worse treated ethnic group in the US

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Gsus, Aug 18, 2004.

1. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Blacks are the biggest bunch of cry babbies I've seen. If they get off their fat lazy weed smoking ass they would accomplish something. Mutha fuckas are always looking for hand outs. I know black people don't well because they are working hard and hustle for a dollar. But some of these cats looking for reperations because his great great great great grandfather was a slave. MOVE ON BITCH

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    Sounds like you're being the crybaby... [/b][/quote]
    with a name like Black06 I'm sure you're not bias :stick:

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    cupey didnt you steal 6 bucks from me? i never cried about it :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, and what happened with the boxingvideos login e-mail I sent you a few weeks ago.... I haven't logged into the videos section for months... help a brutha out! [/b][/quote]
    I haven't stolen shit from you that a black person hasn't received back in food stamps

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    OMFG!!!

:D :D :D

cupey must be high tonight, hes actually funny

(no doubt he got the weed from a BLACK guy)

:eek:ntome:

2. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    aight, now seriously... respond to my e-mail damnit :FIghtWorldFeud: the next time I get billed 10 bones & haven't been able to log in in months I'm going to burn this mufuka down!! :box: :eek:ntome:

seriously, is there something going on with the videos I don't know about? :wacko:

3. KO_MONSTER

KO_MONSTER Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> even playing field  tell me why can black people have an all black college and not white people ,why can blacks have a black channel and not white people. cupey is right, the whole slavery issue is old but there all still black people out there that feel that white people owe them something, you dont hear jews complaine out the germans damnit [/b][/quote]
    there are plenty of all white colleges, these so called all black colleges do have white students as well as other races, they were started because we had problems getting into other schools [/b][/quote]
    yes, but they r not called all white college and they dont air there football games on an all white channel

4. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Now I can't tell whether Cupey is serious, or just fucking with us.

Which is it Hector?

5. admin

admin has left the building

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I know in NY some cab drivers wont' stop to pick up a black person. That's fucking sad

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    the don't pick up puerto ricans either... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    If you look white they do. But if you look like a fried plantain going to harlem then you ain't go nowhere but the 3 Train to Harlem

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    After having seen your picture, I now know what the deal is. You're one of those "white" looking Ricans who prolly thinks you're better than dark Ricans, and blacks. I know your kind. I've dealt with you guys all my life.

Too bad Cupey. "The man" still doesn't accept your Rican ass. <_< [/b][/quote]
    BITCH MY WORK OFFICE IS BIGGER THEN YOUR APARTMENT. The white man knows I'm his equal. Leroy is in a cubicle :D

Cupey

6. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I know in NY some cab drivers wont' stop to pick up a black person. That's fucking sad

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    True. :rolleyes:

Cupey is acting like Ricans are somehow BETTER than blacks. :D

Ricans making fun of blacks is like Jamaicans making fun of Hatians. The pot calling the kettle(no pun intended) black. [/b][/quote]
    puerto ricans are lower on the social, political & economic totempole than african-americans....cupey knows that and is frustrated... :rolleyes:

racist cab drivers aren't picking up puerto ricans any quicker than blacks. as cupey alluded too...a puerto rican must be white as snow to trick those muthafuckas... :rolleyes:

7. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> im not saying anyone is right or wrong. [/b][/quote]
    But Bam you are. You're saying that one group is more racist.

Really man, I know you're not. I'm not going there but things are more difficult for those of color...PERIOD.

Here's my rundown of a few things...and I apply myself. Never been unemployed, caught with drugs (I don't do them) or been in a gang...

Late 70's (79 I think) was with my mother (who's white as all get-up) was pulled over for no reason. Why, because A black teenager and white lady were together driving. Officer said..."what are you together for?" Mom "That's my son" Cop "That's not your son."

Early 80's got slammed to the ground for loitering (SLAMMED)...IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.

In Inglewood got kicked in the head by a cop during a stop. No violence on my part. No arrest. No ticket.

Marcy and I are on the San Diego Freeway when a Mustang with 4 white cats pull up on the side and start talking shit. I tell them to fuck off but the jist of it was because I had an attractive white girl with me...their words...and want to fight me. 1 on 4???? For what? Of course the obligitory "nagger' and 'Niggerlover' were thrown.

You're talking to a guy who is part dark and white. Sees both sides. That why cats like Esk who call me racist are hilarious.

How could I be?

But because of my ethnic background, I have an advantage in seeing what's there.

In my job...my department...we have 300 (apprx) people.

How many black executives???

Me.

And your saying that NOBODY is applying themselves???? [/b][/quote]
    I didnt say nobody applys themselves. Im just think that if people do they can blend in no matter what they are.

I have alot of black friends. Infact the majoriety of them are. My best friend is Flo-jos newphew.

to me just about every race is discriminated against is just depends on what they are doing or where they are.

Me for instance i see things like.... If im out in public and im with one of my friends and he sees another black guy sometimes he pays attention to what they are doing.... if they walk by eachother almost ALL the time they nod at eachother.

I dont do that when i see another white guy!

If i go to the gym and play ball alot of times the black people assume i suck cause im white. Then act all surprised when im draining shot after shot in there face.

Id be an idiot to say there are not racist cops out there. But that doesnt make them all bad and they are not ONLY racist against blacks.
    There are plenty of asians, mexicans, arabs that get unfair treatment im sure. You and i probably dont pay attention to that if there was cause we arent asian, mexican or arab.

People if they want to can stick out like a sore thumb. My dad is a cop he tells me storys all the time.

in my opinon i do think black people tend to band together..maybe try to seperate themselves or speak out more than other races. Its not a bad thing @ all. Not everyone. Mostly public figures, rappers, actors, politians...
    BET channel has a focus.

This is just what i have experienced in a middle-upper class area. I cant speak for other places in the country but im sure its different.

8. Xplosive

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I know in NY some cab drivers wont' stop to pick up a black person. That's fucking sad

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Ricans making fun of blacks is like Jamaicans making fun of Hatians. The pot calling the kettle(no pun intended) black. [/b][/quote]
    Jamaicans are superior to Haitians. That's a scientific fact. It's irrefutable.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    Jamaicans also smell better.... :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    :D

9. admin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I know in NY some cab drivers wont' stop to pick up a black person. That's fucking sad

Cupey [/b][/quote]

puerto ricans are lower on the social, political & economic totempole than african-americans....cupey knows that and is frustrated... :rolleyes:

racist cab drivers aren't picking up puerto ricans any quicker than blacks. as cupey alluded too...a puerto rican must be white as snow to trick those muthafuckas... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Why wouldn't latinos be lower if basically me and the white man is supporting your family with handouts, food stamps, and free college. You should thank a Latino everytime you see him

Cupey

10. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I know in NY some cab drivers wont' stop to pick up a black person. That's fucking sad

Cupey [/b][/quote]

racist cab drivers aren't picking up puerto ricans any quicker than blacks. as cupey alluded too...a puerto rican must be white as snow to trick those muthafuckas... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Why wouldn't latinos be lower if basically me and the white man is supporting your family with handouts, food stamps, and free college. You should thank a Latino everytime you see him

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    i would if they spoke english

11. admin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I know in NY some cab drivers wont' stop to pick up a black person. That's fucking sad

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    i would if they spoke english [/b][/quote]
    We are in America, speak Spanish

Cupey

12. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Jamaicans are superior to Haitians. That's a scientific fact. It's irrefutable.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    Jamaicans also smell better.... :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: you guys are on one tonight! hey check out my new musk line coming out... it's going to be called RASTA! gauranteed to turn some heads! :rolleyes:

13. phonetap

Home Page:

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    please son...phonetap has enough money to buy you 10 times over... :rolleyes:

14. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    I have to go with Jews as well.

Outside of a few large, major U.S. cities, there are no Jews.

I've lived all across the Midwest, and it wasn't until I graduated college and moved to Chicago that I ever saw a Jew. I was in my early 20s.

I've always been around whites, blacks, asians, even Native Americans. Many of my relatives are in the military and have married women and men from other countries.

But I never even saw a Jew until I was in my 20s. And that's because they aren't welcome throughout most of the country.

And whether you live in the country or the city, the common group that ALL RACES don't like -- and I've never been able to figure this out -- are Jews. People always have something negative to say about Jews.

If you find any in management at a company, people have something negative to say about them BECAUSE THEY'RE JEWISH. Not because of anything he's done, but because he (or she) is Jewish.

Someone on this thread even said how Jews CONTROL the media. Which JEW controls the media? The head of the FCC ... who is Colin Powell's son? (A black guy)

Which major network is owned by a Jew? Doesn't General Electric own NBC. G.E.'s owner isn't a Jew.

Is Ted Turner, who owns ABC, TNT, CNN, etc., a Jew? NO.

Is Sony, the Japanese company, owned by Japanese Jews? No.

Are the owners of Viacom, which owns CBS and a bunch of movie studios, Jews? No.

But, if there are any executives that work for those companies who are Jewish, you can bet someone HATES them for SIMPLY BEING A JEW ... and not for the JOB they are doing.

The Al Quaeda targets in New York, and the ones they recently discovered ... all those financial institutions, were picked because -- to Arabs -- they represented "JEWISH" targets.

Why was DisneyWorld considered an Al Qaeda target? Because the CEO is Jewish, that's why.

That's a fact that is commonly reported on across Arab television.

How many of you have Jewish friends that you hang out with?

Why do you think it was common for Jews to CHANGE THEIR NAMES in order to get jobs in the U.S. for decades to something "less Jewish?"

Blacks changed their names to EMBRACE THEIR ROOTS. Jews change theirs to HIDE THERES.

That speaks volumes.

Dubblechin

15. admin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I know in NY some cab drivers wont' stop to pick up a black person. That's fucking sad

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    please son...phonetap has enough money to buy you 10 times over... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Your daddy was my slave bitch so I don't see how that is possible. I'm sure it can't be because you are educated because I don't you even finished high school. So who did you rob?

Cupey

16. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    and btw are threads like this even neccesary? they just lead to getting locked eventually after causing tension from the start.

im typing all this stuff with a neutral nonchalant attitude but im waiting for an idiot like perez to come in here and start his nazi parade.

17. Xplosive

[​IMG]
    "Cupey, leave my people alone!"

18. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I know in NY some cab drivers wont' stop to pick up a black person. That's fucking sad

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    We are in America, speak Spanish

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    i try but i think i must mispronounciate words or something

cause everytime i try they tell me to give them my wallet then stab me

19. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    IN a 100 years we will out# you Gringo..and send you all 2 Canada...big fucking space up there and only about 40+ million people... :(

20. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I know in NY some cab drivers wont' stop to pick up a black person. That's fucking sad

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    IN a 100 years we will out# you Gringo..and send you all 2 Canada...big fucking space up there and only about 40+ million people... :( [/b][/quote]
    you might outnumber us but there arent enough mattesses to float all your asses over to florida

21. phonetap

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I have to go with Jews as well.

Outside of a few large, major U.S. cities, there are no Jews.

I've lived all across the Midwest, and it wasn't until I graduated college and moved to Chicago that I ever saw a Jew. I was in my early 20s.

I've always been around whites, blacks, asians, even Native Americans. Many of my relatives are in the military and have married women and men from other countries.

But I never even saw a Jew until I was in my 20s. And that's because they aren't welcome throughout most of the country.

And whether you live in the country or the city, the common group that ALL RACES don't like -- and I've never been able to figure this out -- are Jews. People always have something negative to say about Jews. NOTHING.

If you find any in management at a company, people have something negative to say about them BECAUSE THEY'RE JEWISH. Not because of anything he's done, but because he (or she) is Jewish.

Someone on this thread even said how Jews CONTROL the media. Which JEW controls the media? The head of the FCC ... who is Colin Powell's son? (A black guy)

Which major network is owned by a Jew? Doesn't General Electric own NBC. G.E.'s owner isn't a Jew.

Is Ted Turner, who owns ABC, TNT, CNN, etc., a Jew? NO.

Is Sony, the Japanese company, owned by Japanese Jews? No.

Are the owners of Viacom, which owns CBS and a bunch of movie studios, Jews? No.

But, if there are any executives that work for those companies who are Jewish, you can bet someone HATES them for SIMPLY BEING A JEW ... and not for the JOB they are doing.

The Al Quaeda targets in New York, and the ones they recently discovered ... all those financial institutions, were picked because -- to Arabs -- they represented "JEWISH" targets.

Why was DisneyWorld considered an Al Qaeda target? Because the CEO is Jewish, that's why.

That's a fact that is commonly reported on across Arab television.

How many of you have Jewish friends that you hang out with?

Why do you think it was common for Jews to CHANGE THEIR NAMES in order to get jobs in the U.S. for decades to something "less Jewish?"

Blacks changed their names to EMBRACE THEIR ROOTS. Jews change theirs to HIDE THERES.

That speaks volumes.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    how many jews do you think live in homeless shelters throughout the united states?

22. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> [​IMG]
    "Cupey, leave my people alone!" [/b][/quote]
    FUCK U TITO!!!!!! :teh angry:

1st your puerto rican then your black..... :teh angry: u wanna be GRINGO!!

23. admin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> [​IMG]
    "Cupey, leave my people alone!" [/b][/quote]
    YES TITO. You cheated you bastard

Cupey

24. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

:mellow: i'm sorry TITO! :mellow:

25. admin

You know I'm just messing with you guys. I wish we all were rich and could hang at home talking on fightworld while some hot babe is riding the weapon. :D

Cupey

26. MassaCure

MassaCure Undisputed Champion

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    please son...phonetap has enough money to buy you 10 times over... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Your daddy was my slave bitch so I don't see how that is possible. I'm sure it can't be because you are educated because I don't you even finished high school. So who did you rob?

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    I don't you even finished high school????

:shaneUD12Oscar: :lol:

27. admin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :mellow: i'm sorry TITO! :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    I won't ban you this time :kick:

28. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> im not saying anyone is right or wrong. [/b][/quote]
    But Bam you are. You're saying that one group is more racist.

Really man, I know you're not. I'm not going there but things are more difficult for those of color...PERIOD.

Here's my rundown of a few things...and I apply myself. Never been unemployed, caught with drugs (I don't do them) or been in a gang...

Late 70's (79 I think) was with my mother (who's white as all get-up) was pulled over for no reason. Why, because A black teenager and white lady were together driving. Officer said..."what are you together for?" Mom "That's my son" Cop "That's not your son."

Early 80's got slammed to the ground for loitering (SLAMMED)...IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.

In Inglewood got kicked in the head by a cop during a stop. No violence on my part. No arrest. No ticket.

Marcy and I are on the San Diego Freeway when a Mustang with 4 white cats pull up on the side and start talking shit. I tell them to fuck off but the jist of it was because I had an attractive white girl with me...their words...and want to fight me. 1 on 4???? For what? Of course the obligitory "nagger' and 'Niggerlover' were thrown.

You're talking to a guy who is part dark and white. Sees both sides. That why cats like Esk who call me racist are hilarious.

How could I be?

But because of my ethnic background, I have an advantage in seeing what's there.

In my job...my department...we have 300 (apprx) people.

How many black executives???

Me.

And your saying that NOBODY is applying themselves???? [/b][/quote]
    I didnt say nobody applys themselves. Im just think that if people do they can blend in no matter what they are.

I have alot of black friends. Infact the majoriety of them are. My best friend is Flo-jos newphew.

to me just about every race is discriminated against is just depends on what they are doing or where they are.

Me for instance i see things like.... If im out in public and im with one of my friends and he sees another black guy sometimes he pays attention to what they are doing.... if they walk by eachother almost ALL the time they nod at eachother.

I dont do that when i see another white guy!

If i go to the gym and play ball alot of times the black people assume i suck cause im white. Then act all surprised when im draining shot after shot in there face.

Id be an idiot to say there are not racist cops out there. But that doesnt make them all bad and they are not ONLY racist against blacks.
    There are plenty of asians, mexicans, arabs that get unfair treatment im sure. You and i probably dont pay attention to that if there was cause we arent asian, mexican or arab.

People if they want to can stick out like a sore thumb. My dad is a cop he tells me storys all the time.

in my opinon i do think black people tend to band together..maybe try to seperate themselves or speak out more than other races. Its not a bad thing @ all. Not everyone. Mostly public figures, rappers, actors, politians...
    BET channel has a focus.

This is just what i have experienced in a middle-upper class area. I cant speak for other places in the country but im sure its different. [/b][/quote]
    Bam, I have nothing but love for you but you're seeing race/racism from a best case scenario. Being upper middle class does not put you on the pulse of the MAJORITY of minorities.

True though it does not seperate you from racism of even being victim to it.

Still, I'm a cat who's been in your world and that other MAJORITY world.

Have you??

That's not a diss. It's just a lucky fact for you. Understand how blessed you are. Your black friends are as black as any south central gangster. But their opportunities are much less bleak.

That makes 'BLENDING' a lot easier.

29. admin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I know in NY some cab drivers wont' stop to pick up a black person. That's fucking sad

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    I don't you even finished high school????

:shaneUD12Oscar: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I'm righting in Black Slang. He understands.

Cupey

30. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You know I'm just messing with you guys. I wish we all were rich and could hang at home talking on fightworld while some hot babe is riding the weapon. :D

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    you mean you dont do that now??

oh wait, your one of them gays

it was prolly you who was riding mcgreevys weapon