This is an orange ...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by PetreTG, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

It's a fact...

I can't prove it or provide factual back-up, but if you call me on it I will dance around like a chicken in a hail storm..

2. I and I

I and I "Twinkle Toes" McJack

That's just like my school security procedures. All entrances are gaurded and noboyd goes through without proper ID and once your in there you can do whatever the fuck you want.

3. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:

WTC<SCHOOL p security< <SCHOOL> < school
    :lol:

4. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

Are you seriously comparing your school's security measures to the WTC?

5. Arben

Arben "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Wow. You're really dumb.

AGAIN...

Petre and I and I, have you ever been in a high-security building?

6. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Arben thinks that the WTC's were Fort Knox ... :lol:

Those high paid doormen and janitors don't let no one by without clearance and lord knows , no one with connections like some of the most powerful men in the world connected with this , ever installed the people they wanted in key positions.

:cool:

7. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Just about anyone that's been to any government building in America has been to a "high security" building these days. Metal detectors and over anxious cops and a few hundred cameras everywhere.

I have been to more than you I'd wager.

Stop being an idiot. The WTC's were not Fort Knoxx. :kick:

8. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Yeah, they just allow anyone who wants to access all parts of the building, carrying in explosives...no questions asked.

Petre, I've done computer work in the city, and I've had to jump through hoops just to be given access to where I need to be. And I was going nowhere near parts of the building where you would prepare them for demolition.

You have no idea how hopelessly wrong you are on this topic.

Well...maybe you do, since you still haven't attempted to tell me how two of the biggest buildings in the world can be prepared for demolition without anyone knowing.

And since everything you post on this board is just some other kook's opinion copy and pasted, it's clear that nobody on any of the Tin Foil Hat websites can explain it either, or else you would've already posted it.

TFK

9. PetreTG

Home Page:
    First of all TFK ... You're lack of understanding how the towers were build is probably your downfall here. Take a look at blueprints I've provided .

The core was VERY accesible and was DESIGNED to be so from the inside.

Second ... look up the Bank of America Robbery that some dumb ass guido mobsters were able to crack this "high security" then immagine what could be done with high profile powerful inside help ... like say the building owner and having the company the secures the building in on it.

I swear , you guys are either idiots or simply horribly obtuse.

10. PetreTG

Home Page:
    BTW , TFK as for your comment about my opinion being someone elses ... you can go fuck yourself with that. I give and defend my opinions more than ANYONE on this site.

11. TFK

If it was so easy, give me an explanation of how it could've been done.

TFK

12. TFK

Riiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttt.

Unless of course, your opinions are cut and pasted articles and youtube clips.

But since you're so free with your opinions, in your opinion, explain how two of the biggest building in the world were prepared for demolition without anyone finding out about it.

TFK

13. I and I

Hey dumbasses, I never said the security at my school was the same as the security at the WTC, I said the security at my school is the same details as CYC mentioned.

How hard is it to call the head security guard, tell him some construction crew is coming in for a few weeks at night to fix some of the floors, the guys show up, go through security.

Oh and, the material needed for setting up explosions wouldn't have set off any metal detector, it kinda has to be metal first.:notallthere:

Idiots believe that an 8 dollar an hour security crew at night, NEEEEEEEEVER plays around, NEEEEEEEEEEEEEver falls asleep, and always is on top of things. Have you guys ever known any security gaurds, talked to them? I know several, and alot of times they sneak alcohol and drink at night, or take naps, or just goof around most of the time. They only do their periodical walks around their parts of the building.

How many security guards do you think the WTC had at night?

14. TFK

You are so stupid, it's mind boggling.

This isn't dressing up like the Village People Construction Worker with a pocket full of M-80's and a roll of Duct Tape.

Like I said, you have to deal with unions, you need permits to do work, you have to make sure any work is done to code, I wonder what the accounting department would think when they find out work is being done even though there's no record of it in their budgets.

You're also forgetting that the WTC is the financial center of the world, not some 3 story building in whatever backwoods, jerkwater Texas town you call home. Plus, there was already an attempt to bring the towers down years before, so it's not like security was something they were lax in.

InI, do us all a favor, and keep your ignorance and stupidity in your own threads.

TFK

15. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Explain why it was not possible , as I have shown opportunity and motive and explained in terms a moron could understand how it was. :cool:

BTW ... you look up the Bank of America heist yet ?

16. TFK

More dancing around the question.

You have yet to give me a plausible explanation of how two of the biggest buildings in the world could be prepared for demolition without anyone finding out.

TFK

17. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Actually, you might be on to something about the Bank of America :crafty: Tyler needs that Gold you were talking about, thanks for the idea.....

18. I and I

Permits to work, are easily made up. and you wouldn't have to deal with unions, because it's not a REAL WORK CREW going in there, IT'S a group of people disguised as a repair crew or plumbing crew. They come in at night over several months. Better watch out for those 8 dollar an hour security people though.:laughing:

19. TFK

You have no clue.

Really.

Like I said, this isn't some 3 story office building in your backwater, hillbilly goober Texas burg. This is the financial center of the world, a place that had an attempted terrorist attack in the past, in the world's most major city.

To make it out to be something Bo and Luke Duke could pull off with a little help from Uncle Jesse just shows what a clueless putz you truly are.

TFK

20. I and I

A small, detonation crew over a period of several months. YES that's possible.

A passport surviving an explosion that a passenger jet couldn't survive.

IMPOSSIBLE

21. TFK

You.....are a fucking retard.

TFK

22. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

So no one noticed anything over a period of several MONTHS (your words), yet when it came time to 'plant' the debris from the crash, someone fucked up enough to leave a passport there, which is in your words 'impossible'?

You can't play both sides of the fence when it suits you. If 'they' were smart enough to get away with months of setting up charges then 'they' wouldn't have been stupid enough to plant incorrect evidence right?

23. I and I

The passport is fake, or that info was just made up to come up with some people to blame it on. You never understood that was my point about the passport??

I DID say that a passport wouldn't be able to survive and explosion like that if it was strong enough to COMPLETELY destroy the plane.

24. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

Yes, I did understand your point. You're saying that they managed to set up a demolition on a grand scale without ANYONE knowing other than those involved in 'THE PLOT' but they then decided to plant a passport which OBVIOUSLY could not survive such an explosion. That IS what you're saying right?

25. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

Once again, who supposedly rigged the explosions, arranged the planes, and masterminded the plot, and why?

26. PetreTG

Home Page:
    That's what I figured :cool:

All you want to do is keep posing the same stupid question over and over ... and I think you actually know it was possible. A few Greaseball gangsters cracked the mighty WTC security with no connections.

I've shown motive , opportunity and if you follow the money and agenda's ... the real perps.

All you've shown is one ignorant question and cannot tell me why it was not possible.

27. TFK

Ignorant question my ass. The only thing ignorant here is the jackass who refuses to answer how two of the biggest buildings in the world could be prepared for demolition without anyone knowing.

If it was so easy, why can't you tell me how it could've been done? All your nonsense about agendas, motives, etc don't mean a damn thing until you can tell me how the buildings could've been prepared for demolition.

So you can keep dancing and posting smarmy replies avoiding the question, but with each avoidance it becomes more clear that it's just another one of your conspiracy theories shot down with logic and common sense.

TFK

28. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

I love it. Petre faces a question that he absolutely cannot answer and retaliates by calling it a stupid question.. That's great.

Also, regarding opinions, I see Petre paste videos and articles, but I've yet to see HIS opinion as to what HE thinks actually happened on 9/11..

1) He implies that commercial airliners did NOT crash into either WTC Tower or the Pentagon or in Pennsylvania.. Where did those real flights with real passengers and real crew actually go?

2) He believes that WTC 1,2 & 7 were all rigged with sophisticated cutting charges and brought down by remote controlled demolition. How was the largest building demolition in HISTORY carried out without a single witness seeing anything or coming forward?

3) Again Petre implies that the stated commercial airliners did NOT crash into the WTC Towers, the Pentagon or in Pennsylvania. Please explain how forensic evidence (remains) of passengers were found at the Pentago and in Pennsylvania?

There are obviously many loopholes in any hair-brained conspiracy theory, but these are 3 that Petre has implied in multiple threads by posting the thoughts and opinions.

This is very simple. I want to see Petre give HIS opinion on each of 3 questions.. There is no right or wrong. I just want to know HIS opinion. No speculating from others or posting 10 billion videos or articles, just a simple opinion.

OK, not sure how that is done, here's an example:

Question 1: I think the passengers and crews from the real commercial flights were shot down in the Atlantic ocean and drones flown into the buildings and Pennsylvania..

Come on Pete, you can do it...

29. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    I still ven't gotten past petres video of "fade to black" and what we were supposed to decipher :lol: It was a matter of a simple observation of several other films showing a plane hit and not fading to black that COMPLETELY murdered the whole COMPLICATED explanation that lasted 10 minutes to explain.

Occam's Razor.

30. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

Without going back through previous threads that I have obviously missed, I'll just guess that those who wanted war in the Middle East had the buildings rigged, and planned the 9-11 events. I asked, and could not get an answer to who planned the events and why.

If I guessed right, are we in for more trouble since the same people who wanted war with Iraq want to attack Iran? We are hearing more about "imminent terrorist attacks" as people voice less sympathy for an attack on Iran. If there is another terrorist attack, is it possible that it will be "linked" to Iran to rally support for another war?