What Animal Could I Beat in a Fight? What Boxer could you beat?

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Boxingfan25, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

I think if you have a good 50 pounds on them (with the strength that comes with it), and some grappling skills, you have a shot. If you try to stand with them, youre getting toasted, even against diaperweights

2. Jesus of montreal

Roided Marquez or regular Marquez? To be honest, there's so many factors involved. Are we in each other faces, or a few meters apart when we decide to fight? Who's making the first move? The only thing im pretty sure off is that if im getting my hands on him, its pretty much over for him. Slamming a 150 guy to the ground would be very easy (unless he has some wresltling/grappling training, which i dont think he has), and once hes down, theres pretty much mo chance that he can shrug a 230 guy off hin

3. meetthefeebles

meetthefeebles Drunken Geordie Bastard

Carl Froch walks around at about 170. You are about 230. He's at about the level the OP refers to. Do you reckon your size wins that fight on the street? Again, genuine question...

MTF

4. Jesus of montreal

Fuck no. Froch probably walks at a slim 200 pounds when hes not weight cutting. Im a bulked out 230. Hes probably a naturally bigger man than me. Hed absolutely butcher me

meetthefeebles likes this.
  5. meetthefeebles

That's fair and also my point. If a very big, moderately trained guy can somehow get inside, he has every chance. But to do that, he's got to either avoid the avalanche of shots the boxer throws or be able to walk through them to get inside. A professional boxer throws punches and moves quick enough that I think, and from experience have seen, that the odds of that happening are usually very small.

MTF

6. meetthefeebles

Me too. That's my fighting weight and he'd punch the absolute shit out of me lol How do you think the OP fares against him, or Sven Ottke for that matter?

MTF

Last edited: Jun 20, 2024
  7. Jesus of montreal

Froch is a mountain of a man. Ive seen bute (whos about the same size than him) irl and hes a very big guy. I dont know the op personally, but there's very few persons that would last more than 30 seconds in the street with froch, much less beat him.

As for Ottke, he was a huge cunt. My mother probably whoop his ass :D

meetthefeebles likes this.
  8. meetthefeebles

Does your mother have the necessary 50lb advantage over that corrupt, Germany-hiding cunt? I hope she's got a better reach than a 5' 7" gadge.

MTF :Jest::Jest:

Jesus of montreal likes this.
  9. winner by choke

winner by choke Undisputed Champion

I think JOM on the right track here.

Guys like Manny Pacquaio are actually tiny. Look at Ryan Garcia on podcast with Bradley Martyn. Struggling to bench 115 LBS, and a hex bar deadlift under 200 lbs struggling. Of course fighting isn't weight lifting, but he is actually pretty weak, and it's hard to imagine him wrestling around with someone literally 70 lbs heavier and twice as strong.

Of course street fights are random and typically favor the aggressor... but assuming a "fair" street fight... someone 200+ who actually has trained in martial arts going to be a pretty big favorite against someone 120 LBS.

Jesus of montreal and Azazel like this.
  10. Roll With The Punches

Roll With The Punches WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:

furthermore, if it's a street fight then he's getting hit to the back of the head too :eek:

RIP death by midget rabbit punches

Azazel likes this.