worse treated ethnic group in the US

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Gsus, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> if i had to pick one race of people that piss me off, itd be midgets

fuck those little cocksuckers, its not my fault you cant reach the top shelf or wipe your own ass

get a step ladder, or better yet, just kill yourself [/b][/quote]
    aren't you yourself a 5 feet 4 midget???

2. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> native indians got it the worse

we got raped, murdered and basically almost made extinct by white people.

in america maybe its not as bad, but in canada, people are racist all over the place to natives and the stereotypes are so horrible that its basically a huge joke to everyone and no one gives a shit.

i lived in a native reserve and it was worse than anything you've ever seen. Sure people have reserves and everything, but there are in the middle of no where and in nothing but crappy houses.

my great great uncle was a leader in helping the nativement in the late 1800's...and was hung for talking out and trying to get into government. [/b][/quote]
    No disagreeement as far as their horrible treatment.

This thread as far as who was treated worse in now a P4P who's the best middlweight competition.

No winner.

In this case, only losers. [/b][/quote]
    actually the worse thing the europeans ever did the the NAs was breath on them

thats what killed most of them, disease [/b][/quote]
    dont be an idiot :huh:

they did a lot more than that
    indians never scalped shit, it was the europeans who scalpled natives and then said it was them who were the dirty savages that scapled woman and children.

but this thread is fucking stupid [/b][/quote]
    im not saying europeans didnt kill and rape the NAs, but in reality the wrost thing that almost killed off all the indians was the disease, they didnt have the immunities to the diseases the europeans brought over

im part indian btw [/b][/quote]
    oh i thought u being a prick

good to know another wagonburner around [/b][/quote]
    yeah my dads great great great great...... (dunno how many greats) was some indian chief or some shit

dont remember what tribe or anything like that though off the top of my head

3. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    since when do PRs need an occassion to get drunk

id get drunk all the time too if i was on house arrest [/b][/quote]
    You mean barrio arrest. :rolleyes:

4. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> TRAZ what the fuck are you DOING HERE?!?!?!? Did you say your good bye's already!?!?! :huh: [/b][/quote]
    yeah this thread is wack

im out for good

:eek:ntome:

5. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

And traz, you seemed to have missed it, but if your relative was louis Riel, he was hung mostly cause he was a french activist, not cause he was a metis

6. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> What if you're a gay, midget, black jew? :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    youd prolly be a millionaire from all the free handouts

7. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> What if you're a gay, midget, black jew? :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

8. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> if i had to pick one race of people that piss me off, itd be midgets

fuck those little cocksuckers, its not my fault you cant reach the top shelf or wipe your own ass

aren't you yourself a 5 feet 4 midget??? [/b][/quote]
    no im a hobbit

big difference

9. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]

We don't have the privilege you gringos have...kill someone you maricones go on HOuse Arrest...we run a red light ...and get 3 to 5 years... :huh:

10. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]

We don't have the privilege you gringos have...kill someone you maricones go on HOuse Arrest...we run a red light ...and get 3 to 5 years... :huh: [/b][/quote]
    no you get 3-5 because after you run that redlight the cops find a key of coke in your trunk

11. Xplosive

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> What if you're a gay, midget, black jew? :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    When did Muzse die his hair blonde?

12. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> native indians got it the worse

in america maybe its not as bad, but in canada, people are racist all over the place to natives and the stereotypes are so horrible that its basically a huge joke to everyone and no one gives a shit.

i lived in a native reserve and it was worse than anything you've ever seen. Sure people have reserves and everything, but there are in the middle of no where and in nothing but crappy houses.

my great great uncle was a leader in helping the nativement in the late 1800's...and was hung for talking out and trying to get into government. [/b][/quote]

This thread as far as who was treated worse in now a P4P who's the best middlweight competition.

No winner.

indians never scalped shit, it was the europeans who scalpled natives and then said it was them who were the dirty savages that scapled woman and children.

im not saying europeans didnt kill and rape the NAs, but in reality the wrost thing that almost killed off all the indians was the disease, they didnt have the immunities to the diseases the europeans brought over

yeah my dads great great great great...... (dunno how many greats) was some indian chief or some shit

dont remember what tribe or anything like that though off the top of my head [/b][/quote]
    yea..yea..whatever go catch a buffalo!!! :Calvin Brock:

red high heels!

13. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> What if you're a gay, midget, black jew? :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes:

14. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> native indians got it the worse

No winner.

dont remember what tribe or anything like that though off the top of my head [/b][/quote]

red high heels! [/b][/quote]
    eat tatonka dick, chalupa

15. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> if i had to pick one race of people that piss me off, itd be midgets

no im a hobbit

big difference [/b][/quote]
    god is watching you

16. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> if i had to pick one race of people that piss me off, itd be midgets

no im a hobbit

god is watching you [/b][/quote]
    [_[

17. Xplosive

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]

We don't have the privilege you gringos have...kill someone you maricones go on HOuse Arrest...we run a red light ...and get 3 to 5 years... :huh: [/b][/quote]
    Thats cause you run red lights on high speed chases in stolen cars! :rolleyes:

18. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]

no you get 3-5 because after you run that redlight the cops find a key of coke in your trunk [/b][/quote]
    NO... :huh: they popo(not Freitas) plan the drugs.. :huh:

19. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]

no you get 3-5 because after you run that redlight the cops find a key of coke in your trunk [/b][/quote]
    NO... :huh: they popo(not Freitas) plan the drugs.. :huh: [/b][/quote]
    no habla anglais illu??

20. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> native indians got it the worse

No winner.

red high heels! [/b][/quote]
    eat tatonka dick, chalupa [/b][/quote]
    Go get me a glass of water.. :drink:

HIgh kicking horse...

21. Xplosive

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]

Ricans don't sell coke. And if they do, they end up dead eventually. Like Victor Rosa.

22. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> if i had to pick one race of people that piss me off, itd be midgets

no im a hobbit

nice comeback

23. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]

no habla anglais illu?? [/b][/quote]
    No...... :mellow:

Te tengo botando sangre.!!! :hit:

24. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]

Ricans don't sell coke. And if they do, they end up dead eventually. Like Victor Rosa. [/b][/quote]
    coke is 4 pussies/ anyway...

25. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> if i had to pick one race of people that piss me off, itd be midgets

no im a hobbit

nice comeback [/b][/quote]
    thanks

26. Xplosive

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]

Ricans don't sell coke. And if they do, they end up dead eventually. Like Victor Rosa. [/b][/quote]
    coke is 4 pussies/ anyway... [/b][/quote]
    True. Those damn Columbians suck! :huh:

27. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Cupey is definitely acting drunk. Which is strange, since the parade was 2 months ago. :wacko: [/b][/quote]

coke is 4 pussies/ anyway... [/b][/quote]
    True. Those damn Columbians suck! :huh: [/b][/quote]
    :huh: They have to take on the Cops,The government, 2 or 3 other cartels, and a few different guerilleros... :huh: ..they have it tough!!

But once it gets into the States... :spadafora:

28. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> And traz, you seemed to have missed it, but if your relative was louis Riel, he was hung mostly cause he was a french activist, not cause he was a metis [/b][/quote]
    i dunno know where you get your information from

but he was very pro native...he married a native woman, and he really pushed for metis rights as well.

but i dont really want to get into that right now anyway

29. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Damn, I don't know what's worse; the garbage within this thread, or the fact that no fewer than four Moderators/Staff Team members posted in it (though of the four, Dubblechin did offer some good posts).

30. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> And traz, you seemed to have missed it, but if your relative was louis Riel, he was hung mostly cause he was a french activist, not cause he was a metis [/b][/quote]
    i dunno know where you get your information from

but he was very pro native...he married a native woman, and he really pushed for metis rights as well.

but i dont really want to get into that right now anyway [/b][/quote]
    As you might know, his hanging cause a lot of outrage in Quebec, and it's not cause he was a metis activist. Sure the fact that he was pro-metis didn't help his cause, but he was mostly hanged for being a french catholic activist , the government was fearing that it would incitate quebecers to go into rebellion or ask for more power.

Sadly enough, I seem to know more about your relatives than yourself