UFC 59 Predictions

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by Maj, Apr 15, 2006.

1. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

are you fucking kidding me?

arlovski is fun to watch but he's got nothing on crocop.

How would he beat crocop other than a lucky punch?

Even though he ended up getting submitted, he dismantled and battered nog before that.

Fedor beat him, but fedor is the best.

I would be very, very confident of crocop bashing arlovski. His left high kick and straight left are better than anything arlovski throws, and arlovski has a glass chin. One kick to the face or straight left to the chin and lovski would be done.

I'd bet money on that fight if it happened.

2. FourHooks

FourHooks Undisputed Champion

Fluffer
    Home Page:
    :nono:

cro cop is too sturdy for arlovski

I dont know why Cro gets hated on so much.....he is CLEARLY the 3rd best heavy in the world, behind perhaps 2 of the best p4p fighters in the world.....The Randleman punch would have knocked out a mule, and Cro has clearly gotten MUCH better since then

3. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    It's funny that people say Arlovski has a glass chin. He got cracked right in the eye by Pedro Rizzo, and he went down.

Against Sylvia, he was leaning full in and got nailed flush by a right hand from a 6ft8 250lb guy. Even then, he head the presence of mind to put his hand up and try to block the shot. In boxing, you get 10 seconds to shake off a punch...but in the UFC, you do NOT.

I think if he had a standing 8-count or a 10 count, he'd have been able to get up. Instead, he got cranked full force, landed on the ground, got jumped on and pounded in the head 8 or 10 times while trying to block the shot, but he's got a glass jaw?
    :youarestupid:

4. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

You get labelled a glass jaw when you continuously get KOd by punches. That's 3 times now where his chin has let him down, regardless of whether the shots he got KOd by could demolish buildings or whatever. That's how it is.

5. royyjonesjrp4pno1

royyjonesjrp4pno1 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I think he did. Can't remember who it was against.

6. Tha Pitbull

Tha Pitbull Leap-Amateur

No I ain't fucking kidding you. I happen to be a big fan of Cro-cop and think a fight between him and Arlovski would be a great stand up fight that could go either way. The only thing Cro-cop has on Arlovski is his left leg from hell but that could be avoided.

You comparing Cro-cop beating the shit out of Nog until he was submitted to the outcome of a fight with Arlovski is down right dumb. Nog is not a good stand up fighter and Arlovski would knock his ass out in a stand up fight. cro-cop verus nog has no bearing on Cro-cop verus Arlovski.

Both are damn near equally matched in ability and both are great fighters and a fight between them can go either way.

7. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    Continuously, eh? So I guess if Chris Byrd had been jumped on by Wlad Klitschko after he was dropped, and was punched repeatedly, he would have a glass jaw as well. After all, he had been blasted out by Ike Ibeatahoochie previously, and he's likely to get bounced a few more times in his rematch with Wlad...AND he's been dropped by Jameel McCline, who probably could have KO'd him if he sat his big ass down on the guy and belted him in the head a number of times while on the floor.