worse treated ethnic group in the US

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Gsus, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> it is fairly well known that jews have huge interest in media. In Canada, where I live, the Asper familly is controlling a lot of newspapers. You also probably think that the american jewish lobby has no impact on the media. Jews are, as i said earlier, the most wealthy minority in the US, they have acces to a lot of high ceo jobs (unlike many minorities group). Sure they used to change theyr name to look more american, but that was a while ago, and in those day, almost all minorty group were changing theyr names to sound more american (french, italians, polish).

And AFAIK Al-quada is not american, so what does an islamic terrorist group hatred of jews as something to do with the way they are treated by americans??? [/b][/quote]
    Does being the MOST WEALTHY MINORITY make them LOVED?

Being wealthy doesn't mean they aren't HATED THE MOST and TREATED WITH THE MOST SCORN. Hell, if anything, it makes people HATE THEM MORE.

Your post was dripping with the obvious dislike you have for them.

Dubblechin

2. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

nothing like bustin' that cherry....Atomic...come here!!

3. admin

admin has left the building

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I guess I'm like Chris Rock "I ain't got time to split white people up into little groups"... I've always seen Jewish people as just a different nationality of white people, like Irish, Italian etc... I don't know that I've ever heard of them referred to as the Jewish race before [/b][/quote]
    stop crying. Go to the gym and then pick up your welfare check. Don't even go the the unemployment agency because your lazy ass will get fired in a month and blame the white man

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    also remind him to tell his 13 illigitamate kids to get they asses in bed

and also remind him that kinkos called, they have all his rap albumns burned onto cd and ready to sell from the trunk of his car [/b][/quote]
    :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

4. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I have to go with Jews as well.

Outside of a few large, major U.S. cities, there are no Jews.

I've lived all across the Midwest, and it wasn't until I graduated college and moved to Chicago that I ever saw a Jew.  I was in my early 20s. 

I've always been around whites, blacks, asians, even Native Americans.  Many of my relatives are in the military and have married women and men from other countries. 

But I never even saw a Jew until I was in my 20s.  And that's because they aren't welcome throughout most of the country. 

And whether you live in the country or the city, the common group that ALL RACES don't like -- and I've never been able to figure this out -- are Jews.  People always have something negative to say about Jews.  NOTHING.

If you find any in management at a company, people have something negative to say about them BECAUSE THEY'RE JEWISH.  Not because of anything he's done, but because he (or she) is Jewish.

Someone on this thread even said how Jews CONTROL the media. Which JEW controls the media?  The head of the FCC ... who is Colin Powell's son? (A black guy)

Which major network is owned by a Jew?  Doesn't General Electric own NBC. G.E.'s owner isn't a Jew. 

Is Ted Turner, who owns ABC, TNT, CNN, etc., a Jew? NO.

Is Sony, the Japanese company, owned by Japanese Jews? No.

Are the owners of Viacom, which owns CBS and a bunch of movie studios, Jews? No.

But, if there are any executives that work for those companies who are Jewish, you can bet someone HATES them for SIMPLY BEING A JEW ... and not for the JOB they are doing.

The Al Quaeda targets in New York, and the ones they recently discovered ... all those financial institutions, were picked because -- to Arabs -- they represented "JEWISH" targets.

Why was DisneyWorld considered an Al Qaeda target? Because the CEO is Jewish, that's why.

That's a fact that is commonly reported on across Arab television.

How many of you have Jewish friends that you hang out with?

Why do you think it was common for Jews to CHANGE THEIR NAMES in order to get jobs in the U.S. for decades to something "less Jewish?"

Blacks changed their names to EMBRACE THEIR ROOTS.  Jews change theirs to HIDE THERES.

That speaks volumes.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    how many jews do you think live in homeless shelters throughout the united states? [/b][/quote]
    It's not a thread on the POOREST ... it's a thead on the WORST TREATED.

The majority of people in Homeless shelters have mental disabilities.

Nobody's BOMBING the U.S. because they don't like BLACKS, Phonetap.

You won't find any widespread HATE regarding the RELIGION PRACTICED BY THE MAJORITY OF BLACK AMERICANS.

The World doesn't hate us for our policies toward BLACKS, they hate us for our policies on ISRAEL.

Every nationality in this country has a bias against Jews.

Can you find any HATE WEB SITES listing THE BLACKS who have high-level jobs in companies?

But you can find THOUSANDS of "HATE" sites listing any JEWS with high-ranking positions.

Jewish people are the most reviled the WORLD OVER.

The U.S. is no exception.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]

Chin, this is where I, in a CIVIL manner, disagree.

Instead our Government (Dem and Rep) ignore Africa, arm and change governments and then financially ignore some more.

Dying quickly or slowly??

What's better? Neither.

At least we help keep Israel stable with money and defense.

5. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I guess I'm like Chris Rock "I ain't got time to split white people up into little groups"... I've always seen Jewish people as just a different nationality of white people, like Irish, Italian etc... I don't know that I've ever heard of them referred to as the Jewish race before [/b][/quote]
    stop crying. Go to the gym and then pick up your welfare check. Don't even go the the unemployment agency because your lazy ass will get fired in a month and blame the white man

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    also remind him to tell his 13 illigitamate kids to get they asses in bed

and also remind him that kinkos called, they have all his rap albumns burned onto cd and ready to sell from the trunk of his car [/b][/quote]
    hey it's 11 kids man, get it right... and don't hate on the music, I already got about 3 clients lined up already... they're going to sell like hotcakes theclub

6. admin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> native indians got it the worse

we got raped, murdered and basically almost made extinct by white people.

in america maybe its not as bad, but in canada, people are racist all over the place to natives and the stereotypes are so horrible that its basically a huge joke to everyone and no one gives a shit.

i lived in a native reserve and it was worse than anything you've ever seen. Sure people have reserves and everything, but there are in the middle of no where and in nothing but crappy houses.

my great great uncle was a leader in helping the nativement in the late 1800's...and was hung for talking out and trying to get into government. [/b][/quote]
    that's cause they are stupid. Who would sell Manhattan for $24? They deserve to be abused.

Cupey

7. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> native indians got it the worse

in america maybe its not as bad, but in canada, people are racist all over the place to natives and the stereotypes are so horrible that its basically a huge joke to everyone and no one gives a shit.

i lived in a native reserve and it was worse than anything you've ever seen. Sure people have reserves and everything, but there are in the middle of no where and in nothing but crappy houses.

my great great uncle was a leader in helping the nativement in the late 1800's...and was hung for talking out and trying to get into government. [/b][/quote]
    I guess his name was louis riel.

If it's him, e was mostly hung because he was a french activist, not cause he was a metis

8. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I have to go with Jews as well.

I've lived all across the Midwest, and it wasn't until I graduated college and moved to Chicago that I ever saw a Jew.  I was in my early 20s. 

I've always been around whites, blacks, asians, even Native Americans.  Many of my relatives are in the military and have married women and men from other countries. 

But I never even saw a Jew until I was in my 20s.  And that's because they aren't welcome throughout most of the country. 

And whether you live in the country or the city, the common group that ALL RACES don't like -- and I've never been able to figure this out -- are Jews.  People always have something negative to say about Jews.  NOTHING.

If you find any in management at a company, people have something negative to say about them BECAUSE THEY'RE JEWISH.  Not because of anything he's done, but because he (or she) is Jewish.

Someone on this thread even said how Jews CONTROL the media. Which JEW controls the media?  The head of the FCC ... who is Colin Powell's son? (A black guy)

Which major network is owned by a Jew?  Doesn't General Electric own NBC. G.E.'s owner isn't a Jew. 

Are the owners of Viacom, which owns CBS and a bunch of movie studios, Jews? No.

But, if there are any executives that work for those companies who are Jewish, you can bet someone HATES them for SIMPLY BEING A JEW ... and not for the JOB they are doing.

The Al Quaeda targets in New York, and the ones they recently discovered ... all those financial institutions, were picked because -- to Arabs -- they represented "JEWISH" targets.

Why was DisneyWorld considered an Al Qaeda target? Because the CEO is Jewish, that's why.

Why do you think it was common for Jews to CHANGE THEIR NAMES in order to get jobs in the U.S. for decades to something "less Jewish?"

Blacks changed their names to EMBRACE THEIR ROOTS.  Jews change theirs to HIDE THERES.

That speaks volumes.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    how many jews do you think live in homeless shelters throughout the united states? [/b][/quote]

You won't find any widespread HATE regarding the RELIGION PRACTICED BY THE MAJORITY OF BLACK AMERICANS.

The World doesn't hate us for our policies toward BLACKS, they hate us for our policies on ISRAEL.

Can you find any HATE WEB SITES listing THE BLACKS who have high-level jobs in companies?

But you can find THOUSANDS of "HATE" sites listing any JEWS with high-ranking positions.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    phonetap, SON, you just got owned. :D [/b][/quote]
    phonetap didn't get owned...dubblechin just made a false assumption as to phonetap's intention.

at no point did phonetap say black people were treated the worse, now did he?

just because you get clowned on a daily basis over kobe bryant doesn't mean you have to TRY and get back at phonetap through other means... :rolleyes:

9. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I have to go with Jews as well.

That speaks volumes.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]

Instead our Government (Dem and Rep) ignore Africa, arm and change governments and then financially ignore some more.

What's better? Neither.

At least we help keep Israel stable with money and defense. [/b][/quote]
    And propping up Israel makes people hate the Jews even more, doesn't it?

Dubblechin

10. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I have to go with Jews as well.

That speaks volumes.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    phonetap didn't get owned...dubblechin just made a false assumption as to phonetap's intention.

just because you get clowned on a daily basis over kobe bryant doesn't mean you have to get back at phonetap through other means... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    i just wanted to call you SON.

but you did get owned on that stupid "who is in more shelters" crap.

11. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:

No disagreeement as far as their horrible treatment.

This thread as far as who was treated worse in now a P4P who's the best middlweight competition.

No winner.

In this case, only losers.

12. admin

Israelis are God's chosen people. They are going to heaven so what are they bitching about now? The Holocaust is as real as Hopkins beating Trinidad. It never happened.

Cupey

13. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> native indians got it the worse

that's cause they are stupid. Who would sell Manhattan for $24? They deserve to be abused.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    dont overestimate

they sold it for some beads and corn kernels

14. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> native indians got it the worse

This thread as far as who was treated worse in now a P4P who's the best middlweight competition.

No winner.

In this case, only losers. [/b][/quote]
    actually the worse thing the europeans ever did the the NAs was breath on them

thats what killed most of them, disease

15. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

16. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I have to go with Jews as well.

That speaks volumes.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]

just because you get clowned on a daily basis over kobe bryant doesn't mean you have to get back at phonetap through other means... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    i just wanted to call you SON.

but you did get owned on that stupid "who is in more shelters" crap. [/b][/quote]
    so young and so stupid... :D

17. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> it is fairly well known that jews have huge interest in media. In Canada, where I live, the Asper familly is controlling a lot of newspapers. You also probably think that the american jewish lobby has no impact on the media. Jews are, as i said earlier, the most wealthy minority in the US, they have acces to a lot of high ceo jobs (unlike many minorities group). Sure they used to change theyr name to look more american, but that was a while ago, and in those day, almost all minorty group were changing theyr names to sound more american (french, italians, polish).

And AFAIK Al-quada is not american, so what does an islamic terrorist group hatred of jews as something to do with the way they are treated by americans??? [/b][/quote]
    Does being the MOST WEALTHY MINORITY make them LOVED?

Being wealthy doesn't mean they aren't HATED THE MOST and TREATED WITH THE MOST SCORN. Hell, if anything, it makes people HATE THEM MORE.

Your post was dripping with the obvious dislike you have for them.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    I don't rebember any anti-semitic act being perpetrated in the Us recently (they were probably some, but I'm willing to bet that it's much lower ration than racial act toward blacks or arabs).

Anyway, it's true that I dislike jews for political reason, just like you obviously dislike arabs (tough I don't expect you to admit it).

18. admin

I think Europeans get abused the most. They bring their boxers to America just to get their ass kicked. Then they hide their champions, like Hatton and Calzaghe, and all we do is make fun of them. It's not right. Bums have rights too

Cupey

19. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I have to go with Jews as well.

That speaks volumes.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]

What's better? Neither.

At least we help keep Israel stable with money and defense. [/b][/quote]
    And propping up Israel makes people hate the Jews even more, doesn't it?

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    No and I'm not saying this.

I'm saying that they off ALL of these people, have the biggest bodygaurd in the world.

I'm not saying they aren't the most hated but even they have allies.

Other than for diamonds, do Africans?

20. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I think Europeans get abused the most. They bring their boxers to America just to get their ass kicked. Then they hide their champions, like Hatton and Calzaghe, and all we do is make fun of them. It's not right. Bums have rights too

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    yup

thats why you got handouts from the govt to start this site

it was a matthew lesko special

"get 1100 dollars to start an internet site!"

21. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> native indians got it the worse

No winner.

thats what killed most of them, disease [/b][/quote]
    dont be an idiot :huh:

they did a lot more than that
    indians never scalped shit, it was the europeans who scalpled natives and then said it was them who were the dirty savages that scapled woman and children.

but this thread is fucking stupid

22. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Israelis are God's chosen people. They are going to heaven so what are they bitching about now? The Holocaust is as real as Hopkins beating Trinidad. It never happened.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    :D :crybaby: :rolleyes: :D :crybaby: :mellow: :D

23. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> native indians got it the worse

No winner.

indians never scalped shit, it was the europeans who scalpled natives and then said it was them who were the dirty savages that scapled woman and children.

but this thread is fucking stupid [/b][/quote]
    im not saying europeans didnt kill and rape the NAs, but in reality the wrost thing that almost killed off all the indians was the disease, they didnt have the immunities to the diseases the europeans brought over

im part indian btw

24. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Israelis are God's chosen people. They are going to heaven so what are they bitching about now? The Holocaust is as real as Hopkins beating Trinidad. It never happened.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh my fucking god :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :crybaby: :crybaby:

25. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko:

26. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    if i had to pick one race of people that piss me off, itd be midgets

fuck those little cocksuckers, its not my fault you cant reach the top shelf or wipe your own ass

get a step ladder, or better yet, just kill yourself

27. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

TRAZ what the fuck are you DOING HERE?!?!?!? Did you say your good bye's already!?!?! :huh:

28. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    since when do PRs need an occassion to get drunk

id get drunk all the time too if i was on house arrest

29. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> native indians got it the worse

No winner.

but this thread is fucking stupid [/b][/quote]
    im not saying europeans didnt kill and rape the NAs, but in reality the wrost thing that almost killed off all the indians was the disease, they didnt have the immunities to the diseases the europeans brought over

im part indian btw [/b][/quote]
    oh i thought u being a prick

good to know another wagonburner around

30. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

What if you're a gay, midget, black jew? :wacko: