Whale attacks Shark ...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by PetreTG, Dec 8, 2007.

1. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:

When eyewitness account by accredited sources along with a video of the aftermath isn't good enough for you ... why would I bother. In your mind they must have made it up. After all ... you watch the Discovery Channel! :clap: They were just ..... THERE.

Hell ... you think Killer whales are scavengers ... I'm not even sure why I'm wasting time to respond to you anymore.

2. PetreTG

Home Page:
    THE INTELLIGENCE OF KILLER WHALES
    in the wild
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBF9cDBUakA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBF9cDBUakA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

3. CleanYourClock

CleanYourClock "Twinkle Toes" McJack

OMFG :laughing:
    Keep reaching Petre ... First off , THERE IS NO FUCKING EYE WITNESSES !
    Understand that right now. The eyewitnesses did NOT show up during some sort of fight. They showed up AFTER only to see the whale swimming around a dead shark carcus ...
    Bro , stop attempting to bend the facts to suit your personal point of view.
    I seen the original footage and HEARD THE VOICES of the original eyewitnesses ... Stop posting these bullshit edited clips and attempting to pass them off as facts. Even still your clip STILL DOES NOT SHOW ANYTHING.

Now I'll say it again. Either post a series of still pictures or a video of a killer whale killing a great white shark or just drop the subject.

4. PetreTG

Home Page:
    I guess you have a hard time reading and comprehending.

"Nothing like this has been known to happen before," said Mary Jane Schramm, a naturalist who witnessed the attack Saturday off the Farallon Islands.

... we noticed this dark shape moving in the water, giving the orcas a wide berth," Schramm said.

The adult orca veered toward the dark shape, and then surged to the surface with a 10-foot-long great white shark in her jaws. "We were stunned," Schramm said.

Sounds to me like the shark was pretty fucking alive .... but hey .... you watch Discovery. What do the people that were there and witnessed it know , compared to that ? :doh:

5. CleanYourClock

LISTEN PETRE , THAT FUCKIN CLIP IS EDITED !!!

LET ME TELL YOU , I WIL GO OVER THAT CLIP AND TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT PARTS WERE ADDED.

NOW , IF YOU KEEP FUCKIN PUSHING MY BUTTONS , I WILL FIND THE VIDEOS WHERE THE ADDED PORTIONS WERE TAKEN FROM.
    IF I DO THAT , YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE FUCKIN IDIOT SO IF I WERE YOU , I WOULDN'T PRESS THE ISSUE !

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  6. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Didn't think you'd dispute the evidence.

Here's a newsflash for you .... every single piece of video you have ever seen in a documentary was edited .... :eek:

:kick:

7. CleanYourClock

No Petre , YOU ARE INCORRECT ...
    They showed from start to finish as they arrived on the sceen from a long distance back , kept filming until they got close , filmed what they seen along with what they were saying during this situation.
    The only edit in the documentry was when after the fact and the incident was already shown , they cut and continued on with the documentry.
    SO YOU ARE WRONG !

Dispute evidence ?? :doh: :laughing: You haven't shown any evidence as of yet !

8. PetreTG

Home Page:
    I'm curious CYC ... what part of this did you not understand ?
    ---------
    The killer whale eventually swam away from the boat and began thrashing the shark on the surface of the water, a practice orcas typically employ with their prey.

Around this time, Peter Pyle, a great white shark expert with the Point Reyes Bird Observatory, arrived on the scene. He got within 5 feet of the killer whales, then used a special underwater camera to record the attack

------------
    As I said before ... the filming began LONG after the actual attack began.

Man you are a goofball. :lol:

9. CleanYourClock

I'm curious Petre , where did you get that quote from ??

Break down of your video in seconds ...

Seconds 1 - 14 , added in.
    Second 15 , Real
    Seconds 16 to 17 , added in
    Second 18 , real
    Seconds 19 - 20 , added in
    Seconds 21 - 22 , real
    Seconds 23 - 25 , added in
    Seconds 26 - 27 , real
    Seconds 28 - 110 , added in

I may be a second off in some places but , you get the idea.

So you have 7 seconds of real footage in that video ... :lol:
    Bro , you can even clearly see the difference in the camera and recording quaility between these seconds ... It's obvious what was added into the clip. The next thing you will tell me is that strange noise at the start of the clip was an electrical discharge or something .. :lol:

10. PetreTG

Home Page:
  11. CleanYourClock

Bro , I just seen the ACTUAL FOOTAGE AGAIN ... I just dowloaded it to my PC !!!!

NO FUCKIN WAY IS HER QUOTE VALID !! THEY WERE SO FAR AWAY , THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY SHE COULD HAVE SEEN ANY KIND OF UNDERWATER ATTACK BY ANYTHING !!

Did you see the video that comes with this CNN article ?????
    Now YOU KNOW HOW BADLY YOUR INITIAL VIDEO IS EDITED AND HOW MUCH CRAP IS ADDED IN ...

I challenge anyone here to download the clip that comes with the CNN article and dispute the fact the she could not see shit from where she was !!! She was about 25 yards away ... They could barely see what was going on at the surface and its a complete IMPOSSIBILITY that they could see under water from there !!

Petre fuckin owned by his own article !!
    Petre you just proved two things , one your initial video is a fuckin fraud , and two , there is no way they could see an under water attack !!! :lol: :lol:

Please someone do a "right click" , "save target as" , and then watch this ...

12. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Please .... feel free to share your video .

As for what you can or cannot see on water .... as someone that is "on water" frequently .... you're full of shit.

25 yards is less than the distance between my slip and the ones on the next dock. The waters are no where near as clear as that of oceanic waters. You can easily see large samon and other fish swimming under and around the docks and boats that are 2-3 feet long . To imply that someone could not see a 2 ton 10ft shark cruising at the surface of the water from 25 yards away is ridiculous. And to say that you could not see a 20+ foot Killer whale go after it is equally ridiculous.

Half your problem is you have no real experience on water , so you go by film alone which unfortunately , unless shot just right , shows too much reflection of water surface without the use of proper lenses or perfect lighting.

The fact that they say that the Killer also brought it to the surface and in fact thrashed it like it does most all it's prey .... I'm sure your not telling me that the shark was unidentifiable from that distance.

Finally , I never said the short underwater clip showed the attack on a live shark .... as stated many times .... the underwater camera arrived long after the confrontation began.

So .... here's a question for you CYC .... Do killer whales kill and eat live sharks?

13. CleanYourClock

BULLSHIT ...
    It's not my video buddy , its yours and you hung yoursef with your own fuckin link !!!

Like I said , I challenge anyone to right click on the video that is in the CNN link and save the target to their PC and then have a look at it.
    I doubt you will find even one person that will debate the fact that they could not see what was going on ...
    They were very far away !!!

Did you watch the video Petre ??? Are you attempting to dispute the fact that its impossible for them to have seen anything underwater ??? Are you disputing that your initial video isn't a fuckin fraud ???

Here is the link http://www.cnn.com/EARTH/9710/08/whale.vs.shark/
    The vdeo is inside but in order to see it , you must save it to your PC.
    Someone please save this and look at it ...

14. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Dude ... you have one seriously convoluted mind ... you need to go back and look at each post between us.

And once again ... you avoid the real issue. Do killers eat sharks ? And you cannot in any way dispute whether or not that particular killer whale killed that shark.

I see now very clearly how you think you win any arguements ... Delusion. Then again ... this is nothing new with you.

Hey ... did you know killer whales also kill and eat humpback whales ... when their done with them , great whites swoop in and eat what's left of the dead carcass. :lol:

15. CleanYourClock

:doh: :lol: Nice twisting Petre .... You keep asking me do Killer whales eat sharks ... Well , maybe they do eat some sharks ... You know damm well what we are talking about here. You are saying that killer whales hunt , kill and eat full grown Great white sharks ... Yet , you have no evidence of this.

Again , did you see the video inside of the CNN clip.
    Are you disputing the fact that they were so far away that it would be impossible to see any kind of under water attack ?
    Also are you disputing the fact that your initial video was not edited with crap added in and a complete fraud ?

Now stop dancing and answer the questions ..

16. CleanYourClock

Rabid Kimba , I know you are not on my side on this topic.
    With that said , you have a look at the video and you tell me if you think they were close enough to see an attack that happend however many feet under the water as described in Petre's quote.

Also after seeing the original video , can you please comment regarding the editing of Petre's initial video he posted.

Thanks ..

17. PetreTG

Home Page:
    There you go ... twisting what I said completely. :clap:

I actually never made that statement ... but as I said ... your mind is so convoluted that's all you've had on the brain. Even when I repeatedly baited the question purposely leaving out "GREAT WHITE" .... having said that ... there is little doubt to all but you that a Killer Whale, killed this particular great white. The only one that can't seem to admit that is you.

You even laughingly go so far as to say the eyewitnesses couldn't tell a dead shark from a live one ... even though they described it's movements.

Finally .... if we are simply argueing a "what if" scenario ... there is little doubt a full grown Killer Whale could take on a Great white and win ... I'd bet with ease.

Great whites are cautious preditors that are easily frightened away. They would rather eat something dead , which is in their nature , than kill something . Not that they don't kill plenty. But they will release and run very easily. Seals have escaped great whites by clawing them .

Killer whales play hackysac with seals.

Great whites bite and then wait for them to bleed to death.

Killer whales bite , hold onto them and with their tremendous strength pound them to peices.

When it comes to strength , speed, size, agility, intelligence and let's not forget they're amazing sonar location ability for precision strikes .... killer whales win every time.

A killer whale vs a great white 9 out of 10 times is the equivolent of bringing a gun to a knife fight.

And a regular part of many killer whales diets is in fact sharks . And they don't scavenge them.

:kick:

Oh .... and did you know Killer Whales kill HUMP BACK Whales ?

You do know that's how they got their name ... right? Because they're whale killers ?

Of course you did ... you watch Discovery!!!

18. CleanYourClock

So answer the question that you kep avoiding ...

IN THE CLIP FROM THE CNN LINK , ARE YOU TELLING ME FROM A DISTANCE SO FAR AWAY WHERE YOU COULD BARELY MAKE OUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING ON THE SURFACE OF THE WATER , THEY COULD SEE AN UNDERWATER ATTACK ??

ALSO NOW THAT YOU FUCKED UP AND POSTED THE REAL FOOTAGE , DO YOU NOW ADMIT THAT THE INITIAL YOUTUBE CLIP YOU POSTED WAS EDITED , STUFF ADDED AND IS A COMPLETE FRAUD ???

19. CleanYourClock

Fuckin OWNAGE to the tenth degree ..... :lol: :lol:

20. CleanYourClock

Someone please take a look at the real footage ...

21. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Haaahaahaa ...The Footage was in the very first reference I made to it in this thread a couple pages ago you idiot.

My god you're a tool. :lol:

22. PetreTG

Home Page:

CYC WINS ANOTHER DEBATE!!!

:laughing:

23. PetreTG

Home Page:
    CYC ... after much commitment to the task .... finally posts his proof of the shark actually being dead and the killer whales becoming scavengers ....

The video however in his hysteria somehow got erased and instead we see his formidable debating skills in action via web cam recording.

<embed src="http://vidmax.com/img/vidmax_player.swf" width="450" height="447" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="xml=http://vidmax.com/index.php/videos/playlist/&id=4783&autoPlay=false&bg=http://vidmax.com/img/back.jpg" scale="showall" name="index" />

24. CleanYourClock

PETRE GOT OWNED !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    First he posts a clip and defends that its not a fraud and wasn't edited.
    Then he posts another link with the real clip in it that proves its a fraud .. :doh: :lol: :lol:

Then he posts a quote , yet the video proves the quote to be an impossibility ... :lol: :lol:

Petre , get your head out of your ass ....

25. Rainmaker

Rainmaker "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    CYC, do you claim that a great white would beat a killer whale in a fight?

26. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    I will take a look at the video when i get home and give my opinion.

27. CleanYourClock

No I have never claimed that nor did I ever claim that great whites eat killer whales.
    However for someone to run around and claim that Killer whales beat up and kill full grown Great white sharks is fuckin ridiculous without any evidence ...

28. CleanYourClock

Thank you Godfather ...

Just tell me if you think they can see an under water attack showing the killer whale killing the shark from their perspective ...
    That answer will destroy Petre's quote that he posted .. I'm sure of it ..

Also if you don't mind , you can let us know how much shit was added into the youtube clip that Petre initially posted in comparison to the real footage .... I think you will be amazed .. :lol:

29. Black Market Baby

Black Market Baby International Degenerate

I looked at the footage you posted (cnn link) and watching that independent of the story and this fight on the internet, I would not surmise that a killer whale killed a great white. Whatever the Orca bit at in the end of the video looked to be floating on the water and seemingly dead.

Nor does the video petre posted in the beginning conclusively show a great white being attacked by a killer whale.

With all that being said, I cannot easily dispute the witnesses and the story, or my personal belief that Orcas are probably the baddest mother fuckers in the ocean. I wouldn't argue with a marine biologist on this matter.

30. Black Market Baby

Black Market Baby International Degenerate

holy crap, that is great.