The Entertainment World Stars Predict Mayweather-Hoya

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by admin, May 2, 2007.

1. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

I've been watching the sport since before it was a sport. While MMA has an incredible amount of popularity in Asia, within America, white males dominate. I remember going to one UFC: 30-something or 40-something, and there was a huge group of black fans in the cheap seats. They cheered their asses off until this one black fighter lost in a prelim. Then they left.

Remember back in the 1980s, when the Celtics kicked ass? Every white guy in America rooted for Byrd and McHale. It's not really a bad thing; it's life. You think about your favorite athlete, and you'll always find a bit of yourself in him in some way.

2. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

nothing wrong with that...the true test for the ufc is when more ethnic groups start getting involved in the sport see how the fans take it. Muhammad ALI was great for the sport of boxing even with all the smack. What will happen to the UFC popularity if there ever is someone who is as dominated as Joe Louis, Roy Jones, Roberto Duran..and is of a different race/ethnic group..plus he is a cocky fucker like Mayweather, or Hamed..:dunno: Maybe it get more popular...or maybe it lose a few fans...UFC still hasn't had it's Jack Johnson...

3. KaukipRrr

KaukipRrr "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Yeah, like Russians entering the heavyweight division?..:crafty: is that consistant with your theory?..

4. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

These are weak times for the Heavyweight division...weak times bring upon weak champions. HOWEVER having russian/white Heavyweight is good for boxing....bring some folks back in the mix of things...Wlad and Vitaly are good for boxing....now that hairy fuck that dude suck..thanx god he lose to that other former commy abdullah. He needs to bring his pigmentated ass to the states. Look at Duddy, Pavlik, Pacquiao, Freitas, Armoutis BOXING needs more diversity...the more the better....

5. Ron King 702

Ron King 702 Undisputed Champion

angelo dundee

Angelo Dundee, Hall of Fame trainer of 15 world champions: ``This is a great fight and we are so grateful because boxing needs that shot in the arm. Mayweather has never fought a guy as big and talented as De La Hoya. The good big man almost always beats the good little man. I see it going the distance and De La Hoya winning convincingly.''
    ________
    Iolite case

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  6. KaukipRrr

:lol: :laughing: ,............DAYUM,.... your as transparent as a jelly-fish,....I've given up pleading with you to give yourself some respect. I now realise perhaps you don't possess the capacity to even care, and this is coming from someone trying to overcome his own thinking disorder,..what you need, is some tips on how to carefully decrypt your agenda like a politition,..otherwise you might get yourself into trouble some day,...see Orthadox cruisader, he might be able to help you out a bit, and may god have mercy on your soul. :lol:

7. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    Not necessarily. Maybe the majority of the fans that attend the games are white people.

Perhaps there's a better way to word this, but that has more to do with the average income of minorities compared to whites, and how that relates to the criminally high ticket prices to sporting events.

8. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    The best celebrity prediction ever was Oscar De La Hoya predicting the first Moorer-Holyfield fight.

"After the fight we're either going to have a new heavyweight champion, or the same heavyweight champion"

Way to give some knowledge there Oscar.

9. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

what agenda? :notallthere: :kick:

10. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    he also predicted David Estrada was going to knock out Shane Mosley

11. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Wasn't Dundee working his corner though? Can't really expect much else from him in that position.

12. Dollar-Fifty78

Dollar-Fifty78 Leap-Amateur

There's enough of them but they can't seem to beat whitey. Fighting isn't boxing and white boys can fight maybe not box but they can fight.

13. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

UFC is still young...if it stays around for a while you will see alot more blackies and brownies.....:popcorn: ...the jack johnson of the ufc is coming...

14. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

The sh*t's only been mainstream for like 3 years. Let's give it some time and see the new young guns coming in over the next 10-15 years as mma grows. Rashad Evans is black, undefeated and going to get his first BIG test against UFC's cashcow and former champ Tito Ortiz. Same with Rampage Jackson who'll be rematching 205lb champ Chuck Liddell, whom Rampage destroyed 4 years ago.

15. KaukipRrr

"The horseman of your racially superior fantasies" you mean?..:crafty:

"No no no I just mean... I cant bare the thought of a white fighter suceeding, that's why I'm tenaciously compelled to degrade every white fighter within every thread that contains one, I also pick them to be knocked out every time, and score against them biasly whenever the oppurtunity arises,..and my first christening post in the MMA section, happenned to be picking a black fighter to KILL Chuck Liddel"...:laughing: but it's how you're going to encode it Illuminati, is what I look forward to the most. :crafty:

16. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

actually that wasn't my first post in the mma thread....and Jackson already fucked up Liddell in pride a few years back...so it's not me picking against whitey, cause he is fighting blacky, blacky already beat the shit out of lidell.

17. KaukipRrr

:lol: That's all there is to refute.

So as I said, I like disecting your 'puzzles' they've become a little hobby of mine, while Orthadox Cruisader is on his yachting trip.

18. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

:notallthere:

19. Dollar-Fifty78

Dollar-Fifty78 Leap-Amateur

Who said anything about mainstream? Boxing isn't main stream:kick: Being mainstream doesn't have much to do with the comment(which was meant to fuck with Illudogjds) UFC has been around since 93 and Pride about the same so I don't see the point you are trying to make.

Rampage is one of my favorite fighters and I hope he beats Chuck again. Your posting like I don't watch MMA or something when I have atleast 1,000 fights in my collection.:eek: