edwards...it's a predictable pattern that revolves around petre's linear thought process. petre thinks anyone who doesn't vote for ron paul is an idiot....the guy (petre) has the mindset of a third world dictator...think he knows everything and everyone else knows nothing. the onliest reason why you are standing with petre on this is because you agree with him...wait until the day comes when you and he don't agree on something...then you'll be relagated to idiot status as well. :lol:

23. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    the truth is the truth, no matter where it comes from

24. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dsimon writes:

Haha Petre's my boy but thats a good analysis. :lol:

The reason I want obama is that he is not Hillary Clinton. Man!!! they just had a snippet of one of their prior debates on CNN, what a bitch!! She starts yelling at him "I was in politics when you were still practicing law" in this real bitchy voice. I hate that bitch tap... She is a fucking monster. Here are some big differences between Bitchery and Obama:

1) Clinton voted for the war out of convenience.... not out of any sense of moral conviction

2) Hillary voted for Nafta... Petre? You hate Nafta remember that.

3) Hillary voted for the disslolution of chapter 7 bankrupcies. Almost 80% of chapter 7's were filed because of medical emerbencies. Predatory lending probably accounted for a good deal of the remainder. How is somoene going to say they are for the working and middle class and vote to dissolve chapter 7 bankrupcies? This bill was probably one of the worse ever for people who work for a living.

25. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    she voted for no child left behind as well

26. dsimon3387

dsimon writes:

Does not suprise me. Thanks for the info. Not that I needed another reason to hate bitchery!:lol:

27. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Once again Tap , you've got it wrong. I don't bash Hillary much at all because the reasons not to like her are all too obvious. Period.As for you analysis of Paul , it's about as inaccurate as I've ever heard.

28. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Hey Dsimon , you might recall I said a while back , the next president would have ties to the CFR or Trilateral Commission or both.

Look who Obama's right hand man/top advisor is ... Zbigniew Brzezinski

I always thought Hillary was it , but they ALWAYS have a backup. Obama is onboard with the elite in a big way. I bet he was easily bought.

People will say I've waffled from my prediction of Hillary ... maybe so. But only because of who I see supporting the top contendors.

29. dsimon3387

dsimon writes:

I agree its politics as usual. But what I don't agree with is that there are no differences. Maybe the elite decide beforehand.... I don't entirely discount that possability. But where does it end? Does Hillary deliberately act the way she does as well? I mean it can get scary to try to determine how entrenched the elite is regarding politics.

30. phonetap

Home Page:
    always the conspiracy theorist...:laughing:

are you really dumb enough to think ron paul would have changed anything if he became president? :doh: